The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Snip

Just want to say thank you for continuing to post in here. Even though I'm one of the people to bitch about spoiler bars. I still enjoyed your posts.

Alright here's going to be my big mega post for whats going to come the rest of the season. Some of you might have heard these rumors/spoilers.
    I thought i heard something about Wyman Manderly being cast for this season. Think we get Frey pies or is that cut?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    I thought i heard something about Wyman Manderly being cast for this season. Think we get Frey pies or is that cut?
    More than likely we'll be getting Frey pies if D&D don't continue to be hacks

We're getting soemthing with the Freys this season I forgot to mention, and Thoros of Myr is back. Maybe Lady Stoneheart? But I think I would have heard about that by now if we are getting that. Could still happen though.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-05-01 at 11:15 PM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

A bit out of character for the Umbers to back Ramsay over Sansa (if they know Sansa is alive). We'll see how it plays out.

Not. Fucking. Dolorous. Edd. Fuck. Off.

Also, I was hoping we would see Cersei go nuts with the wildfire.

Also...Rickon?! Dafuq. So long as Ramsay gets it, it won't be all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

It seems weird to bring Rickon back just to flay him, or how or why the Umbers, who have been apparently hiding him for years, would choose to now betray him. Especially if there's the threat of Bran being out there as well. Killing the younger brother of the true heir to Winterfell (Bran) is kind of a token gesture, and either you know both are alive, or you think both are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biill Nye, you truly are THE Spy!

You always have accurate leaks, so I must give my thanks!
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2016-05-01 at 11:40 PM.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Alright here's going to be my big mega post for whats going to come the rest of the season.

Thank you for the effort and sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It seems weird to bring Rickon back just to flay him, or how or why the Umbers, who have been apparently hiding him for years, would choose to now betray him. Especially if there's the threat of Bran being out there as well. Killing the younger brother of the true heir to Winterfell (Bran) is kind of a token gesture, and either you know both are alive, or you think both are dead.
    Greatjon might be held prisoner if he didn't die. Smalljon is killed by Tormund I believe the source said. Smalljon joins Ramsay for sure though he said.

It's very odd knowing the Smalljon in the book. A lot of people that read that thread didn't like that part, and I kind of agree. Though the show fucked up Dorne, so at this point idc.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-05-02 at 12:01 AM.

Greatjon might be held prisoner if he didn't die. Smalljon is killed by Tormund I believe the source said. Smalljon joins Ramsay for sure though he said.
    Any idea on the specifics of the ToJ flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindile View Post
    Any idea on the specifics of the ToJ flashback?
    No, just that it happens. I'm assuming they'll show Lyanna handing Edd little Jon. And "Promise me Ned"

Deleted
    Ok, im all for spoilers but i don't want to read stuff that has yet to come. Is there a threat where we can discuss episodes, and not read the entire season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Ok, im all for spoilers but i don't want to read stuff that has yet to come. Is there a threat where we can discuss episodes, and not read the entire season?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-No-Spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the Umbers join Ramsay...? I understand the Karstarks since they were always pretty fickle in their oath and the beheading of their patriarch sealed that deal... But the Umbers... I am sure someone like Greatjon would rather die than betray his oath and I don't see why his family and their hold would be any different...

Also I hear that Ghost dies in the Bastardbowl, your source comment on that at all?

Episode 3 or 4 will have the Tower of Joy scene as well as a scene showing what happens to Hodor that causes him to only say Hodor now.
    I'm intrigued; GoT stopped giving expanding on side characters a while back, looking forward to seeing some backstory on what is mostly considered a joke character.

I'm pretty sure the Umbers also are keeping Rickon with them, and since Ramsay is getting them to join him, Rickon gets captured either in episode 3 or sometime between episode 9. Osha as well I think. He also might send the pink letter to Jon in episode 3.
    It's been so long since we've seen them that I completely forgot about them! Are they the same actors?

Sansa at some point is going to send Brienne to the Riverlands to help defend them from a Lannister siege led by Jaime. Jaime and her will be fighting each other, verbally I think. They don't want to hurt each other, but they'll be against each other. Either way, the Lannisters lose because Nymeria(Arya's direwolf) leads a huge pack of wolfs against the Lannisters forcing them to flee.
    Looks like it's going to be the Dorne side story of this season; hopefully we'll get to have a look inside Riverrun and meet some new characters (haven't had new characters in a while). Forgot about Arya's wolf.

