Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Wakanda's rich Vibranium deposits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    They are essentially the minority version of the white supremacist militias. They dress it up in marxism but I doubt they even have a complete grasp on what that means. They are just tribal hate-mongers. Nothing more to it really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Democracy Now is to the left of Chairman Mao.
    well it wasn't long before the usual comments started showing up.
    don't even know what to say to these comments other than wow.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Sure, this is a nation where supposedly majority rules...

These groups weren't even a majority among the black community though... Which itself is a mere fraction of the population.
    People seem to think yelling loud makes them the majority. Like the Sanders supporters that can't seem to understand he's not getting the nomination. "But but we have more people!" "No you're just loud"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    well it wasn't long before the usual comments started showing up.
    don't even know what to say to these comments other than wow.
    Granted the second one was hyperbole, the first was spot on so I really don't know the point of your post other than spamming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    it is called logic and critical thinking

population size is irrelevant what you would need to know which side has the most confrontations with the police and because Blacks commit over 50% of violent crimes they would have a larger number of confrontations with the police then whites but whites still get shot more often
    while ignoring the fact that those crimes come from the fact most of them are born into abject poverty and have either the option of crime,minimum wage for shit wages that don't buy crap or starve to death. but don't let reality stop you vyxn keep on with your obvious agenda you've got going.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

while ignoring the fact that those crimes come from the fact most of them are born into abject poverty and have either the option of crime,minimum wage for shit wages that don't buy crap or starve to death. but don't let reality stop you vyxn keep on with your obvious agenda you've got going.
    I'm not debating the reason why just informing you it is in greater numbers for what ever reason. there for causing Blacks to have a larger rate of confrontations with the police then whites would have, but still whites get shot more often by the police then blacks with having less confrontations with the police

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    your hyperbole isn't based on one shred of truth and reality

Police kill more whites than blacks
    An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-d/?page=all

but as usual with a SJW dam the fact dam the truth dam reality I have a narrative to progress
    I am hardly an SJW, but one should mention as a proportion of population black people are significantly more likely to be killed by the police. Likewise as only 12 ish percent of the population they are also overwhelmingly incarcerated.

Which requires us to either believe black people are uniquely criminal, OR the law is unevenly enforced and black people are more often targeted by the police. The proportions matter, not raw numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

population size is irrelevant what you would need to know which side has the most confrontations with the police and because Blacks commit over 50% of violent crimes they would have a larger number of confrontations with the police then whites but whites still get shot more often
    Then we must believe either one ethnic group is uniquely criminal or only one ethnic group is punished for crime.

In fact, its argued and pointed out that statistically ALL Americans break federal law or some statute every other day or so. So by the law, all of us are criminals, but curiously only one ethnic group gets overwhelmingly punished for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not debating the reason why just informing you it is in greater numbers for what ever reason. there for causing Blacks to have a larger rate of confrontations with the police then whites would have, but still whites get shot more often by the police then blacks with having less confrontations with the police
    it is important to know what the reason behind it is so you have the context that is necessary to make an informed and educated observation. i like how your trying to race bait with that last sentence there since it has nothing to do with the black panthers. but please continue with this obvious biased tangent you have going.

it is important to know what the reason behind it is so you have the context that is necessary to make an informed and educated observation. i like how your trying to race bait with that last sentence there since it has nothing to do with the black panthers. but please continue with this obvious biased tangent you have going.
    it isn't race baiting it is just simple common sense logic and critical thinking the group that commits the most crimes doesn't make a dam for what ever reason they do will have more confrontations with the police then a group that doesn't

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

@TITAN308

Because i'm not going through the trouble to quote both of you.

Yes, he is wrong. Because we weren't talking about why a larger proportion of blacks were killed by cops. He originally made the claim that more whites are killed than blacks based on raw numbers.

It doesn't take a scientist to point out that blacks are fewer than whites in the west, so presenting those raw numbers as if they tell the whole story and disprove a narrative is bullshit.

I'm about as anti-SJW as they come by many people's definitions. But I just plain don't like arguments that rely solely are raw fucking data to make a point. Such "critical thinking and logic skills there, son"

He then went on to provide an explanation for why a higher proportion of blacks relative to whites are killed by cops. He indirectly proved/affirmed the point that I was trying to make before he turned tail and ran out of the scope of my issue.

People piss me off when they change the entire scope of the discussion at the drop of a hat, so i'm out. Maybe i'm just a pointdexter who loves numbers, but the argument that I actually beefed with isn't what's being discussed now.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-05-01 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am hardly an SJW, but one should mention as a proportion of population black people are significantly more likely to be killed by the police. Likewise as only 12 ish percent of the population they are also overwhelmingly incarcerated.

Which requires us to either believe black people are uniquely criminal, OR the law is unevenly enforced and black people are more often targeted by the police. The proportions matter, not raw numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Then we must believe either one ethnic group is uniquely criminal or only one ethnic group is punished for crime.

