Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Which isn't really logical, logic wise. Look at their hands and then imagine how it would be to use a muzzleloader with those claws.
    Yea, In a world with arabic russian holy space demonic bipedal goat flinging frost bolts from their fingers and have watery minion that can maintain its fluid shape without any container, this logic make the game unplayable to me!

UNPLAYBLE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yea, In a world with arabic russian holy space demonic bipedal goat flinging frost bolts from their fingers and have watery minion that can maintain its fluid shape without any container, this logic make the game unplayable to me!

UNPLAYBLE!
    I just wanted to say that the Worgen Form is not in every position and situation of a battle the best choice.

it's been awhile since I played through, but does that Gilean town in blasted lands have non worgen gilneans?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    it's been awhile since I played through, but does that Gilean town in blasted lands have non worgen gilneans?
    As far as I remember, yeah. At least Gilneans who don't use the form. The more intelligent ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yes, all of them are non worgen except the flight master.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    The problem is guns actually seem to look smaller on worgen than on humans. I think worgen hunters look very stupid.

It's also kind of a dumb concept. "Oh, I'm a huge feral werewolf man with razor sharp claws, but I'm gonna stand 50 yards away shooting you with a gun."
    I always tend to prefer to playing melee classes when I play a Worgen (Rogue, DK, Warrior, Feral Druid), but I'd say Hunter is the most fitting for Worgen when it comes to ranged classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    What's even worse, the horse will most likely carry the flag of Stormwind on its back, that ugly lion symbol. As every other vicious mount does.
    It fucking sucks, every vicious mount flag should represent the race it belongs to.
    Yeah, I really wish the Alliance had a more abstract symbol that could be altered depending on what race used it on their banner. The lion is far too related to Stormwind.

Unless it was re-established in that last couple years, Gilneas physically can't be reclaimed. According to the ultimate visual guide, the Forsaken blight bombed it to Hell after Silverpine, leaving it an irradiated wasteland for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Unless it was re-established in that last couple years, Gilneas physically can't be reclaimed. According to the ultimate visual guide, the Forsaken blight bombed it to Hell after Silverpine, leaving it an irradiated wasteland for centuries.
    Did it really say centuries?

Anyway, Gilneas has close ties with the night elf druids, I'm sure the Cenarion Circle could find a way to heal the land like they did the plaguelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just pulled that out of your ass.

Here's the full text of that worgen section about Gilneas being abandoned:

The kingdom of Gilneas was once home to the worgen, but damage sustained during the Cataclysm and the Forsaken occupation left the kingdom deserted. The worgen now reside in the Howling Oak, located in the night elf capital of Darnassus.

Darius later surrendered the city to the Forsaken in order to save his daughter.
    Although lost for now, Genn fervently believes that one day, Gilneas will be back in his hands, restored to its former glory.

Today, all that is left of Gilneas' capital city are partially buried ruins.

This is what the ultimate visual guide says.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Did it really say centuries?

Anyway, Gilneas has close ties with the night elf druids, I'm sure the Cenarion Circle could find a way to heal the land like they did the plaguelands.
    I'm inferring it. There's a quest in Southshore where an apothecary analyzes the strain of Blight they've been deploying. He says that blighted land is dangerous even to the Forsaken, and it will permeate the land for a long time. I think he specifically says centuries, but I'd need to check the actual dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm inferring it. There's a quest in Southshore where an apothecary analyzes the strain of Blight they've been deploying. He says that blighted land is dangerous even to the Forsaken, and it will permeate the land for a long time. I think he specifically says centuries, but I'd need to check the actual dialogue.
    Correct. But he is referring to Southshore. I mean, that town literally swims in plague, Gilneas is nowhere near that level.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yea, he mentions suprise, didn't think the blight was that strong, and that after a quest it will be a while before anyone can live there. A perfect weapon for scorched earth policy
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Some Offtopic, but I would love a plate armor like this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_xiv_1692.jpg

or this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130406153037

for Gilneans. Or some wolf styled knightlooking Plate Armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Offtopic, but I would love a plate armor like this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_xiv_1692.jpg
    hahaha i imagine Genn with that hairstyle now, thanks for ruining the image of my favorite hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    hahaha i imagine Genn with that hairstyle now, thanks for ruining the image of my favorite hero.
    You have to admit, such a Plate Armor would fit the Gilneans.

By the way:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

https://de.pinterest.com/pin/314126142733775668/

Why can't Worgen look like that? And why can't we have such an armor ingame? I would love some Armor with wolf motif.

10+ Year Old Account

By the way:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Why can't Worgen look like that? And why can't we have such an armor ingame? I would love some Armor with wolf motif.
    Have you checked the fan art in pinterest about Forsaken? it may me cry that i will never play a cool looking forsaken, so i just cry in the corner for a while and then go back to play my Blood Elf Hunter (lol... also is sad cause is true)

BTW love this one

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...dfbd7e3194.jpg

EITHER OT:

Even if the Worgen were not to reclaim Gilneas, if they ever get a place to stay and their society start to reemerge, they will have to face the fact that they are now divided in 2 groups, the cursed and not cursed Gilneans, and IMHO it would be really nice to see, having in mind that Lord Godfrey hated the idea to become a "beast", it wouldn't be weird if he were not the only Gilnean to share this view
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2016-05-05 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Oh fuck, that's so awesome, I fear I get awesomeness-diabetes if I look at it for too long, but I just can't stop. I like those Metall-Claws on the gauntlets, like a f*ck you against every Forsaken who thinks he is save from Crowleys mighty claws, just because he hides himself behind a plate armor.

Because we are that offtopic now, does somebody know a good shield, that would look good on and fit a gilnean Nobleman, when he fights in his Worgenform? I want to RP a Gilnean and while I found a good armor combination (with the only drawback that I have to change the engine quillen on the timeless Island plate shoulders to wolfs in my total RP discription) and want to let him fight mountain-style with a two-handed swords that he uses like a bastardsword, I just can't find a good shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty sure it was established to be recolonized in the Fangs of the Father questline, the Assassinate Creed mission. A rogue black drakonid has disguised himself as a Gilnean lord and infiltrated and manipulated a group of Gilnean Worgen attempting to reclaim their city. He ultimately fed them all dragon's blood to bind them to his will, but it seems for at least a time they were living there unharmed.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account

By the way:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

The national colors of Gilneas were always black in lore, so black plate gear would make sense. But since their introduction in wow it seems Blizzard is moving away from that. Their nation color now is gray...or sometimes even dark blue. In Legion you see every plate armored Worgen npc to wear that stupid Stormwind blue armor...meh.

Also, a change that i truly hate. This is their national symbol. Blizzard changed their symbol by adding three claws on a flag. Apparently, they rectoned it and now this ugly design always meant to be the Gilnean emblem from the foundation of the kingdom. Even in Warcraft movie, the Gilnean ambassador has this on his belt.

A shame. I know that Blizz's purpose was to emphasize their curse, but you don't completely scrap their authentic national flag because of that. It's a human kingdom after all.