Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Shiny Yveltal event has been announced for Spain. At the Salón del Cómic de Barcelona festival from May 5th through May 8th, the Shiny Yveltal event will be distributed to all people via a Serial Code. This is the first distribution of this Pokémon outside of Japan and South Korea. We'll provide more distribution details as they come so keep checking back" Darn you, Spanish people, ya lucky bastards!

"For those of you in Europe, a special gift is now available over the Nintendo Network. This gift gives you the Legendary Pokémon, Zygarde. This Zygarde matches the event distributed in Japan last year and in Korea earlier this year and doesn't have any special moves. It's not currently known how long this event will run, or if it will be in North America. We'll provide more distribution details as they come so keep checking back
    Edit: It's now live in North America" I'd much rather have the Shiny Yveltal or Xerneas, but, eh, it's something.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just letting you know, there was not a disturbance in the Force just now.

I did not accidentally post an image that was absurdly big even though it looked normal size.

I am a strong, indep- ok I posted something ridiculously big.

IT WAS ON ACCIDENT!

Have a bacon burd:
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

looks like if attack on titan were about birds
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Farfetch'd is swinging around using 2 leeks to slice open the Ti-turkeys?

If anyone's missed it there's a Zygarde event going on at the moment from the internet mystery gift.

EDIT: (unless you're in Japan)
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-05-01 at 01:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Oh.

Mygosh. Pokemon Insurgence has a Pokemon themed Triple Triad in the Roggan game corner (Triple Triad is the card game from Final Fantasy 8). This is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Mygosh. Pokemon Insurgence has a Pokemon themed Triple Triad in the Roggan game corner (Triple Triad is the card game from Final Fantasy 8). This is amazing!
    I have been meaning to play Insurgence, but I want to wait until it is complete so I don't have to stop halfway through

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, was the water-aura thing a partial-transformation until Greninja could form the shuriken?
    maybe mega greninja will have a few abilities which activates randomly everytime it mega evolves

Deleted
    I have no way to aquire a code to recieve Darkrai. If anyone has a spare code, i'd be gratefull if i could have it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I have no way to aquire a code to recieve Darkrai. If anyone has a spare code, i'd be gratefull if i could have it.
    I'm going to be making a trip to the city to run errands this week at some point. Usually my stops are spread out, so I actually hit multiple Gamestops and get multiple codes, but I'm not sure that will be the case this week. One store in particular gave me like three cards during the Mew giveaway, so maybe I can get lucky again. We'll see how things go, I might be able to help you out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be hitting up my normal gamestop after work tomorrow to get my codes if someone doesn't get you before i get home i'll definitely have a few spare.
    Pokemon X/Y & ORAS Friend Code: 0791-3189-0475
    BNET: Valefire#11460 - Twitter: @Valefire7

This. I'm currently in a country that has no distribution at all... A code would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Awesome I believe this Darkrai also comes with Emigma Berry, which is nice

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll see if i can somehow snag some others from the other gamestops around work/home as long as i dont have issues like i did with the mew event at one of the gamestops i should be able to get at least 3 extras.
    Pokemon X/Y & ORAS Friend Code: 0791-3189-0475
    BNET: Valefire#11460 - Twitter: @Valefire7

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valefire View Post
    i'll see if i can somehow snag some others from the other gamestops around work/home as long as i dont have issues like i did with the mew event at one of the gamestops i should be able to get at least 3 extras.
    If you have enough spares, I wouldn't mind having one too.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, in Vega I got, like, 2 shinies (a Snover, and a Wilisp (one of the fakemon)). And I just found my first ever shiny in Insurgence!

Take a guess as to what owns those lustrous green on it's Hoenn-ravaging, trumpet beaked body?

I'll give you a hint: it Rhymes with Fingull.

(I hate my life right now ;-;, I already found 2 of them in ORAS and XY. Didn't ever want to see another again)

If anyone would have spare code for Darkrai I wouldn't mind as well. I still hope Czech Nintendo will do some give away like in a case of Mew, but so far no info :/ Gosh those code distributions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    If anyone would have spare code for Darkrai I wouldn't mind as well. I still hope Czech Nintendo will do some give away like in a case of Mew, but so far no info :/ Gosh those code distributions...
    There has never been a single code here in a histroy of my country . There arent any big company game shops here. And i get most of my nintendo games via german Drogerie and Parfumerie store.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking like it's going to be Tuesday/Wednesday before I'll be making it up to any of the Gamestop. For those of you who are not stateside, during the Mew distribution didn't they end up distributing to you, the announcement just was few days later?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, kinda wanna play Heartgold/Soulsilver, but I checked prices on Amazon and Gamestop. Why is it so damn expensive?