Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Former Empire/Soviet states are the definition of Russian affairs. If Russia wants to take Georgia or Ukraine for itself, it is fine to do so. Don't forget that even Stalin himself was Georgian, and Khrushchev was Ukrainian, the territories in question were always related to Russia.
    An opposing military alliance expanding all the way to your borders also is. You didn't like those missiles on Cuba either, did you? Also what's up with the annexation of Puerto Rico? They seem to be neither an independent state nor an US state.
    Medieval ages called, they want you back.
    Ah, by the way, which country are you from? I wonder, who could "ask" for your territory? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be fair, plenty of old soviet missile researching institutes are closed again (closed in sense that you can't get there without being checked by military constantly), so, ugh, still not convinced. But researches are done in this field i'm 100% sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Former Empire/Soviet states are the definition of Russian affairs. If Russia wants to take Georgia or Ukraine for itself, it is fine to do so. Don't forget that even Stalin himself was Georgian, and Khrushchev was Ukrainian, the territories in question were always related to Russia.
    An opposing military alliance expanding all the way to your borders also is. You didn't like those missiles on Cuba either, did you? Also what's up with the annexation of Puerto Rico? They seem to be neither an independent state nor an US state.
    This is probably the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Are England ok to take back Hongkong? Denmark can take back Norway? Germany can move in as far as Moscow while France ofcourse can move all the way to Moscow altho Russia once sieged Paris so they are also entitled to do whatever all the way to Paris?

Noone has the right to treat other countries like their hobby, neither the US, Russia or Luxembourg.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's 3728.227 mph for anyone not dumb enough to use km

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Nah, we're good.

We got our problems, like anywhere else. But things by in large are just peachy.

By the way... you're Greek. Your country is like 10 months out from threatening to plunge the entire world back into recession by destroying the Eurozone because god forbid you people honor your debts. You're really one to talk about "fixing your country"!

Exactly how many decades will it be before humpty dumpty is put back together again?

Nah you are not.

I knew you would play the economic card. I also know that it is over your intellectual capacity distinguish between place of birth with place of residency. I am not born in Greece but even if i was you complete miss the point.

You are confusing corruption and complete uselessness from the Greek politicians to run a country with warmongering, absence of respect towards privacy, freedom and democracy and human lives from your politicians. Greece might be economically garbage right now, but these people still honor values that make a human, human.

Your country doesn't even respect their own people's values and treat them like garbage so i don't expect you to understand one bit what i am saying. After ww2 USA went into overdrive in the warmongering scale and has killed thousands upon thousands of people, usually with the press of one button w/t even giving them the opportunity for a fair trial.

You put the petrodollar over everything. You go in and topple governments, start wars that can not end and finance/train and arm terrorists in the name of freedom. You even treat your own vets, the people who helped for all these things to happen like garbage after they have served their purpose.

And you come in these boards claiming about evil Russians, and how they shouldn't be afraid that American weapons are right on their border, and they are paranoid etc? Are you fucking serious man?

You go fix your country, learn how to think and vote properly and then come back here and preach bs. Its ridiculous and sad to see you go with your nonsense and your empty words when you can't possibly see how fucked up are the USA.

Deleted
    WTF is this shit?!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My personal response will be to laugh openly. Or do you believe North Korea when they say they are going to conquer the world too?

- - - Updated - - -

Puerto Rico has repeatedly been given the opportunity to vote on independence or starting the path to statehood, they have chosen to maintain the status quo every single time until the most recent vote in 2012, which was 60ish% for becoming a US state.
    Last edited by tangers58; 2016-05-02 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Nah you are not.

I knew you would play the economic card. I also know that it is over your intellectual capacity distinguish between place of birth with place of residency. I am not born in Greece but even if i was you complete miss the point.

You are confusing corruption and complete uselessness from the Greek politicians to run a country with warmongering, absence of respect towards privacy, freedom and democracy and human lives from your politicians. Greece might be economically garbage right now, but these people still honor values that make a human, human.

Your country doesn't even respect their own people's values and treat them like garbage so i don't expect you to understand one bit what i am saying. After ww2 USA went into overdrive in the warmongering scale and has killed thousands upon thousands of people, usually with the press of one button w/t even giving them the opportunity for a fair trial.

You put the petrodollar over everything. You go in and topple governments, start wars that can not end and finance/train and arm terrorists in the name of freedom. You even treat your own vets, the people who helped for all these things to happen like garbage after they have served their purpose.

And you come in these boards claiming about evil Russians, and how they shouldn't be afraid that American weapons are right on their border, and they are paranoid etc? Are you fucking serious man?

You go fix your country, learn how to think and vote properly and then come back here and preach bs. Its ridiculous and sad to see you go with your nonsense and your empty words when you can't possibly see how fucked up are the USA.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index

I'm sure it goes against your narrative, but Americans do alot of charity work, one of the economic issues in Greece is doging taxes, taxes that among other things are meant for social services.

