Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Just don't post spoilers in here Bill, I did it when the first episode leaks came out and got the same bullshit, and i've had the spoilers for episode 2 since yesterday, not posting anything here, if anyone wants to know, they can go look themselves.

Refuse to ruin the episode for people who might misclick just based on a few assholes who can't understand that there are varying degrees of spoilers.
    Out of curiousity, knowing what you do, why do you come to specifically titled spoiler thread then? While we have perfectly functioning non spoiler one?

And as you said in the post, do you think that the mod whom just confirmed that spoiler tags will be edited out in this spoiler thread is ass-hole as well?
    Last edited by Wilian; 2016-05-01 at 04:59 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    And as you said in the post, do you think that the mod whom just confirmed that spoiler tags will be edited out in this spoiler thread is ass-hole as well?
    Yes I do.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Pretty much.

Even in the "spoiler" thread, it seems reasonable that if someone has information that's inaccessible to everyone else before any book/show sources have been released, they can share it but choose to throw the spoiler tags on.

I would have assumed that "spoilers" referred to being able to discuss existing book/show elements freely, not saying, "Oh hey guys, I'm GRRMs brother and here's how he said it'll all end."
    Ding ding ding.
    We have a winner.

This black and white approach to spoiler / no spoilers is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Ding ding ding.
    We have a winner.

This black and white approach to spoiler / no spoilers is silly.
    Or you can go to no spoiler thread. I know, it's painful.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Or you can go to no spoiler thread. I know, it's painful.
    Yes I should go and post spoilers in the no spoiler thread, makes plenty of sense.

Yes I should go and post spoilers in the no spoiler thread, makes plenty of sense.
    If limited by spoiler tags, more so than posting spoiler things in spoiler thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Whats really silly is to see almost entire pages full of black bars.
    Yeah it sucks having to click a couple of times to see stuff.

If someone uses them or doesn't use them I usually don't care but I propose we put everything in spoiler tags from now on.

Yeah it sucks having to click a couple of times to see stuff.
    Actually, the only thing that really botters me is the one who use multiple spoiler tags back to back, like one tag for every line they type, forcing you to click 5 time for a 5 sentence phrase ... THAT IS HIGHLY annoying, otherwise, I just click once and it's all set anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Elggur View Post
    Actually, the only thing that really botters me is the one who use multiple spoiler tags back to back, like one tag for every line they type, forcing you to click 5 time for a 5 sentence phrase ... THAT IS HIGHLY annoying, otherwise, I just click once and it's all set anyway
    And then you're faced with someone quoting someone with spoiler tags. And suddenly you have pages of black text.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I'll make a mega post sometime after I wake up today later of all the stuff some of us know that's coming.
    Yes, please do!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Guys, from now on, I will be editing out spoiler tags. Do not use them in this thread. The "under no obligation" part referred to the TWD thread, where there exists no spoiler-free thread. There exists such a thread for GoT.

Thank you

In fact it would be nice if you infract those that continue to do it. At this point they are pretty much just trolling by using them.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2016-05-01 at 05:55 PM.

I am unsubscribing from this thread, people lashing out at people who have actual unaired spoilers because they used spoiler tags is the height of ridiculousness. This is drama akin to what you find in an elementary school.

Note that I COULD CARE LESS about the actual spoilers, but the bullying and acting like children towards people providing spoilers is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I am unsubscribing from this thread, people lashing out at people who have actual unaired spoilers because they used spoiler tags is the height of ridiculousness. This is drama akin to what you find in an elementary school.

Note that I COULD CARE LESS about the actual spoilers, but the bullying and acting like children towards people providing spoilers is unacceptable.
    People providing spoilers in well labeled spoiler thread?! OH MY GOD!

Good you're unsubsricing this thread. Clearly it wasn't meant for you.

10+ Year Old Account

excuse us for wanting to come to a spoiler thread and not have to click on spoiler bars. I mean if I wanted to do that I'm sure there is a thread just for that purpose.

To me the people being childish are the ones who can't seem to understand what the titles says.

Deleted
    It makes me laugh that the people who bitch about spoiler tags don't even post in this thread other than to bitch about spoiler tags.

It makes me laugh that the people who bitch about spoiler tags don't even post in this thread other than to bitch about spoiler tags.
    hey don't get me wrong, i don't care 'bout the spoiler tags, unless the person using 'em is simply putting 5 different spoiler tags back to back, other then this, they does not bother me at all. i'll click 'em and be done with it

10+ Year Old Account

Just because I haven't been discussing things lately doesn't mean I haven't discussed anything in this thread.

Deleted

exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You mean like Joffrey?
    well. some times he gets it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't dislike Ramsay, though. The character is intriguing - the guy you love to hate.
    I think if you look in websters under the definition of evil shitbag ramsay may be there looking back.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP