10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    They were using new models in Warlords; I don't see the issue.
    I really want a red Ogre from Warlords, with two eyes and a intact horn.
    Like the Bloodmaul Ogres from the Bloodmaul Slag Mines dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    As in...see the movie and win some in-game item? How would they do such a thing? A code on your movie ticket?
    That or just some sort of event in game that gives something like these transmogs/toy/whatever.

No idea what they will do, but they found a way to acknowledge star wars in game, im sure they will find a way to acknowledge their own movie as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That model doesn't have the requisite features of a player model.
    Plus uh... the Warlords Orc model is the player model.

Warlords wasn't released before the new player models...
    It could use a lot of work, but I like on how it looks in general.
    And no I am not trolling.
    I really want Ogres to be playable ever since Warcraft II on-ward and I liked on how they were going to be added in Cata,
    but Goblin took their spot and I'm ok with it.
    So hopefully done the road they could add them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Because that model was for the updated racial models. If we're gonna get technical, it's a modified version of Garrosh's uncorrupted SoO model.
    Yeah can do the same with the Warlords Ogre model.
    Give Wildkin different animations to and make Ogres great.
    Not sure really what a female Ogre would look like, and still too I am wanting a male so only gonna play that race. :L

I could see some sort of small event with a quest or two giving them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Rainbow =/= Nyan Cat..

Not everything is a meme...
    They need to make some Rainbow Cookies with Nyan on them.
    Can do the same in game.
    Give you a buff? Hehe...

Happy page 3800!

We need to get 200 more before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sorry, another xmog question: are they adding race restriction to TotGC sets?
    What do you mean faction restricted? I checked on WoWhead's database and they don't have an added restriction like the DK starter set, but AFAIK anyone who had one of the sets and faction changed had it turned into their new faction's version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    What do you mean faction restricted? I checked on WoWhead's database and they don't have an added restriction like the DK starter set, but AFAIK anyone who had one of the sets and faction changed had it turned into their new faction's version.
    Yea, if buy the Turaylon set or recolor set on my draenei dk, can I in Legion use them on my belf pally?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yea, if buy the Turaylon set or recolor set on my draenei dk, can I in Legion use them on my belf pally?
    I am pretty sure they would convert to the Horde equivalent.

I would also like Ogres to be playable but it still has absolutely nothing to do with where they use that model, that model is not going to be an ogre player model.

One thing I've gotten annoyed with lately is how Blizzard is only answering rants instead of things that are actually going to affect how people enjoy the game.

Explaining the pathfinder achievement for instance: we've known the achieve wouldn't award flying at launch for months. Which means discussing it isn't relevant until next February basically at the earliest (probably around where 7.1 would be).

Things that do matter: What are the rewards from world quests? Mythic+ dungeons?

Is there a hard cap on artifact power gain? How fast are you supposed to be getting it?

How will the game be designed with spec switching being abnormally, especially between dps specs, difficult?

Are relic drops personal loot only?

How does the obliterium forge work?

How close to finished are the new weapon animations? Some attacks use old animations, some don't. Are they intended to use old ones?

New today: new camera changes when mounted?

Are relics personal loot only? (There are 24 relic drops in Emerald Nightmare)

How exactly do you get 3rd relic slot? Is that from the new legendary questline added this build?

Is there going to be a WoD legendary ring equivelant questline?

All of those are infinitely more relevant for launch than when flying will come.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right last one: why in the world are the non-scenario parts of acquiring your artifact not personally phased! Will make launch awful and removes a lot of immersion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Obliterium Forge even a thing still?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They only answer things that are easy to answer or that can help them sell copies. This is nothing new. I wish I still had my bookmarks of the 20 or so threads of bugs I reported with quests and balance issues with my Elemental Shaman during WoD Beta where NONE of them were replied to (except on for Elemental where Celestalon said myself and a good 10 or so other people were completely wrong), and NONE of them were fixed for Live. None.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explaining it is relevant though, I personally don't care if/when flying gets added to the game but I think it's nice to see some transparency on Blizzard's end about it. There's also the fact that obtaining the achievement before flying will still reward you a bonus so it's not like it's an irrelevant discussion.

I really hope there isn't a legendary quest line added to the game and that Artifacts are the only thing that you'd need to catch up on for alts. It's a little absurd how irrelevant you are without a ring in WoD, I really hope Blizzard won't allow the same thing to happen in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I really hope there isn't a legendary quest line added to the game and that Artifacts are the only thing that you'd need to catch up on for alts. It's a little absurd how irrelevant you are without a ring in WoD, I really hope Blizzard won't allow the same thing to happen in Legion.
    There seems to be a legendary Quest on the Alpha right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    One thing I've gotten annoyed with lately is how Blizzard is only answering rants instead of things that are actually going to affect how people enjoy the game.

Explaining the pathfinder achievement for instance: we've known the achieve wouldn't award flying at launch for months. Which means discussing it isn't relevant until next February basically at the earliest (probably around where 7.1 would be).

Things that do matter: What are the rewards from world quests? Mythic+ dungeons?

Is there a hard cap on artifact power gain? How fast are you supposed to be getting it?

How will the game be designed with spec switching being abnormally, especially between dps specs, difficult?

Are relic drops personal loot only?

How does the obliterium forge work?

How close to finished are the new weapon animations? Some attacks use old animations, some don't. Are they intended to use old ones?

New today: new camera changes when mounted?

Are relics personal loot only? (There are 24 relic drops in Emerald Nightmare)

How exactly do you get 3rd relic slot? Is that from the new legendary questline added this build?

Is there going to be a WoD legendary ring equivelant questline?

All of those are infinitely more relevant for launch than when flying will come.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right last one: why in the world are the non-scenario parts of acquiring your artifact not personally phased! Will make launch awful and removes a lot of immersion.
    The majority of these have already been answered...

10+ Year Old Account
    Link to this legendary questline. The legendaries are drops, and the other questline is the one to upgrade artifact knowledge. So if you would be so kind to link this ''questline''.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The majority of these have already been answered...
    Source em up then, I am with Krazz, I haven't seen shit about this stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Link to this legendary questline. The legendaries are drops, and the other questline is the one to upgrade artifact knowledge. So if you would be so kind to link this ''questline''.
    I am not in the Alpha, but people on the forums are bitching about some half finished grindy quest with Kalec that is legendary. It requires you to get things from NH, like the Tomes in 6.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Source em up then, I am with Krazz, I haven't seen shit about this stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not in the Alpha, but people on the forums are bitching about some half finished grindy quest with Kalec that is legendary. It requires you to get things from NH, like the Tomes in 6.2
    How do they even know it's for a legendary. Specificly when they are strictly drops and can only have one at launch. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on thier part, or probably jumping to conclusions which isn't exactly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    How do they even know it's for a legendary. Specificly when they are strictly drops and can only have one at launch. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on thier part, or probably jumping to conclusions which isn't exactly surprising.
    The dropped items are of legendary quality and have been on the WoWHead database for ages.
    It's not definite, sure, but it seems pretty likely. Not that I'd mind myself.