Arya might return to Westeros sometime this season, but the source didn't work on that set and doesn't know anything about it. Just rumors I heard.
    Sounds like blind ninja girl will finally start crossing off names on her list.

This Tyrion speculation is a little weird, the source said something is up with him. He said that Tyrion is hallucinating Varys being in Mereen. Tyrion is just seeing him, and hes not actually there. I'll have to wait and see tonight, but if no one besides Tyrion talks to Varys, I think it's true. The source said he didn't work on set with Tyrion and the other actors, he just heard rumors from his coworkers.
    An interesting plot twist; if true that calls into mind what Varys has really been doing.

The faith makes Margaery Tyrell at some point a very strict holy person or some shit which causes Tommen to also be strict and that way. Tommen drops his mother, no longer wanting her at some point near the end of the season.
    Hm... this is the only point I'm dubious about; Margaery (in the show) doesn't seem like the type to suddenly become a very religious person. Tommen isn't really confident and seems somewhat easy to cajole into doing things, but I seriously doubt he (more so than Margaery) would just take up a religion and sprint with it. Dropping his mother seems like an inevitability though.

Davos goes to different Northern houses and asks them to join Jon against the Boltons. I can't remember all the houses, but House Mormont backs him.
    So wait, is Jon focused on his duty as a Night's Watchman against the White Walkers, or is considering a life outside the watch as a head of a reborn Stark family, or is he just focused on avenging his family and getting rid of the Warden of the North who doesn't take the White Walker's seriously?

Source says Daenerys does Daenerys things, not much knowledge on what happens to her. I honestly don't care for her, I think her character fucking sucks.
    Agreed. Stopped caring about her story a while back, only stayed for Jorah and Selmy.

Episode 9 is Bastardbowl, which this season is building up to if you couldn't figure out. Ramsay kills and flays Rickon and Osha. Jon leads the Wildlings with the help of a few houses like House Mormont. Ramsay has the Umbers and Karstarks on his side for sure. Anyway, a lot of people die. I can't remember everyone that does, but I remember Ed does, and Tormund might as well considering hes cast as a villian in Fast 8. Near the end of the battle it looks like Jon might die again, then Little Finger and Sansa ride in with the Knights of the Vale and slaughter the Bolton, Karstark, and Umber troops. Ramsay retreats to Winterfell where they corner him, and his dogs kill him and eat him. Jon/Sansa have control over Winterfell again.
    Oh, Rickon and Osha died, how we hardly knew ye. If it happens onscreen I can imagine that becoming the nastiest and most graphic episode of GoT we've ever ever seen. Interesting to see the Stark characters are falling in effectively under Littleflinger's banner (even if Jon/Sansa are the lords in an official capacity - LF is pulling everyone's strings). Nice to see more of Winterfell again, hopefully it'll get fully repaired and become the new team LF/Stark capital.

Episode 10 is a game changer. The source claims it to be the Red Wedding 2.0. A previously leaked document said that the mountain goes crazy and starts slaughtering people in Kings Landing, but the source claims that Cersi, whose pissed off that her son dropped her and doesn't want to associate with her, burns Kings Landing by unleashing Wild Fire in the city, killing a ton of main characters. The source didn't say whose killed, but I bet all the Tyrells are wiped out and Tommen also dies. Jaime and Cersi are safe apparently.
    Ceresi's mental instability has reached the point where I can see her going full blown Aegon, looks like she'll be a fugitive for the rest of the series. Hopefully Margarey and Tommen survive; they are the only good noble people (besides Tyrion and MAYBE Jon if he becomes a Stark lord) left in the entire television series.

No Cleganebowl, but I do believe we see the Hound sometime this season, setting up Cleganebowl for next season.
    Did the Hound survive his injuries or was he also rezzed?

He only worked on set at King's Landing on the final episode, but he didn't know if there was a final scene where it shows the White Walkers taking down the wall. I believe the walkers go to where Bran and Bloodraven are though.
    Unless it was in episode 9 (our seasonal dedicated episode for incredible stuff going down), I doubt something of this magnitude would happen in a normal GoT episode.

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    BOIIIIII ITS TIME!!

Also Stone the Crow you fucking lurker cause I know you're around here, you were wrong Melisandre not losing her faith.

15+ Year Old Account
    Worst kept secret in TV history.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all the other houses, I'm back. That's all that matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.