Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Should have been a toy, or if they keep a mount reward, and a recolor of something, it should have been Mimiron's head recolor :d, to keep the style of last reward, imo

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    I don't mind them releasing a recolor at all. But surely there had to have been a more thematically appropriate way to get that mount.

Now a plushie mount would have been very fitting. Hell, I wouldn't care if it didn't even give you a speed boost on land, like the turtles.
    Yes, this is the only aspect of this that I find a little annoying. Why a mount for a toy collection. Would be great if they gave a toy themed mount like you're talking about. Maybe just add a winding key and some ridiculous toy like coloring to this mount. ^^

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should've added a mechanical mount that's more Gnomish and less Goblin shredder-like. Something like an enlarged version of the Cogblade raptor/Fluxfire Feline, mechanical ram, or maybe the updated mechanostrider model on one of the many unused colours lying about in the database.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Yeah, definitely wish it wasn't just a simple recolor Prestigious achievements deserve prestigious rewards. Should've been like a big toy train or something. Something like the size of the goblin trike maybe?
    As long as we can make a lot of noise in the auction house I'm game!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

atleast they could have colored something that stand out from the others

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    bunch of whiners. i await the day that 400 mount reward will be a toy.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-04-30 at 01:37 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Sky Golem recolor as the mythic Archimonde mount was the highlight of WoD - it perfectly described the whole expansion in one mount.
    You obviously haven't actually seen the mount if you thin it is just a recolour...

I wish it was Blackfuse's or a true shredder, but....I'll take it. It's an alright mount, and admittedly I like that coloration more than the engineering one.

I do wish it was something else more toy-based, though, or had some sort of special quality to it to separate it from its blue counterpart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    You obviously haven't actually seen the mount if you thin it is just a recolour...
    I own this mount since a year or so. I know how it looks like. But I always tell the people who buy our mounts how awesome they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    It's not a recolor. It just uses the Sky Golem skeleton. And the boss uses XT's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I'm a mount collector - not a toy collector. Now I need to become a toy collector to collect mounts... why isn't the reward a great new epic TOY?
    *shrug* I am a collector, not a raider. I am still forced to go into raids to even remotely complete my collection. Same goes for rated PvP.

That said, I hugely dislike mechanical mounts, so it will end up being a mere +1.

I own this mount since a year or so. I know how it looks like. But I always tell the people who buy our mounts how awesome they are.
    Then you need to get your eyes tested bro as its way more then a recolor.

Someone made a thing for just such an occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    That's it. I've made this picture. I'm just gonna use this whenever someone opens their misinformed blabbermouth again regarding reskins/remodels.

Yeah i agree an epic toy would be more appropriate

Deleted
    It's not like 300 toys are that hard to get.. I'm at 230 atm, and i'll get another ~60 once legion hits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Then you need to get your eyes tested bro as its way more then a recolor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Someone made a thing for just such an occasion.
    Are you slow? I never said anything about reskin or remodel, please fuck off.

I was talking about how they made a Sky Golem the mythic Archimonde mount. Which is just LAZY. THE END.

I was talking about how they made a Sky Golem the mythic Archimonde mount. Which is just LAZY. THE END.
    Sky Golem recolor as the mythic Archimonde mount was the highlight of WoD - it perfectly described the whole expansion in one mount.
    Okay, then.

Deleted
    I don't mind it being a recolor, it's just a shit choice of color

lol

You should take a look back at your post next time, slow one.

I only need about 30 some odd more for 300, and most of that part is over with when Legion comes over and then just grabbing stuff I've missed or got rid of throughout the years.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866