Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Class Order: Strongest Individual and Strongest as a whole

So in Legion every Class has their own class hall where Legendary Beings unite Now a few questions for you guys.

1. Which Class Order has the strongest individual being out of all the other Class Orders besides our Character of course.

2. Which Class Order is the strongest as a whole?

3. Which Class Order has the most interesting characters?

4. Which Class Order has the most numbers?

5. Which Class Order fought the strongest boss?

6. Which Class Order has the strongest Artifact?
    Last edited by The Professional; 2016-04-30 at 09:37 PM.

1. Well, Warriors have Odyn. Hunters don't have anyone that overpowered. Same goes for Paladins, Rogues, Warlocks, Demon Hunters and Monks. Priests have Velen, who is pretty damn strong. Shamans have Thrall, who has actually been nerfed so I wouldn't consider him that strong. Mages have quite a few powerful individuals. Druids have Malfurion. Death Knights have Bolvar, who's also strong, though I don't think he's as strong as Arthas Lich King. Odyn would be my pick if he wasn't trapped in Halls of Valor, but I think I'll go with Druids and Malfurion.

2. Warriors, Paladins, Rogues, Warlocks, Monks are off the list. Death Knights, Priests, Shamans and Demon Hunters also aren't as powerful as Mages and Druids, in my opinion. I'm not sure which of those two is more powerful, but I'm leaning more towards Mages.

3. Definitely not Warlocks and Monks. Rogues have some cool characters but they're off too. I'd also throw Shamans, Mages, Druids, Demon Hunters and Paladins off the list, even though there were some pretty cool characters there. Between Death Knights and Priests, I'd go with Death Knights. I haven't seen the Warrior Campaign so I can't be sure if some dead warriors show up, but if they do Warriors would probably win in this category.

4. Pretty hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    1. Well, Warriors have Odyn. Hunters don't have anyone that overpowered. Same goes for Paladins, Rogues, Warlocks, Demon Hunters and Monks. Priests have Velen, who is pretty damn strong. Shamans have Thrall, who has actually been nerfed so I wouldn't consider him that strong. Mages have quite a few powerful individuals. Druids have Malfurion. Death Knights have Bolvar, who's also strong, though I don't think he's as strong as Arthas Lich King. Odyn would be my pick if he wasn't trapped in Halls of Valor, but I think I'll go with Druids and Malfurion.

2. Warriors, Paladins, Rogues, Warlocks, Monks are off the list. Death Knights, Priests, Shamans and Demon Hunters also aren't as powerful as Mages and Druids, in my opinion. I'm not sure which of those two is more powerful, but I'm leaning more towards Mages.

3. Definitely not Warlocks and Monks. Rogues have some cool characters but they're off too. I'd also throw Shamans, Mages, Druids, Demon Hunters and Paladins off the list, even though there were some pretty cool characters there. Between Death Knights and Priests, I'd go with Death Knights. I haven't seen the Warrior Campaign so I can't be sure if some dead warriors show up, but if they do Warriors would probably win in this category.

4. Pretty hard to say.
    Malfurion is powerful but he doesn't seem that powerful, he needed Cenarius and another druid's help to push back Ragnaros. Won't Neptulon be consider stronger than Thrall in the Shaman Class Order? I have to look up the Odyn guy cause i don't know who he is lol.

And what are your thoughts on the two new questions, 5 and 6?

Wouldn't 1 be the Naaru that hangs out with the priest?

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Malfurion is powerful but he doesn't seem that powerful, he needed Cenarius and another druid's help to push back Ragnaros. Won't Neptulon be consider stronger than Thrall in the Shaman Class Order? I have to look up the Odyn guy cause i don't know who he is lol.

And what are your thoughts on the two new questions, 5 and 6?
    Actually, Furion is considered pretty damn powerful, I think he was actually the most powerful 'good guy', though Ragnaros is very powerful. And, yeah, I totally forgot about the Elemental Lords, I think that would put Shamans as the class with the most powerful individual.

For the other two questions...
    5. I'd go with Paladins and Priests, though I'm not really 100% sure, they fought Balnazzar who is pretty powerful.
    6. Scepter of Sargeras is pretty powerful, so I'll go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciscokidd12 View Post
    Wouldn't 1 be the Naaru that hangs out with the priest?
    The Naaru's powers seems too mixed. Some Naaru like M'uru got captured by a group of blood elves and another Naaru, Kure got captured by a group of Burning Legion demons. Kure also got captured by Cho'chall in the Alternate timeline. And i can't see either of those groups or CHo'Ghall doing that to Neptulon. But than there's Naarus like K'ara who can destroy hundreds of thousands of invading Iron Horde soldiers and iron horde battleships in one attack.

1. A Naaru, a Titanic Keeper and an Elemental Lord are obvious picks. I'd go with Neptulon. Odyn is trapped, and LK is not in Acherus. Naaru is... naaru.
    2. I'd go with Shamans or Warlocks. By the end of their campaigns the former will have 4 Elemental Lords supporting them, the latter will gain enough knowledge out of their demon world and reassemble the council. Also, a healthy army of demons.
    3. Hard to pick, but so far - Death Knights. Fun to see the reaction heroes get by getting brought back in undeath.
    4. Another hard pick. Either DH Warlocks or DK. DH and warlocks arent numerous but have naga/shivaras/Ashtongue and demons, respectively to setve them. And DKs well... numbers are what the undead is about.
    5. Not enough info on campaigns yet.
    6. Scepter of Sargeras, hands down.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Actually, Furion is considered pretty damn powerful, I think he was actually the most powerful 'good guy', though Ragnaros is very powerful. And, yeah, I totally forgot about the Elemental Lords, I think that would put Shamans as the class with the most powerful individual.

