Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boofnasty View Post
    Yeah no, all women come with their own baggage. How old is she? Young teen? (attention seeking). Older teen? (phishing for compliments) Late 20s? (Prob serious and may need to seek professional help) Menopause age...? (I mean point of no return)
    Late teens.

I'm not used to dealing with teen women or "teenage politics", most of my friends are over 20 to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I don't think she actually meant it, but I don't even know how to respond to that.
    Tell her it's the best butt ever, hands down. That when you go to bed at night you can't get the image of her butt out of your head. You've even dreamed about it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have this female friend that I may or may not have a relationship with that has this weird problem that I never thought anyone would ever have and I need help on how to respond to it.

She said (Ishityounot) that she wants to starve herself and loose a lot of weight because her ass is too big and she's embarrassed about people talking about her/it behind her back and just in general.

I literally don't even know how to address that.

Any help?
    Point her towards forums.bodybuilding.com as there is a TON of information for women to get fit and to tone their arses. The problem with starving yourself is your metabolism slows right down and in the long term things will only get worse for her the moment she stops starving herself.
    I just got back home from grocery shopping, was having a giggle at this chick I kept seeing with an arse 6 sizes bigger than the rest of her wobbling side to side as she waddled. Was good lols as I kept seeing her down almost every aisle. Her bf though was half her size and had a depressed look on his face.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    You need to fucking eat to raise the metabolism in the body. Otherwise you're not gonna lose any weight. Eat until ur full... tell her to start exercising and stop eating so much sugar and shes gonna lose weight, if that's what she wants. And also, "does my ass look big?" - " OFC NOOOT sweetie !" Never tell a girl she looks fat :P even if she weighs 500 pounds :P

Deleted
    So I have this female friend that I may or may not have a relationship with that has this weird problem that I never thought anyone would ever have and I need help on how to respond to it.

She said (Ishityounot) that she wants to starve herself and loose a lot of weight because her ass is too big and she's embarrassed about people talking about her/it behind her back and just in general.

Any help?
    Spam her with pictures about people with heavy anorexia and make jokes about how ugly they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh she's not fat, not even plump (if that's the right word), she just has a latino booty (if that's the right term).
    "Ghetto booty" is the term.

No the issue is she doesn't want compliments.
    This is a problem waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Give her a good mansplaining about why she's wrong. That usually does the trick.
    Teehee. It just might!

Late teens.
    And there's the problem.

Tell her models make women think they need to be super thin but it's not true. Tell her that guys like the thick ass.

Actually don't, she's probably baiting you to complement her. Tell her she's perfect and you have condoms.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Tell her that unless she intends to starve to death the minute she goes back to eating she'll inevitably gorge and put on even more weight than when she started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I think what people don't understand is that she's in a healthy condition. She's not fat, she's not overweight, I mean she's not skinny, but she's just very curvy naturally.

Deleted
    She just cares way too much what other people might think of her. Not much you can do there I guess. Try to convince her to care less what other people think about her? Oh yeah and bring me that booty. Those skinny models are ugly as hell. Skeletons walking around. Beautiful right?

I used to work for a bariatric surgeon's office (make fat people skinny doctor). Starving yourself of food can actually cause more fat to develop. Your body needs fuel, if you body quits getting the ready supply it will just store everything it gets. Starving is not a good idea. It will eventually just collapse into binge eating.

If she is so worried about her ass that it is becoming a problem for her, let her know her ass looks fine (you already do this, I believe) and tell her, if she really wants to do something about it, start a REAL diet. Protein (meat) over Carbs (bread). Eat till you are full, eat 5 times a day: Breakfast, protein snack, Lunch, Protein snack, Dinner. Low carb, mid to low fat, high protein diet.

Of course, if there are any medical concerns beyond normal, she should consult a doctor before any diet regimen.

If you need more information, I can point you to some places to shop in the area (I am down in Charles County, not asking to meet, just I know the area well). Although, this isn't anything to crazy.

A gym membership is always a good thing. There are a couple in Bowie, and the surrounding.

Tons of things she can do that are better suited, than starving yourself. It simply does not work.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Just say you like big butts and carry on cannot lie.
    Fixed that for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd let her do her own thing and not worry about it unless he behavior becomes an actual danger to her health. You can get pretty damn skinny before that point though, and recover just fine.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    He should probably refrain from saying that in case the other brothers can deny.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

He should probably refrain from saying that in case the other brothers can deny.
    But what about when their girl starts to walk in with their itty bitty wastes and that round thing in her face?

Tell her to get breast implants.

They can't.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Any help?
    You don't handle it.

I'll let J Cole take it from here:

She bad and you know it, some dudes save Hoes
    I'm not that heroic

But what about when their girl starts to walk in with their itty bitty wastes and that round thing in her face?
    Well hold on now. If aforementioned party gets sprung and tries to pull up tough cause they noticed butt was stuffed, then we're getting deep into another subject.. a subject of the jeans she's wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    They can't.
    Irrefutable fact. Sorry for doubting.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought there was a trend to increase the size of the ass artificially, because.... bootay rocks.

Kardashian and Minaj being the prime examples....
    Maybe that's an approach. Tell her (some) women spend a fortune on getting that bubble butt going, since many men dig it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."