Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Kit.... you're such a liar.
    Come on now, he wasn't really a liar. Jon Snow really was dead. A resurrection isn't a resurrection unless the subject is truly dead.

more nudity please

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the episode, but how would Davos even know about resurrection to begin with? He wasn't with Melisandre when Thoros did his stuff last time right?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Loved the episode, but how would Davos even know about resurrection to begin with? He wasn't with Melisandre when Thoros did his stuff last time right?
    He asked if she knew of any magic. He just believed there might be something to bring him back because of everything she has done that hes seen.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yet another, "Assassination that no one around even reacts to". Seems weird to me, but whatever.

In any case, that's exactly why you don't keep someone like Ramsay around. You know he's just a wild dog, you know he's one bad day away from killing you no matter who you are. Best to just be done with him.
    Roose probably assumed he had tamed Ramsay and thought the guy held a twisted sort of loyalty to him. Much in the same way as Cersei assumed that Joffrey would never harm her even though it's likely he would have turned on her eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't, he's just seen her do all kinds of crazy shit and asked if perhaps resurrection was also in her repertoire of crazy shit.

Also we don't know if it was even Melisandre who revived him... There isn't some specific chant red priests do to revive people, that's why Melisandre was hesitant and didn't even know what to do... Because the one guy who she has seen do it does it by simply begging whoever is listening for his friend to be brought back with all of his heart, he doesn't even know how he brings him back.

Maybe Ser Davos brought him back since he genuinely really really really wanted him brought back. Maybe everyone in the room contributed since they all wanted him back.

Deleted

Looking forward to Ironborn Kingsmoot, will we see Victarion?? Sansa will not see the old Jon Snow, will be quite a shock...

Dondarrion was changed from dying five times, grew cold n distant, no joy in 'life' what is the point of coming back if one won't truly live again?

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe davos made a connection to giving life to a shadow baby that looked like stannis with giving life to a corpse?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post

Looking forward to Ironborn Kingsmoot, will we see Victarion??

Only euron was cast, i think they are going to smoosh both brothers into one.

I don't really get why Roose would keep Ramsay around. He was just a sadistic bastard with no redeeming quality. No fighting skills, no education. Why risk it?

Deleted
    "Wanda is pregnant, if she has a boy we'll keep you around, but don't expect to be my heir"

*Wanda has a boy*

*Ramsay stabs Roose*

I mean did anyone not see that coming? Even in the books Roose says that Ramsay will probably kill him, or atleast kill any male heirs that Wanda has, and he doesn't really seem to care.

Atleast the no one reacting makes a tad more sense this time round.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    Only euron was cast, i think they are going to smoosh both brothers into one.
    Smosh them? They were opposing opinions...more like smoshing Victarion n Yara together...and I don't see what good Theon will do, Ironborn don't respect failure...
    It will take more than some trinkets, some valyrian enchanted horn to blow to steal Dany's dragons, Euron is just crazy, the dragon's will probably end up burning down their entire fleet if not Yara does something..

Was fun to finally see Lyanna Stark at last...and lol young Ned n Benjinn..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    "Wanda is pregnant, if she has a boy we'll keep you around, but don't expect to be my heir"

*Wanda has a boy*

*Ramsay stabs Roose*

I mean did anyone not see that coming? Even in the books Roose says that Ramsay will probably kill him, or atleast kill any male heirs that Wanda has, and he doesn't really seem to care.

Atleast the no one reacting makes a tad more sense this time round.
    Lord Frey will be pissed about what Ramsay did...or not, since he got what he wanted anyways n Wanda's weight lost him a lot of silver...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-02 at 04:00 AM.

Ramsay is officially the most nauseating villain sue in the history of entertainment.

This show will not be enjoyable again until he is gone. If the leaks are correct that's going to be thankfully soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rickon is a goner. He's the gift.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Ramsay is officially the most nauseating villain sue in the history of entertainment.

This show will not be enjoyable again until he is gone. If the leaks are correct that's going to be thankfully soon.
    No, Olly is the worst, ever.

I hope they feed him to jon snow's direwolf ghost...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    He was always pointless n annoying..."shaggydog this, shaggydog that"

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Olly is the worst, ever.

I hope they feed him to jon snow's direwolf ghost...

- - - Updated - - -

He was always pointless n annoying..."shaggydog this, shaggydog that"
    Why do I have to keep hearing shaggydog? Is this the new cuck? Or mary sue? Or other random internetz trend. He isn't pointless. He was young, had little lines and screentime, but he's a big part of the story.

I'd actually forgotten that he existed, to be honest. I suppose at least this way it gets rid of a loose end. I do wonder if we'll ever see Gendry again, on that note.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd actually forgotten that he existed, to be honest. I suppose at least this way it gets rid of a loose end. I do wonder if we'll ever see Gendry again, on that note.
    I would assume. He's the last real Baratheon. But I think I saw Benjin in the season trailer. On the horse swinging the fiery mace. It's either Coldhands, or Benjin, or Benjin who's Coldhands.

Deleted
    In the trailer Thormund says Jon Snow is dead, which he hasn't said yet in the first 2 episodes, hopefully he sticks around long enough to say it n see he was wrong...but the old jon snow is gone...I wonder if we'll see a bit of Lady Stoneheart in Jon Snow, or maybe in Sansa when she reaches the wall..Ned Stark's litter will be hungry for revenge against anyone...

I wonder who is the voice that says to Tyrion "Do you like games, little man?" Leader of the harpies, will be played by whom?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I have to keep hearing shaggydog? Is this the new cuck? Or mary sue? Or other random internetz trend. He isn't pointless. He was young, had little lines and screentime, but he's a big part of the story.
    That was all Rickon contributed to the show/books, whining about his damn wolf in every sentence...he was utterly useless...

Victarion?
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-02 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the trailer Thormund says Jon Snow is dead, which he hasn't said yet in the first 2 episodes, hopefully he sticks around long enough to say it n see he was wrong...but the old jon snow is gone...I wonder if we'll see a bit of Lady Stoneheart in Jon Snow, or maybe in Sansa when she reaches the wall..Ned Stark's litter will be hungry for revenge against anyone...

I wonder who is the voice that says to Tyrion "Do you like games, little man?" Leader of the harpies, will be played by whom?

- - - Updated - - -

That was all Rickon contributed to the show/books, whining about his damn wolf in every sentence...he was utterly useless...
    Thormund doesn't say Jon is dead. He says "I thought he would be the one to lead us against the long night. I guess I was wrong.". He very well could be talking about Mance. Or if he was saying it about Jon, he didn't see Jon rise. So maybe Jon lays low for a minute.

We're talking about the show. And he was what, 5 last time we saw him? Everyone was whiney at 5. But usually when people say people are whining about things they're actually just saying them.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-05-02 at 04:29 AM.