Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Tanaan was never removed from Draenor.

Yes, Farahlon was removed from Draenor.

But you know where Isle of Thunder, Isle of Giants, and the Timeless Isle were before they were added? Not on their map.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    I am so deep into the Lore so listen up, this will be amazing!!! :

1. Sargeras and all of his subjects (The burning Legion) fight against the VOID Lords and there Minions (The OLD Gods) all over the Twisting nether "WoW Chronichels"

soooo, since the legion is attacking Azeroth and want to conquer it, The Old Gods would do what ever in there power to stop him/them (Since Sargeras is the Lost Titan, but never the less a Titan).

2. After our defeat in "The Broken Shore" and our Suffering against the legion, maybe the Naga and the Old God "N`Zoth" Choose to Act AGAINST THE LEGION... raising Thal'dranath up from the DEEP SEE with a huge Army of FACELESS and NAGA... right in the FACES of the LEGION, (CAN YOU BELIVE HOW AWESOME THAT CINEMATIC WOULD BE......... OMFG....)

3. The naga and N`zoth would not do this to SAVE us or Azeroth, but they see that the LEGION is getting weaker by the "Horde/Alliance", and the "Horde/Alliance" is getting weaker by the LEGION, then they STRIKE FROM THE DEEP thinking to WHIPE out us and the Legion with one big TZUNAMI of SHADOW AND DARKNESS.

4. The CLOSEness these to Factions are based (The Broken Shore "Legion / Thal'dranath "Old God and Naga") make it so that they would fight each other with a force we have never seen Shaking the very foundation of our World... but thanks to this, we get a Great Opportunity to make Guerrilia attacks at both of these factions.

This will give us a Huge Amonth of content with Dungeons, Raid, Quests.... "you name it"!!!!

OMG... I am so hyped right now!!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.... CHeers my Lore buddys

7.1 likely. Maybe later, but never know.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yes, Tanaan was never removed from Draenor.

Yes, Farahlon was removed from Draenor.

But you know where Isle of Thunder, Isle of Giants, and the Timeless Isle were before they were added? Not on their map.
    We had a mid tier where as WoD(Blizzard you silly silly fool) did not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    My guess is that Thal'dranath will be more like Quel'Danas / Isle of Thunder, so it'll probably have a big ass raid (Troll or Elf inspired?) with a huge structure like Ulduar. Probably with N'zoth as the end boss. I think it was said that he could be imprisoned there.
    N'zoth is very very far away from broken isles. He is almost near Vashj'ir. And there was never temple city on top of him. Only underground prison, that is guarded by nobody(and that's actually good, nobody to corrupt; prison itself is impenetrable).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightAss View Post
    N'zoth is very very far away from broken isles. He is almost near Vashj'ir. And there was never temple city on top of him. Only underground prison, that is guarded by nobody(and that's actually good, nobody to corrupt; prison itself is impenetrable).
    If you compare all the chronicle maps, it looks like nzoths prison is right under thal'dranath

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    If you compare all the chronicle maps, it looks like nzoths prison is right under thal'dranath
    You are wrong. I've just made line between Uldaman, and N'zoths prison. He is absolutely near Jashj'ir.

Last edited by TwilightAss; 2016-05-01 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightAss View Post
    He's marked close enough to where Thal'dranath is that they can easily just have his prison there. It's not like his position where he was imprisoned was definitively grounded to be in a specific place in Chronicles (likely for that very reason as they purposely left things open ended all over the place in the book) outside a marker saying 'yea he's in this area'. Just like Zul'Aman is marked no where near where Zul'Aman city is on the one pre Sundering map as it was more an indicator of 'Zul'Aman controls this area'.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2016-05-01 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    In January, I believe it was, it was removed from the world map in the alpha. Blizzard stated way earlier that it was meant as an endgame zone, much like Tanaan Jungle is now. However, I don't think there has been any developments concerning the island, and Tanaan, unlike Thal'Dranath, was never removed from the world map of Draenor. It just wasn't accessible until 6.2. It looks to be another Farahlon. But since I don't have alpha access, I wonder if there's people around that do have access and also have some info on this matter? Like, is the island physically in the game at the moment, etc etc? Thanks!
    Is this a troll? Tanaan wasn't removed from the map because it is literally the fucking center of Draenor. Thal'Dranath will be put in once it is properly made in a future patch, much like Isle of Thunder, Isle of Giants and Timeless Isle in Pandaria.