In fact, its argued and pointed out that statistically ALL Americans break federal law or some statute every other day or so. So by the law, all of us are criminals, but curiously only one ethnic group gets overwhelmingly punished for it.
    it doesn't make a fuck why that isn't the point I'm referring to. just pointing out common sence and logic. a group for what ever fucking reason commits more crimes then another group the group that commits more crimes will have more confrontations with the police then the group that commits less

10+ Year Old Account
    it isn't race baiting it is just simple common sense logic and critical thinking the group that commits the most crimes doesn't make a dam for what ever reason they do will have more confrontations with the police then a group that doesn't
    no because critical thinking involves multiple steps you utilize to make an informed statement about something. you seem to be skipping quite a few of them such as context, using relevant examples, you also seem to be twisting the data to support your own flawed conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    @TITAN308

Because i'm not going through the trouble to quote both of you.

Yes, he is wrong. Because we weren't talking about why a larger proportion of blacks were killed by cops. He originally made the claim that more whites are killed than blacks based on raw numbers.

It doesn't take a scientist to point out that blacks are fewer than whites in the west, so presenting those raw numbers as if they tell the whole story and disprove a narrative is bullshit.

I'm about as anti-SJW as they come by many people's definitions. But I just plain don't like arguments that rely solely are raw fucking data to make a point. Such "critical thinking and logic skills there, son"

He then went on to provide an explanation for why a higher proportion of blacks relative to whites are killed by cops. He indirectly proved/affirmed the point that I was trying to make before you turned tail and ran out of the scope of my issue.

People piss me off when they change the entire scope of the discussion at the drop of a hat, so i'm out. Maybe i'm just a pointdexter who loves numbers, but the argument that I actually beefed with isn't what's being discussed now.
    and as I pointed out population size is irrelevant what is relevant who has the most confrontations with the police and it would be the group that commits more crimes

10+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't make a fuck why that isn't the point I'm referring to. just pointing out common sence and logic. a group for what ever fucking reason commits more crimes then another group the group that commits more crimes will have more confrontations with the police then the group that commits less
    no now your just repeating what you have stated about three times now with no new contextual information to back up those statements. in fact your not even TRYING.

no because critical thinking involves multiple steps you utilize to make an informed statement about something. you seem to be skipping quite a few of them such as context, using relevant examples, you also seem to be twisting the data to support your own flawed conclusions.
    ok lets make it simple because you seam to lack simple understanding
    I will start out with a simple question
    who has more confrontations with the police? Blacks or Whites? doesn't make a dam the reason why that is irrelevant. just that who does?

- - - Updated - - -

no now your just repeating what you have stated about three times now with no new contextual information to back up those statements. in fact your not even TRYING.
    and if you wouldn't keep ignoring it and trying to interject the reason why which has no relevancy to the discussion I wouldn't need to keep repeating it

10+ Year Old Account
    ok lets make it simple because you seam to lack simple understanding
    I will start out with a simple question
    who has more confrontations with the police? Blacks or Whites? doesn't make a dam the reason why that is irrelevant. just that who does?

- - - Updated - - -

and if you wouldn't keep ignoring it and trying to interject the reason why which has no relevancy to the discussion I wouldn't need to keep repeating it
    the context is relevant and you saying it isn't doesn't make it so. but it's quite obvious you have an agenda to push so i'm just going to not answer that question since it's only there to support your narrative.

the context is relevant and you saying it isn't doesn't make it so. but it's quite obvious you have an agenda to push so i'm just going to not answer that question since it's only there to support your narrative.
    if I say I have four oranges and three apple and you say oranges are sweeter then apples how is your statement relevant to what I said?

and still waiting for your answer to this simple question

10+ Year Old Account
    if I say I have four oranges and three apple and you say oranges are sweeter then apples how is your statement relevant to what I said?

and still waiting for your answer to this simple question

ignoring context is a great way to make a statement that ignores reality completely. it's as useless as collecting data in a vaccum.
    why do you insist on asking this question that completely ignores why something happens?

ignoring context is a great way to make a statement that ignores reality completely. it's as useless as collecting data in a vaccum.
    why do you insist on asking this question that completely ignores why something happens?
    because why it happens is not relevant because I'm not debating the reason why I'm debating the numbers who has more confrontations with the police Blacks or Whites a question you refuse to answer
    now you can answer and give your reason why doesn't make a dam to me just answer

10+ Year Old Account
    because why it happens is not relevant because I'm not debating the reason why I'm debating the numbers who has more confrontations with the police Blacks or Whites a question you refuse to answer
    now you can answer and give your reason why doesn't make a dam to me just answer
    if your not addressing the reason as well then the conclusion you reach is flawed and has a shaky premise. the reason is important because for the LAST TIME it explains why something happens. you just want me to answer the question so you can go AHA black people are inherently more violent! this proves it's true without looking at WHY which is JUST AS IMPORTANT which then gives you a different conclusion altogether that whites and blacks are not inherently more violent than one another but are made so by circumstance. but of course this isn't the conclusion or answer you want. you just want to engage in presenting loaded questions that reach conclusions you have already affirmed in your head are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In October of 1966, in Oakland California, Huey Newton and Bobby Seale founded the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense. The Panthers practiced militant self-defense of minority communities against the U.S. government...
    The bolded is either a lie or a hell of a euphemism. Here's read about these characters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P...ns_of_violence
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...and_Mark_Clark
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...f_Alex_Rackley

The BPP was and is a violent, racial supremacy organization. Their core message is anti-white and anti-American.