For the other two questions...
    5. I'd go with Paladins and Priests, though I'm not really 100% sure, they fought Balnazzar who is pretty powerful.
    6. Scepter of Sargeras is pretty powerful, so I'll go with it.
    A little off topic but i looked up Odyn and he does seem pretty powerful considering he was merely having a good fight with us in the dungeon. I also looked up the Underworld counterpart to Odyn called Helya from the Maw of Souls dungeon and something came up on my mind. If Odyn and Helya fought each other, who do you think would win?

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    1. A Naaru, a Titanic Keeper and an Elemental Lord are obvious picks. I'd go with Neptulon. Odyn is trapped, and LK is not in Acherus. Naaru is... naaru.
    2. I'd go with Shamans or Warlocks. By the end of their campaigns the former will have 4 Elemental Lords supporting them, the latter will gain enough knowledge out of their demon world and reassemble the council. Also, a healthy army of demons.
    3. Hard to pick, but so far - Death Knights. Fun to see the reaction heroes get by getting brought back in undeath.
    4. Another hard pick. Either DH Warlocks or DK. DH and warlocks arent numerous but have naga/shivaras/Ashtongue and demons, respectively to setve them. And DKs well... numbers are what the undead is about.
    5. Not enough info on campaigns yet.
    6. Scepter of Sargeras, hands down.
    That would be sick if shamans do get the 4 elemental lords in their class hall, shame i'm not an shaman. The Scepter of Sargeras would probably have the same continent busting power as the Eye of Sargeras.
    Last edited by The Professional; 2016-05-01 at 12:03 AM.

A little off topic but i looked up Odyn and he does seem pretty powerful considering he was merely having a good fight with us in the dungeon. I also looked up the Underworld counterpart to Odyn called Helya from the Maw of Souls dungeon and something keep up on my mind. If Odyn and Helya fought each other, who do you think would win?

That would be sick if shamans do get the 4 elemental lords in their class hall, shame i'm not an shaman. The Scepter of Sargeras would probably have the same continent busting power as the Eye of Sargeras.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I actually think Helya is Odyn's daughter. Odyn is a douchebag though. I think you should put a little more research to it if you haven't, it's really interesting. Anyways, I'd say Odyn is still more powerful. And, yeah, Shammies get 4 Elemental Lords allied with them, though I think only Neptulon actually shows up in the Class Order Hall.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I actually think Helya is Odyn's daughter. Odyn is a douchebag though. I think you should put a little more research to it if you haven't, it's really interesting. Anyways, I'd say Odyn is still more powerful. And, yeah, Shammies get 4 Elemental Lords allied with them, though I think only Neptulon actually shows up in the Class Order Hall.
    Lore states that it took a 2-3 Watchers to subdue each Elemental Lord (Odyn and Tyr fought Ragnaros by that point). So Elemental Lord should exceed a single Watcher in power.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    Lore states that it took a 2-3 Watchers to subdue each Elemental Lord (Odyn and Tyr fought Ragnaros by that point). So Elemental Lord should exceed a single Watcher in power.
    Yeah, you're right, I just forgot that Elemental Lords were a part of the Shammie Order Hall when I made my first comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Wait for it.....
    Wait wha---- ooooohhhh

The Naaru's powers seems too mixed. Some Naaru like M'uru got captured by a group of blood elves and another Naaru, Kure got captured by a group of Burning Legion demons. Kure also got captured by Cho'chall in the Alternate timeline.
    M'uru wasn't "captured", he knew what was fated, and accepted it, 1 life to save hundreds, if not thousands

"A'dal says: M'uru accepted his role in this long ago, knowing full well what would happen to him. Will you accept your own?"

K'ure in both cases was already darkened, ie going thru its void state, not so much captured, more like "hey guys, i found a sick naaru thats probably going to get better and then escape, lets put it in a cage and laugh at it for our own amusement, while making sure it doesnt get better" and then agents of another naaru passed thru the area, said "nuh-uh" and proceeded to kill the demons
    Last edited by Phazeblade; 2016-05-01 at 01:44 AM.

Deleted
    I think every Class Order has probably it's strength and weaknesses. Except the Monk one. We could totally beat the Legion without those Monks.

demon hunter has a space ship

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    demon hunter has a space ship
    Isn't the Netherlight Temple also a Space Ship? The Warlocks have a own Legion World, the Paladins have the place with the strongest holy Energy on Azeroth, the Warriors have Walhalla and I'm sure the Hunters got also some Stuff that isn't as lame as their artifacts or their class order.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Isn't the Netherlight Temple also a Space Ship? The Warlocks have a own Legion World, the Paladins have the place with the strongest holy Energy on Azeroth, the Warriors have Walhalla and I'm sure the Hunters got also some Stuff that isn't as lame as their artifacts or their class order.
    Netherlight Temple is indeed a spaceship too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shamans, druids, and priests probably have the strongest orders militarily. They have demigods, ancients, naaru, and elemental lords among other allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Neptulon in Shaman Class Hall.
    2. Mage Class Hall (Kirin Tor is pretty damn powerful)
    3.Warrior Class Hall - Odyn (cus hes a prick)
    4. Warrior Class Hall i think.
    5. Dont know
    6. Warlock Class Hall - Scepter of Sargeras.