Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    PSA

If like me you don't like all this social media shit popping up on every site and installed the Disconnect.me addon for Firefox\Chrome\Opera etc. then THE POLLS WILL NOT SHOW! to work around that simply click the 'D' icon for the addon and whitelist the site.

This public services announcement has been brought to you by Social Media Haters for Prizes and Giveaways because we deserve to enjoy that net without being tracked.

I seem to be having issues locating the rules for the giveaway. Is there a link i am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    ...Jesus...these comments about login...
    Blizzard has an API (using Oauth login), which allows websites to login to Battle.Net.
    It uses Blizzard's authentication servers.

Proof: https://dev.battle.net/docs/read/oauth
    What do you expect from the "community" of dullards that freaks out about viruses when someone links Imgur?

Quote Originally Posted by billydee View Post
    I seem to be having issues locating the rules for the giveaway. Is there a link i am missing?
    The bullet points listed in the news are the rules. We haven't ever used the Battle.Net login before, so we want to draw attention to that.

I hope I followed to rules correctly! My own addition to the first poll would be the xmog cabinet. It may seem silly, but it's really what I'm looking forward to the most. I need my bag space back! Right now I can't even go farm for pretty gear like I usually do at the end of expansions, because I have no room to put any more, and I'm not throwing anything away. I'm in the Alpha, and I love the artifact weapons too (that's what I voted for in the poll), but seriously....the xmog cabinet is what's making me wish Legion was coming sooner.

PS: People are really killing me with the fear of logging in with their Bnet account. Maybe if you didn't lie about your raid progression all the time, you wouldn't be so paranoid. Seriously, not everyone has had Mythic on farm for 4 months....or have any interest in going in that mode at all.
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2016-04-30 at 09:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find the amount of people getting triggered over a fucking random hilarious.

Jesus Christ this community..

Hopefully they announce that the team from Nosalrius will be working on the classic servers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't pander Mage's too much. They've already been on top of the chain regarding Blizzard lately. I know the company is called Blizzard (a Mage spell) but doesn't mean you have to pander them even more.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Yep I want to play on a Legacy server............ What the hell is this crap? Now we are putting rainbows in the game. Here I thought things couldn't possibly get more stupid then they already are.

You know how stupid people are, when they bitch about optional fun little things in a fucking game.

"We will only be happy with as little, basic content as possible and when it's forever stuck in the same endless loop, because screw fun!!".

What's up with the people crying over the rainbow things? As a mage I'm definitely going to use those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Don't pander Mage's too much. They've already been on top of the chain regarding Blizzard lately. I know the company is called Blizzard (a Mage spell) but doesn't mean you have to pander them even more.
    Why do people always complain about mages, but never when any other class is doing well? And don't say "because mages are always on top" because that's a dead to rights lie.

I'm going to guess announcement to be crowd funding to purchase license to operate private server, as some kind of experimental pilot project by blizzard to try and monetize private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It isn't for this, but it allows us to collect some data for testing and in the future will allow us to run polls that ask about raid progression and such with more accuracy than just letting anyone vote whatever they want.
    Fair enough, thanks for the clarification. (Even though why would someone lie about something like that on some poll is beyond me, it's not like they're gonna get any personal - fake - fame from it or anything, but I won't claim it doesn't happen.) However, I'm pretty private person and I feel like my battletag and characters are not any strangers' business and thus I'll pass. I do realize it would be pretty much just "faceless" data among countless others and nobody would pay it any particular attention, but even so.

Holy shit,I wouldnt give my Battlenet details away to anyone. WTF is this nonsense.

Mage rainbows are cool and all but when are warriors getting a rainbow charge glyph?

Uh oh. Nyan Cat Worgen mage cosplays imminent.

This was all a trick so they can make more graphs.

Oh Em Gee, Magebows!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    This was all a trick so they can make more graphs.
    Everyone loves graphs!

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Holy shit,I wouldnt give my Battlenet details away to anyone. WTF is this nonsense.
    Yeah, giving your battle.net login to Blizzard is pretty much nonsense.

my battle tag for a non blizzard site? hahahahahaha no way!

stupid move mmo-c