7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'd rather they stop putting "stuff" into raids at all. The attraction of Raids should be that they are a unique experience with unique gear models. They should not contain lore and universal character progression that goes beyond non-raiding alternatives.
    Wildstar removed lore from raids and it wasn't received well. People generally like to feel like there's at least some kind of a point to what they're doing.

you do raids either because you find the social interaction fun or you like gear, there is nothing in between. its not "I like to kill internet dwagons xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hate Friday-Monday. Nothing ever happens those days. Tues-Thurs is where its at.
    Yeah, first time I think I've actually said I look forward to the week. Builds are pretty exciting, and the hype usually starts tuesday and ends thursday as you've already said. I want it to be tuesday already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    you do raids either because you find the social interaction fun or you like gear, there is nothing in between. its not "I like to kill internet dwagons xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
    For most people, it really kind of is.

Any idea when the announcement will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    What announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    are their still 4 raid difficulties in legion?
    It appears so.

are their still 4 raid difficulties in legion?
    Yes. As far as I know they haven't changed the raiding difficulties.

10+ Year Old Account

So I finally got one of these statues and don't regret my decision.
    I might keep it as a collecting item and just that.

And how is everyone's opinion on Legion so far?
    I like Azsuna the best (Really gonna enjoy the zone so much), Highmountain in close second (Gonna enjoy the zone too), Suramar and Val'sharah are kinda iffy/iffy...
    Stormheim...EWWWW...NO...F...K OFF...

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/TI4AAOSwHnFV5ySS/s-l300.jpg

So I finally got one of these statues and don't regret my decision.
    I might keep it as a collecting item and just that.

And how is everyone's opinion on Legion so far?
    I like Azsuna the best (Really gonna enjoy the zone so much), Highmountain in close second (Gonna enjoy the zone too), Suramar and Val'sharah are kinda iffy/iffy...
    Stormheim...EWWWW...NO...F...K OFF...
    I've heard multiple people express negative opinions of Stormheim. What makes it so bad? The story, or the questflow, or?

can not belive theyre gonna through with this after what happend in wod with burnthorugh the content
    That had virtually nothing to do with four difficulties.

The issue was that Heroic and Mythic didn't share a loot lock as Normal is barely a mode in the first place and LFR sharing a loot lock with anything higher than it is silly as not only were the ilvls drastically lower than Heroic, the trinkets' budgets often didn't match their ilvl.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    the announcement was garbage, forget about it

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Actually, I do raids because of the whole "I like the kill dragons for fun" or so. In suramar, I'll keep on doing the raid because "I like to kill gul'dan because he made me suffer through a 1 patch expansion (6.1 doesn't count)". It's like me doing HFC over and over again because "I want to make sure I don't see that giant lumber killing magic dick eating purple smurf again", or me doing ICC over and over again because "I hate generic anime undead raising elf killing pussy princesses, that think they're the strongest being around, even though they're not shit with my lvl 110 ashbringer paladin". Kind of like that!

I do dragon soul all the time because "I hate..dragons. Well, dragons that have firepsycosteroidic cancer".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I've heard multiple people express negative opinions of Stormheim. What makes it so bad? The story, or the questflow, or?
    I just don't like it in general. It's like the same thing with Spires of Arak and Dread Wastes. Just places are really crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Actually, I do raids because of the whole "I like the kill dragons for fun" or so. In suramar, I'll keep on doing the raid because "I like to kill gul'dan because he made me suffer through a 1 patch expansion (6.1 doesn't count)". It's like me doing HFC over and over again because "I want to make sure I don't see that giant lumber killing magic dick eating purple smurf again", or me doing ICC over and over again because "I hate generic anime undead raising elf killing pussy princesses, that think they're the strongest being around, even though they're not shit with my lvl 110 ashbringer paladin". Kind of like that!

I do dragon soul all the time because "I hate..dragons. Well, dragons that have firepsycosteroidic cancer".
    And hey jasontheking...
    I like Dragons...

I just don't like it in general. It's like the same thing with Spires of Arak and Dread Wastes. Just places are really crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

And hey jasontheking...
    I like Dragons...
    No, I like dragons. Just...not...deathwing like...dragons

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=rcshaggy;40113179]I just don't like it in general. It's like the same thing with Spires of Arak and Dread Wastes. Just places are really crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

I have said that Stormheim is my least favorite, but by no means is it crappy. I think I got early burn out from taking 5-6 characters through it because I was trying to avoid spoiling things for myself....didn't work. Stormheim has a lot of fun quests, different quests, gorgeous scenery, good story. I think it's just more "serious" like compared to Azsuna with the pretty feydragons fluttering about. I still like them all. Actually it's really hard to get a feel for the zones too if you aren't in alpha experiencing it. Pictures and videos don't give an accurate picture.

Blasphemy. Spires was amazing.

Stormheim is probably my least favorite as well.

I have kept myself out of the loop on purpose, but I am noticing something, or rather not noticing something. Where are the dailies? They were absent in WoD too and that doesn't make me feel too comfortable if they are just gone, especially when I see Ion saying shit like "These reps aren't grindy." yet see nothing to prove they won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I have kept myself out of the loop on purpose, but I am noticing something, or rather not noticing something. Where are the dailies? They were absent in WoD too and that doesn't make me feel too comfortable if they are just gone, especially when I see Ion saying shit like "These reps aren't grindy." yet see nothing to prove they won't be.
    I think World/Emissary Quests are basically the replacement for dailies in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I guess I have two transmog questions myself:

1. There are several items in live that are marked as "cosmetic" and can be transmogged over any armor type. Since any armor type can use them, will their appearances be unlocked account-wide for all characters in Legion?
    2. Are outfits in the new transmog system now saved to armor slots rather than the items themselves, meaning that once you've applied an outfit, you can equip and change gear without needing to reapply the outfit?
    1-Yes

2-No