I mean, jesus, some people just really let logic fly right over their heads, don't they?

N'zoth's Titan Prison is most likely on Thal'dranath (like Storm Peaks to Ulduar) and the entire region is most likely currently underwater.

My theory is that Azshara, pissed off about the events of 7.0, is going to raise Thal'dranath off the surface of the ocean floor in an attempt to break N'zoth free from his titan prison. So we go there to stop Azshara, but it was a trap all along and they both escape together, leaving us to fight The Ancient One in his place.

Perfect setup for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    N'zoth's Titan Prison is most likely on Thal'dranath (like Storm Peaks to Ulduar) and the entire region is most likely currently underwater.

My theory is that Azshara, pissed off about the events of 7.0, is going to raise Thal'dranath off the surface of the ocean floor in an attempt to break N'zoth free from his titan prison. So we go there to stop Azshara, but it was a trap all along and they both escape together, leaving us to fight The Ancient One in his place.

This will make me giggle if you are proven right.

Seriously..we'll have to name you a Timewalker after that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Work the Zandalari in somehow and we have a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Work the Zandalari in somehow and we have a patch.
    Well if Thal'dranath is geographically north-east of where Zandalar should be, then it makes sense for the Zandalar to make an appearance in some way. Hell, it would explain where Vol'jin disappeared to and it would be nice to see him return sooner than later. He could have left to rally King Rastakhan to join the Horde.

Well if Thal'dranath is geographically north-east of where Zandalar should be, then it makes sense for the Zandalar to make an appearance in some way. Hell, it would explain where Vol'jin disappeared to and it would be nice to see him return sooner than later. He could have left to rally King Rastakhan to join the Horde.
    Dude, do you even seen the map? Thal'Dranath is not near Zuldazar, only close place to Zuldazar is Isle of Giants near Kun-Lai summit of Pandaria. N'Zoths prison is absolutely between Thal'Dranath and Kul Tiras, and the closest place to N'Zoths prison are Abyssal Depths of Vashj'ir. We even seen there his minion, who looks very familiar to him - Ozumat - the patriarch of all kraken, as well as N'Zoth himself sucking dry wild god L'ghorek with his tentacles. N'Zoth may be boss in Legion, as well as he might be main antagonist of standalone expansion with Kul Tiras. But he definitely is not on Thal'Dranath; you may screenshot my words.

And btw, nobody would raise Thal'Dranath from the bottom of the sea, it is already there on the world map, along with second unnamed isle.

Last edited by TwilightAss; 2016-05-02 at 03:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's totally another farahlon.

New this xpac: NO NEW ISLANDS/ZONES ADDED POST LAUNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah, it's totally another farahlon.

New this xpac: NO NEW ISLANDS/ZONES ADDED POST LAUNCH!
    Exept Thal'Dranath is already on the world map, as well as second isle(presumably Balor).

Btw, blizz mentioned long ago, that there may be second expansion on Draenor, you could see another continent on the southwest of the map, it's Ogre mainland. So nothing prevents them from adding Farahlon later; right now it is explained, that Farahlon is covered with manastorms, and very hard to reach by sea.
    Last edited by TwilightAss; 2016-05-02 at 05:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Is this a troll? Tanaan wasn't removed from the map because it is literally the fucking center of Draenor. Thal'Dranath will be put in once it is properly made in a future patch, much like Isle of Thunder, Isle of Giants and Timeless Isle in Pandaria.

I mean, jesus, some people just really let logic fly right over their heads, don't they?
    Kinda missed the point there, didn't you?