Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Kit.... you're such a liar.
    Told you...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Worst kept secret in TV history.
    It was never a secret. We've known he's Azor Ahai for years.

His book ''death'' makes it painfully obvious.

Deleted
    this episode in a nutshell

So the preview confirms tower of joy next week as well as the Umbers giving Ramsay Rickon
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

For them not to bring him back would be COMPLETELLLLLYYY throwing out the entire part of the last book that was released. Utterly rewriting R+L to mean something completely different. A hardcore fan can even go further in explaining how Jon not waking up would make no sense.

Alsoooooo the shows creators basically just said that Jon did go into the Direwolfs body because he did not come back until the wolf woke up and groaned. <--- My guess here to make the show line up with the book

Omg not dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate having to wait a week till the next episode =/

But Olly sure is go'n get it!
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    So we are finally going to see a Stark reunion?

Fuck Ramsay. I dont mind him killing Fat Walda or the baby, but Roose?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Me 50 minutes long with shit going down like Roose Bolton, Jon Snow, Hodo... Willis, and all the other shit.

Still wish it was written by Martin tho, the scene was pretty much spoiling itself. "Hey red witchibitch letsa go ress jon ma man!" "Sure no prob dough he just needs a proper haircut, no one would survive this winter fashion with THAT hair!"

Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Yeah, seems awkward since Roose was THE MAN ontop in the North, but I suppose it shows just how far Ramsay has upped his game and truly doesn't give about ANYONE but himself, including his own family (as ruthless as Roose was, he still considered Ramsay his son, and mom was probably nice). At least he'll get an ironic end.

Gotta give him credit really, he made hardcore fans, which had seen set photos and whatnot, have doubt. And lets be honest, that whole parade wasnt really to get those fans doubting, but the people who only watches the series and are not out looking for spoilers. Which is the majority...

The mummer's farce is finally over Kit!

Still fucking dissapoint I didnt get more dead crows from Wun Wun or Ghost, epic wallsmash tho. Same goes for you Frankenmountain! Just too bad it wasnt Olly.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    When I heard them say it was a boy, I already knew Roose was going to get it. Poor them, at least Jon gets to kill them all.

Another sad casualty: dick-flashing guy. Damn Cersei has no sense of humor.

I actually liked the fan theory better of Jon Snow being burned in a funeral pyre to be resurrected and empowered as the Warrior of Light and revealing Targeryan heritage.

Targaryens aren't goddamn immune to fire and they certainly aren't phoenixes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I actually liked the fan theory better of Jon Snow being burned in a funeral pyre to be resurrected and empowered as the Warrior of Light and revealing Targeryan heritage.
    AFAIK I've read several times that George RR Martin stated Targaryens arent fireproof, and Dany not burning in her pyre was just a miracle.
    Back in the day "bookreaders" were way more fond of stating that wherever they went... Has this been proven otherwise, did George go back on his statement, or did they simply give up?

edit: I do agree that fan theory sounds way more epic than it was depicted tonight.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oh, man... Tyrion and those dragons. He's got the biggest kahunas on the show.
    Tyrion is one of the best characters in the show. You can easily tell who my favorite is though...

Tyrion's a Targ of course he tames them. Hilarious is how they snapped at Dany but they had almost no problem with Tyrion. Keep in mind they've been alone in the dark for what, a year?

They recognize their uncle.

10+ Year Old Account
    That happened a good seven episodes earlier than I expected.

But I knew it. From the moment I read Jon's assassination I knew that wasn't the end of him.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not really a secret when everyone and their mother knew Jon was only mostly dead.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm glad that they chose to do it now, honestly. I can't stand either Dany or Jon, personally. Tyrion is quite rapidly reaching that point too for me. All three characters feel very 'weird' to me but I suppose that's because I'm in this for the intrigue and consequences that surrounds each character in the setting and they're the three with the biggest plot immunity.

At least now the whole 'is jon ded' stuff can be put to rest.

It's a shame about Roose. He reminded me very much of Tywin and Stannis - though I saw it coming the moment Ramsay looked unnerved by the idea of Roose having a new son.

It definitely seems like this is going the bloodiest season yet in terms of major/minor character deaths.