And tbh alot of the things you wrote about Americans can be said about Russa aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Even for a Naval engagement, you'd still need many, many hundreds.

A single carrier strike group would have hundreds of SM-3s and SM-6s, not to mention ESSMs at it's disposal. The only attack that would be effective against defenses would be a saturation attack. That would require hundreds upon hundreds of missiles.

Keep in mind what 1000 of your $150 million missile would cost you - $150 billion. Suddenly your defense system is something pretty much only the US could afford.
    The military spends way too much though, those contractors need to bring prices down.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index

I'm sure it goes against your narrative, but Americans do alot of charity work, one of the economic issues in Greece is doging taxes, taxes that among other things are meant for social services.

And tbh alot of the things you wrote about Americans can be said about Russa aswell.
    Are you trying to be funny now?

THEY HAVE BEEN BOMBING NON STOP SINCE 1990 MIDDLE EAST and you come here saying about charity? fuck dude..
    Post WW Russia is saint in comparison to the states.

Are you trying to be funny now?

THEY HAVE BEEN BOMBING NON STOP SINCE 1990 MIDDLE EAST and you come here saying about charity? fuck dude..
    Are they bombing themselves?

And the Gulag camps were in place till 1953, calling them saints is pretty much like calling North Korea saints at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You mean all those Iran sanctions, StuxNet, and assassination of their scientists by Israel were aimed at strictly peaceful application of nuclear energy rather then weapons program?
    They can easily just buy them now that we gave them 150 billion dollars and removed sanctions.

They could buy them from Russia, have them dropped off in Syria and flown back to Iran.

This is a very bad situation, its a grave situation.

Skroe posting graphs refuting Ulmita's claims. Ulmita responds with more inane garbage that he picked up from RT or whatever brain drain sources he gets his news from.

Are they bombing themselves?

And the Gulag camps were in place till 1953, calling them saints is pretty much like calling North Korea saints at this point.
    Russians are predictable. You go around their borders trying to stir shit, they will react. Everyone knows that.
    Americans are unpredictable from the other hand. They just topple governments / start wars anywhere, anytime and at a moment's notice.
    Comparing Russia with NK its sad.

Russians are predictable. You go around their borders trying to stir shit, they will react. Everyone knows that.
    Americans are unpredictable from the other hand. They just topple governments / start wars anywhere, anytime and at a moment's notice.
    Last war we started was 2003. That's been like 13 years now. You need to get a new card other than your usual "America starts endless wars HURR" that you are prone to parrot.

Also, the nations we are allied with that surround Russia invited us to their countries to defend them. Maybe if Russia would stop threatening people with nuclear holocaust and land grabbing people wouldn't be so keen to let the US fortify their borders.

It's amazing that you're such a russophile, that you're incapable of beeing critical of the US and Russia.

Taking Crimea and suporting terrorists in Ukraine/sending in soldiers was not very predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet there they were post ww2, sending people into labour camps like NK. Your lacking knowledge of history is pretty amazing.

Not to mention 56 and 68.

It's amazing that you're such a russophile, that you're incapable of beeing critical of the US and Russia.

Taking Crimea and suporting terrorists in Ukraine/sending in soldiers was not very predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet there they were post ww2, sending people into labour camps like NK. Your lacking knowledge of history is pretty amazing.

Not to mention 56 and 68.

I would say the exact same things if Russia was pulling the same shit at the USA.
    Those "terrorists" you mentioned are ethnic Russians who were getting bombed indiscriminately from the puppet kiev regime, an ILLEGAL government.
    You should ask how would your beloved USA react if some 4+M Americans were getting ass fucked from a pro Russian government and then come back and tell me.

Lastly for the millionth time, Crimea was Russian and its people voted to go back to their motherland.

Deleted
    Yes we get it, the next world war will be the end of all of earth and Pluto

But Russia is pulling the same shit, heck they're even landgrabbing, one thing you can't accuse the US for doing.

At what point were the Crimeans is such danger that invading was the right thing to do? never.

The terrorists are getting bombed because they took over the towns, Russia have done exactly the same yet you somehow ignore that.

Just to point out your hypocrisy

I would say the exact same things if Russia was pulling the same shit at the USA.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-05-02 at 08:06 AM.

But Russia is pulling the same shit, heck they're even landgrabbing, one thing you can't accuse the US for doing.
    "Hey, we f***ed up Middle East, helped terrorists, and propped up dictators at our convenience, but at least we don't make part of our country what is rightfully ours for centuries by means of accession!" :P

...though that might as well change if US will finally make Puerto Rico proper State. Seeing that they voted for it and all (just like Crimea).
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2016-05-02 at 08:58 AM.