That Wun-Wun smash :3

Oh, and :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Seriously, last chance to turn back.. [/SPOILER]

Does that imply LF retrieves Rickon?

As for spoilers - DO IT!

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if in the next episode we find out Fat Walda ate the dogs.

What a twist!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't expecting a lot after last week's episode, but they really delivered the goods this time around. That was great.

The best bit had to be Tyrion with the dragons. I spent that whole scene nervous that there was going to be an "oh" in my near future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm intrigued; GoT stopped giving expanding on side characters a while back, looking forward to seeing some backstory on what is mostly considered a joke character.
    Only for YOU, Hodir is no joke....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Also Stone the Crow you fucking lurker cause I know you're around here, you were wrong Melisandre not losing her faith.
    You havent seen episode 2 have you? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hope Arya kills the waif. She has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.
    Isn't the waif just a face, as is Jaqen? They are the same person I think. I may be wrong.

and they just butchered another character, Roose Bolton. Out of all GoT, I liked his acting the most. He was so calm, badass, and had so much depth. THEN COMES F***** RAMSAY with his messed up brain and just kills him. The head of the family, one of the strongest remaining in the North. Such a dumbass. How will the troops even accept him?

I want Sansa to reach the Wall, take Wun-Wun with her, and smash Ramsay's body into the Winterfell tower.

I love and hate the Tyrion situation with the dragons. He doesn't really fit Mereen, he needs to go back to Westeros and wrek Cersei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    ...but I realised long ago that I generally loathe the characters the majority likes and root for those that are largely despised, like Cersei. I find antagonists more intriguing though.
    Do you live in NY, say LEGEN-Wait4it-DARY! often and your name is Barney Stinson?

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    maybe davos made a connection to giving life to a shadow baby that looked like stannis with giving life to a corpse?

Only euron was cast, i think they are going to smoosh both brothers into one.
    I've heard speculation that Yara will play some of the role that Euron plays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    and they just butchered another character, Roose Bolton. Out of all GoT, I liked his acting the most. He was so calm, badass, and had so much depth. THEN COMES F***** RAMSAY with his messed up brain and just kills him. The head of the family, one of the strongest remaining in the North. Such a dumbass. How will the troops even accept him?
    Yeah, this kinda is what's bugging me. Why is anyone still following Ramsay? He's kinda clearly a nutter and I'm surprised one of his men hasn't decided that the safe thing to do is to get rid of him.

Okay, okay, so you have this giant Hodor right, whose real name is Willis. His mom says don't train Willis to fight, do you see his size, he'd be unstoppable. So how much you want to bet Hodor is healed, becomes Willis once again and trains to fight.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    I've heard speculation that Yara will play some of the role that Euron plays.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this kinda is what's bugging me. Why is anyone still following Ramsay? He's kinda clearly a nutter and I'm surprised one of his men hasn't decided that the safe thing to do is to get rid of him.
    last episode pretty much setup ramsays demise, at the very least long term.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh. Hodor lore. Interesting to see where it goes!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Ooh. Hodor lore. Interesting to see where it goes!
    You mean Hod-lore?

Can anyone post the spoilers for the rest of the season please?

10+ Year Old Account
    After that lukewarm-at-best ressurrection scene of last night, there's just one thing I'd like to say about this episode:

"Tyrion is a Targaryen bastard" confirmed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post

"Tyrion is a Targaryen bastard" confirmed!
    That`s like saying ''Rey flew to Ahch-To to meet Luke, therefore he`s her father!''.

You`re stretching it - he literally explains it to you (the viewer) - dragons are not stupid, if anything they could equal some men in IQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post
    That`s like saying ''Rey flew to Ahch-To to meet Luke, therefore he`s her father!''.

You`re stretching it - he literally explains it to you (the viewer) - dragons are not stupid, if anything they could equal some men in IQ.
    I know, I know, but there's some people bound to think it. I just found it funny to comment that. The dragons probably saw it as an opportunity to get out of the shackles, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Can anyone post the spoilers for the rest of the season please?
    I already did if you go back a few pages or look at my profile and go back in my recent posts.

I also forgot to mention that Yara will be taking the role of Victarion this season, sailing for Mereen, maybe with Theon.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I already did if you go back a few pages or look at my profile and go back in my recent posts.

I also forgot to mention that Yara will be taking the role of Victarion this season, sailing for Mereen, maybe with Theon.
    Interesting. Not a lot of Bran information it seems since Leaf told Meera that they`ll leave sooner or later and we`ve seen in promo materials what looks like the gang being on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post

Tyrion being a Targaryen/Targaryen related is like... the second most popular theory after R+L=J, which is going to be confirmed next week.

Dany, Jon and Tyrion will ride the 3 dragons.

I just want to see more of Bran, his storyline is moving so slowly, to be frank I thought he will have more spotlight in season 6 and so far we have seen nothing. I was expecting him to turn into some badass mage but he is kinda just doing what Myra said - sitting on his ass having visions, kinda boring.

I think the deaths of Roose Bolton and Doran Martell have effectively left the show without any intelligent, capable villains, save Littlefinger. What we're left with now are essentially ruthless idiots, like Ramsay and the Sand Snakes + Ellaria Sand. These are people who assume that by killing the people at the top no one will care, and they'll just naturally step into the power vacuum.

They have no sense, no intelligence, no charm nor wisdom nor neat things to say like a Tywin Lannister. They just do the dumbest, worst things the writers can come up with rather than actually present themselves as memorable or formidable. Essentially they're cartoon characters at this point. No depth, no real character development; just idiotic scum that remains so episode after episode. Ramsay (and previously Joffrey) are (or were) essentially the Eric Cartman of Westeros, without the humor.