I just wish the rewards were interesting from it. Legendary mount plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I just wish the rewards were interesting from it. Legendary mount plz.
    That'd be cool. I would like to see a very exclusive mount again, similar to the Black Qiraji Battle Tank.

I really, really hope in one of the patches we kill Odyn. Pompous idiot. Makes Helya look empathetic. Mostly seen through Chroicles
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd rather we do not kill someone who is clearly allied with us agains the old gods and the legion, at least until we are done with both of those threats . . .
    He's still a piece of shit.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Is the Obliterium Forge even a thing still?
    I can't answer this fully, but I haven't seen it for a while, or even heard about it. I don't think it is, not sure though.

Honestly I'm kinda tired of "legendary" quests. I guess it'd be alright to have a legendary relic and a quest to get it like in MoP, that wasn't bad at all really, but if it's anything other than that It'll be extremely annoying.

Ya obliterium forge still a thing. Blizz put up a feedback thread for it. For practical purposes it can't be tested because of the insane time requirement of farming all the mats on a single character. (Need 4 epic armor pieces from 4 professions)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd rather we do not kill someone who is clearly allied with us agains the old gods and the legion, at least until we are done with both of those threats . . .
    Well how he acts I doubt his loyalty is unconditional. I could see him turning to the Legion.

Odyn is fine. he seems cool just stupid people that says otherwise. He didnt rape helya, he just forced her to become that thing. WoW has had this before (Garrosh, Voljin and other examples)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I can't answer this fully, but I haven't seen it for a while, or even heard about it. I don't think it is, not sure though.

Honestly I'm kinda tired of "legendary" quests. I guess it'd be alright to have a legendary relic and a quest to get it like in MoP, that wasn't bad at all really, but if it's anything other than that It'll be extremely annoying.
    Wait what? What does the forge do again?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Wait what? What does the forge do again?
    Break down gear to upgrade other pieces of gear.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    A Terrible Loss
    Return to the Hall of the Guardian.
    Description
    I would say I am surprised by this terrible turn of events, but nothing surprises me of late. It is dark times when even the most upstanding of us can fall... We had best inform -SNIP SPOILER TAG! -SNIP-

http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=42520/a-terrible-loss
    Gee, thx for the spoiler, that's just great.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Well how he acts I doubt his loyalty is unconditional. I could see him turning to the Legion.
    You joking? He's Titan-forged, the Legion is basically his worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You joking? He's Titan-forged, the Legion is basically his worst enemy.
    So was Loken and he got corrupted by Old Gods.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    So was Loken and he got corrupted by Old Gods.
    The Legion aren't the Old Gods. The only way we know of that the Legion can unwittingly ensnare someone is through demon's blood, Odyn would not only not drink it, he also literally doesn't need to drink.
    There's a 0% chance of Odyn joining the Burning Legion.

I highly doubt we get a longer than normal pre patch because the game is basically finished during pre patch. All they add is hotfixes basically. The game is ready to go essentially.

So I think if they could do pre patch earlier, they could release earlier.
    Those 2 have nothing to with each other, they announced a street date for the expansion so even though it might be ready sooner they are not gonna go '' hey guys we release 8 August instead of 30 August ''
    The main reason for a longer pre patch is cause there is a huge ass invasion event like with Wrath + DH seems to have gear in HFC to loot, they are not gonna design T18 gear for DH to have them do HFC for 1 lockout.

For example Overwatch has been ready for over a month now since there was no new Beta patch in April except some new skins added but it's still gonna be May 24th cause that's the street date they announced 2 months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is that thing called again who created the Earthen, Vrykul, and such?

And still too just wondering if the boost would let me get my transmog set, because I have on my Paladin right now, but it's for my Mage. :P

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    What is that thing called again who created the Earthen, Vrykul, and such?
    The Forge of Wills?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Break down gear to upgrade other pieces of gear.
    More specifically, it destroys profession-crafted items to upgrade other profession-crafted items. I don't think it works on just any gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanyx View Post
    talking about a legendary quest:

there will be a legendary relic i guess, like they did with the sockets in mop. something you have to farm, something that keeps the casual queuing LFR every freakin' week.
    That's dumb, Blizzard needs to go back to the route of giving people one legendary at a time instead of everybody. I would rather let a handful of people have the upper hand than have to deal with a legendary quest line on all of my alts to do relevant damage by the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Lanyx View Post
    talking about a legendary quest:

there will be a legendary relic i guess, like they did with the sockets in mop. something you have to farm, something that keeps the casual queuing LFR every freakin' week.
    They need to stop putting things into LFR.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

[at]Drekmar Blizz didn't put anything into LFR, but into RAIDS!
    In warlords I literally do LFR only a few times (3-4 times of Highmaul, 2 times of BRF and 2 times of HFC).
    If you do pve raiding then you can easily avoid doing any LFR (yes, normals are stupidly easy now).