Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And? Science labels things such as male and female which you can't change. Like I said before, you can't put dog ears on a cat and say it's a dog.
    As I said in another post, what business of it is yours? Who cares what is in their pants? Does it directly harm you in some way? Are you peeking under bathroom stalls?

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post

No her studies showed that transitioning does improve their life.
    Well crap, this is what happens when you post at 3 AM. lol

- - - Updated - - -

And? Science labels things such as male and female which you can't change. Like I said before, you can't put dog ears on a cat and say it's a dog and if you do, you're wrong.
    People with Y chromosomes have given birth, guess "men" can give birth then if we want to go down this logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I never said that. In fact, I said quite the opposite. So again how does discrimination correlate with suicide in transgender people?

Do you even know anyone who's transexual? I have a friend who is a male to female transexual. She was basically disowned by her family. Her father beat her. She was in extremely severe depression because of it and was bordering on suicide. In the last year she's gotten better. She got out of that situation and has been seeking therapy and on anti-depressants.

Stop pretending like you know what's going on when you have no idea.

Well for one if you want to consider an MtF transsexual a full female then they should have full rights to play in women's sports which would be very bad for real women. You can't just pretend facts aren't facts because it makes someone feel better about themselves, you have to face reality and the unique difficulty of the situation.
    If that is the best you could come up with, then here is a fact. Treating transgenders as their new gender is completely harmless. And it's because of this fact that society and the government have no problems in doing just that.

And? Science labels things such as male and female which you can't change. Like I said before, you can't put dog ears on a cat and say it's a dog and if you do, you're wrong.

You lefists throw around the words bigotry and transphobia and transmisogyny all the time that they have no meaning anymore. Disagreeing =! hate and prejudice.

And science has made it possible for a male to become female or a female to become male.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'm not assuming anything, I'm specifically referring to trans people who desire to have the surgery, crossdress, etc.

Who said it's not the attackers fault? Sweet strawman you've got there, friend.
    I said that they put themselves in the position to be victimized.

A rapist is a rapist.
    A woman who walks home through a shitty neighborhood at 1am, drunk, alone, and in revealing clothes is an idiot.

It's not her fault the rapist is a rapist, it is her fault she put herself in a stupid situation where she's extremely vulnerable.

It's not trans people's fault bigots are bigots, but when you put on trashy looking makeup and ill-fitting clothes and walk around, you have to expect people are going to separate you out. Just like if you walk around in full BDSM garb, or in a princess dress or any other atypical appearance.

My daughter is transsexual and has never worn a trashy dress in her life. She's pretty damned classy and I'm proud of her. You're making assumptions based on stereotypes that just aren't true.

You can call it a straw man all you want when it comes to victim versus attacker, but that's a thinly veiled, generic response used to deflect rather than answer.

Focus on the attacker, not the victim. A woman should be able to walk home at 1 a.m. if she flippin' wants to and men should be taught to leave her alone. A bigot shouldn't be attacking a black man, he should be taught that the black man will not harm him, and a transphobic needs to learn tolerance. There's no excuse, and the victim should never, never be blamed regardless of circumstances. It's ALWAYS the attacker's fault and it doesn't matter if that black man, woman or transgender is walking down the street naked.

If that is the best you could come up with, then here is a fact. Treating transgenders as their new gender is completely harmless. And it's because of this fact that society and the government have no problems in doing just that.
    A lot of sports tend to allow transwomen in after 2 years at this point, so that is a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Well crap, this is what happens when you post at 3 AM. lol

- - - Updated - - -

People with Y chromosomes have given birth, guess "men" can give birth then if we want to go down this logic.
    Yeah because the extremely few anomalies in this world are totally the norm! Stop reaching so damn hard.

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu26 View Post
    As I said in another post, what business of it is yours? Who cares what is in their pants? Does it directly harm you in some way? Are you peeking under bathroom stalls?
    Read my older posts. If you don't want to, too fucking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And science has made it possible for a male to become female or a female to become male.
    *on the outside

A lot of sports tend to allow transwomen in after 2 years at this point, so that is a thing.
    It matters not. Her giving me the answer that it could affect women's sports is proof that you have to do some serious reaching to find any harm in treating transgenders as their new identity. In the end, no one can come up with a substantive answer.

Yeah because the extremely few anomalies in this world are totally the norm! Stop reaching so damn hard.

Read my older posts. If you don't want to, too fucking bad.
    Read my newer posts. If you can't bother to answer, too fucking bad.

*on the outside
    Ok, and? Not every woman has their internal baby making equipment, they're still women.

It clearly isn't harmless when I just gave you an example showing it do harm. There are plenty of other things a well. You are blind to facts. They don't care about your feelings and they don't change because a group of people want them to.

Trans people arent the norm, they are anomalies that people want to treat like shit for some reason. Stop being such a SJW and worry about yourself.

Do you even know anyone who's transexual? I have a friend who is a male to female transexual. She was basically disowned by her family. Her father beat her. She was in extremely severe depression because of it and was bordering on suicide. In the last year she's gotten better. She got out of that situation and has been seeking therapy and on anti-depressants.

Stop pretending like you know what's going on when you have no idea.
    I'm sure plenty of these people have it rough, I won't deny that but relying on anecdotal evidence is not helping you here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, and? Not every woman has their internal baby making equipment, they're still women.
    And they were born as such. Losing organs doesn't change your gender. That's just reality.

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu26 View Post
    Read my newer posts. If you can't bother to answer, too fucking bad.
    But I don't give a fuck about you so why would I even do that?

Trans people arent the norm, they are anomalies that people want to treat like shit for some reason. Stop being such a SJW and worry about yourself.
    Sjws are pure cancer trying to tear down society.

They are treated like shit because they are mentally ill and people don't like freaks. They chose this rode for themselves though so I have no sympathy.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2016-05-01 at 07:33 AM.

Yeah if they are born with an F, they are women, born with an M they are male. No one disputes that. Almost all electrical connectors come as either male or female.

And they were born as such. Losing organs doesn't change your gender. That's just reality.

But I don't give a fuck about you so why would I even do that?
    Then why bother responding? Something obviously is getting under your skin, so there you go.

It clearly isn't harmless when I just gave you an example showing it do harm. There are plenty of other things a well. You are blind to facts. They don't care about your feelings and they don't change because a group of people want them to.
    Please, enlighten me.

I'm sure plenty of these people have it rough, I won't deny that but relying on anecdotal evidence is not helping you here.
    You're premise is that discrimination doesn't cause depression which doesn't cause suicide.

So, people never change from what they're born as?

Yeah if they are born with an F, they are women, born with an M they are male. No one disputes that. Almost all electrical connectors come as either male or female.
    I see, so you're still a baby like the day you were born, yes?

Also, electrical connectors are male or female based on their external connecting bits, not anything else.

Please, enlighten me.
    Look every other non western (non-white) country in the world. They don't play that, at all. A western country is a white run country right?. Or am I mistaken?.