Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

What a pointless thread. Mods must be asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be his girlfriend and her nephew.

He might be a family friend and not in a relationship with her.

He might be the stepfather.

They may have adopted the child.

They may have kidnapped the man.

Where did Old Navy state what the relationship in the photo is supposed to represent?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm still wracking my brain here. How is an interracial couple "beta cucking?" It doesn't help I've almost never heard that tossed around beyond the fact I know it's an insult.
    White men never date black women statistically. It is rare to see a white man with a black woman and even more rare to see a white man with a black woman who has kids by a black man. Almost statistically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post
    My facial hair is red for some reason - head hair is light brown/blond-ish.

Also was talking about eye colour and other rare traits.

As for my heritage - white as it can possibly get.
    So I am guessing that your family tree looks more like a wreath then? Cause thats pretty much the only way you "keep the bloodline pure".

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    White men never date black women statistically. It is rare to see a white man with a black woman and even more rare to see a white man with a black woman who has kids by a black man. Almost statistically impossible.
    How do you know the kid has a black dad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

If the grandparents don't like their grandchildren because of their colour, you should get away from them as far as possible.
    It`s not just the skin colour - it`s facial structure, hair and other traits like that - interracial kids of white+X inherit very little if at all from their white mothers/fathers in that regard.

I mean, I`ve gone and seen pictures of my ancestors taken in 1930`s and I`m like a copy of my grand-grand-grandfather - but I do have my grandmother nose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    So I am guessing that your family tree looks more like a wreath then? Cause thats pretty much the only way you "keep the bloodline pure".
    All from the same region - as it used to be decades ago. You know, going to the other village during summer festivals and meeting the significant other...

It`s not just the skin colour - it`s facial structure, hair and other traits like that - interracial kids of white+X inherit very little if at all from their white mothers/fathers in that regard.

I mean, I`ve gone and seen pictures of my ancestors taken in 1930`s and I`m like a copy of my grand-grand-grandfather - but I do have my grandmother nose.
    Mm, all that incest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Who the fuck cares.
    Except for some racist hillbilly who thinks "cuck" is the coolest word ever invented next to SJW.
    Well I`vent used it. And I won`t.

But it`s good to see you being triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Mm, all that incest.
    Nope. If anything, it`s other parts of the world that have it more than Europeans or even Eastern Europeans (which I am).

Well I`vent used it. And I won`t.

But it`s good to see you being triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. If anything, it`s other parts of the world that have it more than Europeans or even Eastern Europeans (which I am).
    I'm from the Balkans, and will certainly marry someone from the Balkans or Eastern Europe since I want someone with some cultural similarities and the same religion as me, but, that being said, it's really none of my business what other people do with their relationships and there's no reason to look down on someone for dating outside their race.

Deleted
    A woman having a child in a previous relationship, how horrifying.

Mm, all that incest.
    I have a strong suspicion that in the black community the levels of cousins having kids is extremely high when a lot of black kids don't even know who their father is.

Oh, slavs...

White men don't date black women, period. It may happen occasionally but the numbers are miniscule.

Deleted
    I have a strong suspicion that in the black community the levels of cousins having kids is extremely high when a lot of black kids don't even know who their father is.
    Which "black community" are we talking about?

White men don't date black women, period.
    I would date one if I found her appealing, same as with any race. I'll marry someone from a similar background to mine, but for dating I'd consider any woman I found attractive.

At the end of the day for marriage, no, but at the same time, I wouldn't marry an American, Protestant, etc. Either way it's irrelevant to some ad for sweaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Which "black community" are we talking about?
    The housing projects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm from the Balkans, and will certainly marry someone from the Balkans or Eastern Europe since I want someone with some cultural similarities and the same religion as me, but, that being said, it's really none of my business what other people do with their relationships and there's no reason to look down on someone for dating outside their race.
    Absolutely agreed.

I`ve met interracial people before - I never look down on them and I never bring it up. I`m not a fascist so if someone wants to marry/have kids outside of their cultural region and race - I won`t be outraged.

But I can`t help and see the dillution of something unique - and that goes for whites, asians and blacks. We are all unique and all of our cultures are precious - and I`d rather have it stay that way.

Which is why I adore Japan and other somewhat insulated nations like that - they know the value of what they have and they recognize the importance of it. And yes, I know Japanese and Asians mix with each other all time. But that is not the point.
    - - - Updated - - -

Oh, slavs...
    Shows how little you know about the region if you think Slavs equal Eastern European.

PS. I`m not a Slav. And that goes for all of my nation.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I would date one if I found her appealing, same as with any race. I'll marry someone from a similar background to mine, but for dating I'd consider any woman I found attractive.

At the end of the day for marriage, no, but at the same time, I wouldn't marry an American, Protestant, etc. Either way it's irrelevant to some ad for sweaters.
    Yeah and I would raise unicorn if I found one also. It doesn't happen though no matter what people say.