New build:

Cannon Ball Barrage is instant (which is good news).

Curse of Dreadblades is down to 12s from 16s.

Deleted
    Why isn't Cannonball Barrage an Artifact Trait? I get that Outlaws are Pirates and yadda yadda, but afaik Rogues don't have the kind of superpower to summon ghosts, so why is it in the talents? It seems to be something only possible through the Dreadblades, but you can get it much earlier.

Seems to me like another example, albeit tiny, of how Blizzard completely disregards everything that is not end game content now. Same way Sinister Strike is now Saber Slash, which doesn't make sense if you're using a Mace, Dagger, Axe or Fist-Weapon.

The animation of Saber slash fits in well with an Axe or Mace more so than a sword. But yeah a dagger or fist weapon would look peculiar with the new animations. As to why they call it saber slash? Who knows haha.

Deleted
    I already found Eviscerating with a Mace somewhat dubious, but now we get to... Saber Slash.

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/193315-...sh#21531-21570

It wasn't implemented into the Alpha like this was it? Are Blizzard delusional or was it some Spaghetti String update?
    Last edited by Narokath; 2016-04-28 at 01:33 AM.

Deleted
    YAY Blizz ignoring feedback again, I love it. Do they even test rogues and think: " Oh yeah, that's such a nice fast paced and fun spec to play, lets keep it as it is and ignore feedback.

The spec is fun, when you have more than one roll the bones buff and one of them is true bearing.
    Picking snd (the ability we had more than 10y baseline) just messes everything up and you nearly fall asleep playing. WTF Blizz

I challenge blizzard to confirm that they even have a rogue testing team.

When I see how often they change stuff for Paladin I doubt they do. They put little to none resources into us. Not just Outlaw, but rogue in general.

I really love blizzard for their games and everything but damn, Im disappointed to the maximum

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    I challenge blizzard to confirm that they even have a rogue testing team.
    I even doubt that any of them has ever had a rogue as his main character.

This alpha has been very frustrating for current rogues, mostly because it seems that their intent is to make the spec more atractive for new players or at least new rogues.

And honestly, i don't know if we can blame them for that... how many times have we used the low numbers on players choosing our class to ask blizzard for changes? and they just did that, even if we hate the way they did it.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Deleted
    To calm people down, Saber Slash still gives combo points. With Blizzard's retardation levels I genuinely thought it's possible they would force us into using Pistol Shot as the only way to gain CPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Recuiem View Post
    To calm people down, Saber Slash still gives combo points. With Blizzard's retardation levels I genuinely thought it's possible they would force us into using Pistol Shot as the only way to gain CPs.
    well they need to do something currently pistol shot is hardly worth using why they dont just bake the old ruthlessness or some shit into it. "every successful pistol shot reduces the CDs of XXXX by 3seconds"

Quote Originally Posted by Zoyt View Post
    well they need to do something currently pistol shot is hardly worth using why they dont just bake the old ruthlessness or some shit into it. "every successful pistol shot reduces the CDs of XXXX by 3seconds"
    That sounds really good actually because you are making a choice between reducing cool down or forgoing the proc for an extra saber slash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav360 View Post
    Why isn't Cannonball Barrage an Artifact Trait? I get that Outlaws are Pirates and yadda yadda, but afaik Rogues don't have the kind of superpower to summon ghosts, so why is it in the talents? It seems to be something only possible through the Dreadblades, but you can get it much earlier.

Seems to me like another example, albeit tiny, of how Blizzard completely disregards everything that is not end game content now. Same way Sinister Strike is now Saber Slash, which doesn't make sense if you're using a Mace, Dagger, Axe or Fist-Weapon.
    I do feel you,but tbh i find the rogue talents choices rather boring as they are.
    We really need more fun/flavor ones! Canon-ball barrage stands out because it one of the few flavor talents we have!

Pistol Shot and Saber Slash should switch out depending on range from the target.
    And add a new reactive-attack-button (Cruel Strike?) into the game for the saber slash proc, point blank firing a gun is kinda pointless if you already are slashing with a sword at the target.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just revert back to MoP combat with AoC and fix the bandit's guile/ruthlessness iteration.

Seriously.

^ that. Im much more excited about the version of outlaw i came up with. ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743144295#2 ) I want to get a sexy revolver, strafe, crit and haste rolls, more mobility... Even having a panther cub play with me sounds fun. Help me spread this feedback guys.

I would like Cata Sub, MoP Combat and Legion Assassination with Dispatch. Blizzard please. T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by no19 View Post
    I would like Cata Sub, MoP Combat and Legion Assassination with Dispatch. Blizzard please. T_T
    The dream.

Did the Math with an algorithm to show the amount of buffs we'd get with their chances if we changed the number of dice used as well as how many faces the dice has.

6d6 - Current functionality.
    1 Buff - %59.233539094650205
    2 Buff - %35.36522633744856
    3 Buff - %3.8580246913580245
    6 Buff - %1.5432098765432098

6d5
    1 Buff - %58.4
    2 Buff - %35.84
    3 Buff - %5.76

5d6 - I believe this was the old functionality.
    1 Buff - %67.5925925925926
    2 Buff - %23.14814814814815
    5 Buff - %9.25925925925926

5d5
    1 Buff - %67.36
    2 Buff - %28.8
    5 Buff - %3.84

4d6
    1 Buff - %65.27777777777777
    2 Buff - %6.944444444444445
    4 Buff - %27.77777777777778

4d4
    1 Buff - %76.5625
    2 Buff - %14.0625
    4 Buff - %9.375

6d4
    1 Buff - %61.9140625
    2 Buff - %29.296875
    3 Buff - %8.7890625

Personally I like the 6d4, with the removal of Jolly Roger and True Bearing. But let me put something even more interesting in to perspective;

IF they added an Extra Dice through a talent/trait.

7d4
    1 Buff - %74.365234375
    2 Buff - %10.25390625
    3 Buff - %15.380859375

IF they added an Additional Dice + Buff through a talent/trait. (I really like this idea)

7d5
    1 Buff - %62.368
    2 Buff - %21.504
    3 Buff - %16.128
    Last edited by Narokath; 2016-05-01 at 01:05 PM.

Just going to post my thread here again for anyone to read/support.

Infracted. Posting links is fine, posting for the sake of clicks is not.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-05-03 at 07:53 AM.

They need to speed up grappling hook its currently just a shit heroic leap imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zoyt View Post
    They need to speed up grappling hook its currently just a shit heroic leap imo
    Agreed. Worst of all as a talent it is underwhelming but so is the entire mobility tier for Outlaw. A talent needs to make a big change how you play. A few yards on melee attacks or a minor speed boost are not not noticeable and most casual players will even assume they are not even working at all as talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Agreed. Worst of all as a talent it is underwhelming but so is the entire mobility tier for Outlaw. A talent needs to make a big change how you play. A few yards on melee attacks or a minor speed boost are not not noticeable and most casual players will even assume they are not even working at all as talents.
    That's exactly the problem with Talents. They need to make a change in gameplay. Yet Blizzard does nothing and is ignoring feedback since 4 Builds now.

From what I have seen Eoll dem Bones is a fairly fun thing, but true bearing (beeing to mandotory) and RNG make it to inconsistent, so we have a Talent that even TAKES AWAY Gameplay, and this is an ability we had for the past 10 years - SnD. Because now it an even slower and less fun spec to play where you dont have to make decisions or mange your cooldowns.

Why does Blizzard think that is okay?
    Last edited by mmoc9038fdc8bf; 2016-05-05 at 09:00 AM.