What do you think Outland looks like now?

You think it's still in one piece? Or has it been destroyed even further and is there barely anything left?

I'm pretty sure there's still people living there, the orcs in Nagrand, the people in Shattrath...

I'm pretty sure the helluva lot of refugees coming from the Outland or another section of the TK with space goats aboard will tip us off...
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

It's pretty much the same, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They got a giant (and i mean GIANT... GIANT) stapler and sticher outland together. It looks as good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    You think it's still in one piece? Or has it been destroyed even further and is there barely anything left?

I'm pretty sure there's still people living there, the orcs in Nagrand, the people in Shattrath...
    It should be falling further apart

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:The_S...chmage_Vargoth

Ah, <name>. It is wonderful to "see" you. As you are no doubt aware the state of Outland in our own timeline is constantly degrading.

If i'm not mistaken, the only thing that was deteriorating outland further were those mana forges from the sunfury in netherstorm and they got stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, the only thing that was deteriorating outland further were those mana forges from the sunfury in netherstorm and they got stopped.
    Those are gone but according to Vargoth it is still degrading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Those are gone but according to Vargoth it is still degrading.
    And given how he himself is losing both is image and random accesories, its safe to assume that Vargoth is expert in general terms of degradation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we not have Thrall and the Earthen Ring out there repairing the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    Why do we not have Thrall and the Earthen Ring out there repairing the planet?
    We can't completely heal Azeroth from the Cataclysm and you expect Thrall and the Earthen Ring to repair a clucking planet? Plus, it's not like Legion will chill and wait until Outland is healed and then attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They got a giant (and i mean GIANT... GIANT) stapler and sticher outland together. It looks as good as new.

Wouldn't anyone else love some level 100 Legion related content in Outland about helping refugees and fighting Legion spies preparing for the invasion on Azeroth? I'd love to revisit Outland with a focus on the current story.

Deleted
    The Orcs are probably nearly wiped out on Draenor, so it should be prettier than ever before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it looks like a slightly smaller chunk of rock in space, now. I was questing through Nagrand the other day, and I could swear the edge of Outland was further from Oshu'gun last time I remembered it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    I guess it looks like a slightly smaller chunk of rock in space, now. I was questing through Nagrand the other day, and I could swear the edge of Outland was further from Oshu'gun last time I remembered it.
    Would be awesome if they would update older zones like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Would be awesome if they would update older zones like that.
    That would cost five raid tiers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    That would cost five raid tiers
    Haven't touched raiding since MoP so I don't mind

Who knows? Personally, I would have gone with a shattered world expansion on the remnants of Draenor proper versus the events within Warlords, i.e. most of the planet survived (retcon) w/60% surviving as Draenor, 30% being destroyed, and 10% becoming Outland.