Thread: Overwatch key

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korhan4045 View Post
    I haven't purchased OW yet. What if i do now, do i get beta key so i can play it in may3? and will i get Widowmaker skin?
    You'll get the Widowmaker skin as long as you pre-order before the release, but you're too late for the early access open beta key.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Slightly off topic but anyone actually got their keys yet? Still waiting on mine although to be fair got until tomorrow.
    I've already gotten mine, didn't first see it because it was hidden under the "Promotions" tab on gmail.

Deleted
    I'd be very grateful if anyone wants to throw me a key, been looking forward to OW quite eagerly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic but anyone actually got their keys yet? Still waiting on mine although to be fair got until tomorrow.
    Some may have them. It depends where you placed your Pre-Order.
    In my case, since I ordered the CE from Best Buy, I'm supposed to get the keys tomorrow via email (according to their forums anyway)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, this claw machine right here had a giveaway at the reddit page for OW. Your biggest shot is to aim for a key there, but if not, then don't worry. Just have a look at my sexy self and rejoice!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    You'll get the Widowmaker skin as long as you pre-order before the release, but you're too late for the early access open beta key.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already gotten mine, didn't first see it because it was hidden under the "Promotions" tab on gmail.
    I haven't and I got mine from Blizz directly. I mean I did it one week before the deadline so I assume I'm in the last pile of waves or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't and I got mine from Blizz directly. I mean I did it one week before the deadline so I assume I'm in the last pile of waves or something.
    That might be so. I myself pre-ordered the 21st of April (so, around a week and 1/2) and noticed on my gmail account which I use for non-WoW related stuff under the promotions tab that I had indeed gotten a early access key, entered in and voila, install button opened and done downloading.

Maybe it's because I'm a black cat, therefore getting more luck than other cats. And humans, can't forget those.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-purchased from Blizzard store about 2 weeks ago and got my keys on Friday (29th April). Brother purchased on 28th of April and still hasn't received his, luckily since I got two, I was able to give my second key to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    That might be so. I myself pre-ordered the 21st of April (so, around a week and 1/2) and noticed on my gmail account which I use for non-WoW related stuff under the promotions tab that I had indeed gotten a early access key, entered in and voila, install button opened and done downloading.

Maybe it's because I'm a black cat, therefore getting more luck than other cats. And humans, can't forget those.
    Well if it isn't here by tomorrow I'll just open a ticket.

I actually contacted a GM earlier today and he said it was odd i hadnt recieved my code by now (roughly 4 hours ago) and he went ahead and sent me my codes instantly. You can actually use live chat by using support through the website clicking battle.net and setting ur issue as not listed and ask them about ur activation keys for your battle.net app for overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfactor View Post
    I actually contacted a GM earlier today and he said it was odd i hadnt recieved my code by now (roughly 4 hours ago) and he went ahead and sent me my codes instantly. You can actually use live chat by using support through the website clicking battle.net and setting ur issue as not listed and ask them about ur activation keys for your battle.net app for overwatch.
    Well like I said in all fairness I will give it until tomorrow.

I need a key if anyone can share pleae

10+ Year Old Account
    I could use a spare key, fucked up by buying overwatch to late by about 4 hours. Many thanks will be hurled your way
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Welp still no keys here guess I'll wait till I get in from work.

Deleted
    Would like a confirmation on something. I'm pretty sure my code was accepted but I have no indicated on my battle.net page that I'm in the open beta. Is that the same for everyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanatahn31 View Post
    Would like a confirmation on something. I'm pretty sure my code was accepted but I have no indicated on my battle.net page that I'm in the open beta. Is that the same for everyone?
    is for me

10chars

Deleted
    I'm so broken
    Just found out I preordered one day too late to get the early access!!!

If anyone has a spare EU key for me I would be in your dept forever <3
    Last edited by mmocb3b76d598f; 2016-05-02 at 09:25 AM.

I have an NA early access key, the first person to PM me asking for the key, I'll reply with the key.

EDIT: CLAIMED
    Last edited by Exerionx; 2016-05-02 at 03:13 PM.

Hello. I know there is many people who want Beta key for Overwatch. But if you can spare one for me. Please. I really want try this game.

Literally just made an account just to see if anyone could let me have a code. lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone's got a spare I'd really love to have one!