spoilers and speculation on the king the warchief and the banshee queen

ok so what i think is gonna happen is that both faction leaders voljin and varian die. however they key part sylvanas plays is not of the killer but the savior of one of those characters. i remember seeing some blizz writing saying sylvanas was going to try save soul or her people. what if she is trying to get a Valkyrie or become one not to save herself but so she can bring one of them back to life in effort to help combat the legion. it might go against her character a little but it would defensively be an interesting character ark, they could also make it so greymane is actively going against her which at some point stops her from being able to res the second person but finding out straight after that he fucked up.

I play horde so i might be biased but the alliance has some pretty meh leaders at the forefront without varian, anduin is too nice to win a battle with legion, magni is in ulduar, tyrande while old and wise etc has not really done much of interest, velan is very much a pacifist and malf is neutrel, the only one it leaves is the leader of the worgan but he is too...agressive? hot headed? i dont think he would be able to effectively lead the entire alliance against the legion and the gnome leader is more a tinkerer than anything else. they need varian in my eyes to continue fighting the legion. from the horde perspective he is the only one capable.

or if worst comes to worst they fake their deaths and go to ulduar with magni and receive mighty morphers and become the justice league with rexxar leading them to victory in his batman mask!

lol im sure some alliance players and horde players might think this is stupid but i think it would certainly be different story of sylvanas than what everyone else is coming up with.

also this should probs be in the legion thread...my bad

Deleted
    I think Sylvanas will become the Messiah of Elune and the Champion of Moonlight and turn into a living Half Highelf half Night Elf who leads the Forsaken who rename themselves into the Remembered and become the Commanders of the Army of Light after we learn that Undeath is caused by the Light and the Lichking never had the Power to turn corpses into Undeads.

And you know, after the Illidan Novel, that this is totally possible.

still better plot then the alliance couple living for thousands of years fighting the legion because space magic

You really don't see this right?

Warcraft 3 Thrall (Sylvanas), Jaina (Genn) and Tyrande. Fight with hate against each other. Until Medivh (maybe Khadgar) makes an unexpected discovery . Then Alliance and Horde again joined with their forces agains legion in last final battle of hyjal .(broken shore.) Horde started build Orgrimmar (Sylvanas can start rebuild Undercity because we can see last fight inside (kilrogg vision btw) until evil bad Proudmoore appear and Horde and Alliance again join forces even if it means to oppose his father (friend).

It's just another warcraft 3 !

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

*Horde/Alliance couple.

Alliance of Lordaeron/ Sons of Lothar couple*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    Alliance of Lordaeron/ Sons of Lothar couple*
    *Alliance couple then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Sylvanas will become the Messiah of Elune and the Champion of Moonlight and turn into a living Half Highelf half Night Elf who leads the Forsaken who rename themselves into the Remembered and become the Commanders of the Army of Light after we learn that Undeath is caused by the Light and the Lichking never had the Power to turn corpses into Undeads.

And you know, after the Illidan Novel, that this is totally possible.
    You can't just take Lich King's powers away like that, just ask British Bulldog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Quel'thalas and Sons of Lothar

Not that it matters, both are now in the Army of Light and they are neutral
    So, Quel'thalas, the kingdom of the high elves? Who was Alliance? And high elves who are Alliance? Blood elves never existed while Alleria was on Azeroth, let alone been Horde. The couple was an Alliance one.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    So, Quel'thalas, the kingdom of the high elves? Who was Alliance? And high elves who are Alliance? Blood elves never existed while Alleria was on Azeroth, let alone been Horde. The couple was an Alliance one.
    Techincally, the high elves left the alliance at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I think everyone would be totally okay if Alleria would join the Horde, when at least Turalyon stays Alliance. Sure, they love each other but I think both would be persons who place their personal duty and ideals higher than their love for each other, because they know forcing the other to give up on their duty, their honor and their believe would be the worst the could do to each other.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't think alleria would join the horde, but she isn't going to gleefully kill blood elves like vereesa did, infact she would be pissed at vereesa if anything
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol