Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    What's your point? Child molesters should be executed.
    My point is that transgenders in the bathroom isn't going to change anything. Child molesters (which is who the whole bathroom argument is about) can be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    To be fair, even within some sports it's not completely uncontroversial. Take MMA for example, where the fact that Fallon Fox (I think that was her name?) is causing huge controversies, and a lot of other female fighters either outright refuse to - or don't want to - fight her because of the fact that she is Trans and thus think she has an advantage.
    But does she? And then how much? If she has say, 5% advantage by being trans, but the cis woman has 10% advantage due to simply having more skill, then it didn't really matter, did it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    But does she? And then how much? If she has say, 5% advantage by being trans, but the cis woman has 10% advantage due to simply having more skill, then it didn't really matter, did it?
    I am not saying that it's right and justified, and I don't know how big her advantage in this specific case would be if she had one. All I am saying is that it's controversial even among the athletes - and experts - themselves, and not just a MMOChamp-"I don't like it so it shouldn't be allowed"-thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Hope society takes matters into its own hands and deals with these deranged psychos trying to get into girls' restrooms.
    Yes. Every MtF Trans person only goes through all of those hassles just to be able to go into girl's restrooms. You clearly saw through them!

I predict target going out of business soon. Walmart has expanded to Super Walmart's. Target doesn't have a deli or fresh supermarket section, super Walmart's are like a mini mall now. I think whole foods could probably give Walmart a run for their money if they were more upscale with the same layout. Pretty much everything sold in Walmart is made outside of the usa though, so you need to read the labels and weigh the price if you care about keeping our jobs here. I check the tags on everything and if possible only buy stuff made in the usa if possible.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-01 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Target is done, they are history.
    I predict target going out of business soon.
    We get it. You have extensive inside knowledge regarding Target's business plans, finances, what people want/miss when it comes to them etc.

I am not saying that it's right and justified, and I don't know how big her advantage in this specific case would be if she had one. All I am saying is that it's controversial even among the athletes - and experts - themselves, and not just a MMOChamp-"I don't like it so it shouldn't be allowed"-thing.
    Fair enough. They should test that so called advantage tho, to determine how much it is, if it even exists. I mean, I don't know a single sport where people all are exactly equally skilled, and winner is determined by some external minor advantages... Nope, one wins by being better than the opponent.

We get it. You have extensive inside knowledge regarding Target's business plans, finances, what people want/miss when it comes to them etc.
    I predict apple also falling like a rock, call me a guru if you must.

Deleted
    simple answer it to remove all individual bathrooms and replace with one large mixed bathroom for all

Deleted
    So much drama over friggin bathrooms for a very small minority.

Since when do the needs of the few outweigh that of the many?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Since just about every single civil rights movement in recent history.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted

Because in this case the needs of the "minority" don't infringe on the needs of the "majority" in the slightest?

Do you somehow feel offended that those minorities are given equal rights to you, thus not being able to treat them as subhumans? Or do you need "subhumans" around to discriminate against to feel superior?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Who the hell is going to know about their plumbing unless they are exhibitionists?

If someone looks like this:

but still has a penis, there is nothing wrong with her using the women's restroom. Her forced to be in the men's room would be immoral and awkward. Hell, even Trump understands that as well.
    How about not dressing like a woman until the plumbing is fixed?

Seriously. You have dressed like a man your whole life. You have used the men's room your whole life. What is waiting until you get your plumbing fixed before you start using the ladies?
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-05-01 at 01:22 PM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post

Seriously. You have dressed like a man your whole life. You have used the men's room your whole life. What is waiting until you get your plumbing fixed before you start using the ladies?
    What difference does it make unless you're looking at their genitals?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    What difference does it make unless you're looking at their genitals?
    Restrooms are pretty binary.

There is one for men and one for women. Traditionally, only the respective sexes are allowed in them - with the except of babies.

Reality of the matter is, people do take issue with it.

Waiting until you have the right genitals won't kill you.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Few questions...

What is the difference between a cross-dresser and a trannie?

Do women feel comfortable knowing that, in Target at least, a heterosexual male could be following you into the bathroom and Target doesn't care, one could say "encourages" it?

I'm more confused as to why people are up-in-arms over gender A, playing gender B, is a bad idea to be in the same restroom, while there seems to be no uproar, towards Target at least, with them allowing heterosexual's to use the opposite sexs bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

There is one for men and one for women. Traditionally, only the respective sexes are allowed in them - with the except of babies.

Shit, why don't we just have a single door "restroom", both sides of the wall have stalls and the store would save some space. Problem solved, no? Shit, what is the actual "problem" here?

Well it could if you are visibly female and get outted

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/...enced-12-years

Transwoman beat to death cause she was outted and a dude felt insecure.

People don't show their genitals in the women's restroom... or changing rooms, or well any rooms minus random old establishments that haven't changed with the times and provided actual privacy. So it really isn't an issue.

I predict target going out of business soon. Walmart has expanded to Super Walmart's. Target doesn't have a deli or fresh supermarket section, super Walmart's are like a mini mall now.
    There are Super Targets. Most of the Targets by where I live have deli and fresh supermarket sections. Targets earnings are increasing and the company is large enough to take a hit and still be in no danger of having a substantial downturn, let alone going out of business.

OT: Haven't unisex bathrooms always been a thing? I get that the standard is to have a Men's and Women's room, but unisex bathrooms have always been around either due to space or other reasons. So... I don't get it.

Deleted
    It's not only about clothes, though. You usually can get surgeries only after you went through hormone therapy for a while - and long after the changes are really obvious. Chances are that even in "men's clothes", you'd look more feminine than masculine.
    Genitals, however, won't even be visible to anyone but yourself, even in public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Few questions...

What is the difference between a cross-dresser and a trannie?

Do women feel comfortable knowing that, in Target at least, a heterosexual male could be following you into the bathroom and Target doesn't care, one could say "encourages" it?
    1 - A transgender person is a person that is doing it for life and generally doesn't need props to appear as the desired gender. A crossdresser takes off their wig and various props when they get home and are no longer visibly male/female.

2 - That is fine, unisex bathrooms are kinda okay. Now if they do something illegal I'll call the cops and they can be arrested for peeping tom type laws or worse. The only people freaking out over this concept are older people and dudes it seems.