Heat in 6....
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Toronto in 6.

They beat a good Pacers team. I would pick them in 5 if I didn't think they were fuck ups who couldn't hold their own weight.

Although I'm rooting for Miami so we can see CLE vs. MIA in ECF.

-----

FYI I'm changing the record points to be +4 instead of +3. I don't want there to be ties. So, in my opinion, 2 correct teams + 2 correct records > 3 correct teams + 0 correct records.

Sound fair? Right now with +6/+3 that would be equal.

Okay I'm doing it. Correct team is +6, correct record (assuming team is also correct) is +4.

Make sure to voice your concern if you don't like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Just waiting on Knyx, Stommped, -aiko- to make their picks for TOR MIA. That game happens...tomorrow night so there's time.

Tonight:
    ATL @ CLE (0-0) 7 PM TNT.
    OKC @ SAS (1-0) 9:30 PM TNT.

Officially all second round games now. Seems like it's gonna be two games per night some nights. A bit overwhelming but it's kay.

I picked Cleveland in 4 so I wanna see Atlanta get put down.
    I also want to see San An put another beat down on OKC. I want GS to be like "lol...beating Portland wasn't THAT big of a deal....ah..hah..hah..."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    You may not count # games for me then =_=
    :/ Sorry but I said by tipoff lol. I'll accept the SA pick for the winner just cause only a crazy person would pick OKC to win. *looks at Racthoh* But ya no record.

Can I get in on this?
    Cavaliers in 5
    Spurs
    Raptors in 7
    Okay.

Can I get in on this?
    in 5
    Golden State in 6
    Those picks are too late (the games already started) so I can't take them.

Otherwise check the spreadsheet/thread to see how you do.

-----

I think it's always like this for the second round but it sucks how fragmented it was this year. TNT be talking to the NBA like "yo mother fucker I just paid you $24 billion, you know your ass is giving me prime time second round coverage the second it starts, right?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Toronto in 6

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Miami in 6

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have no idea who is going to win the series with both Miami and Toronto showing us some ugly mixed in with the good. Blind guess incoming:

MIA in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Tonight:
    ATL @ CLE (0-0) 7 PM TNT.
    OKC @ SAS (1-0) 9:30 PM TNT.
    Goddamn I'm so tired I forgot about the game. I should tune in but I could just leave family guy in the background while I code and that'll be butter...

Maybe I should stay on my desktop and put it on my second screen. But I wanted to sit on the couch and code from laptop...zzz...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Toronto vs Miami is gonna go 7 I think. If the Raptors get their dicks out of their ears and Casey stops making questionable coaching decisions in the 4th quarter, they should have it in 6. Their biggest problem early in the series against the Pacers was that Carrol was just coming back from injury, now that he has been getting more minutes and playing, he was solid late in the series. JV needs to be big again if they want to advance. The Raptors bench has been one of their surprises, Powell in particular despite being a rookie, has been really good off the bench.

Bless the Cavaliers. 4-0 plx.

They were pretty close to losing this game lol. The one second I tuned in they were tied 86-86. I guess they elevated ahead but they need to take a page out of the Spurs book and step on the opponents throat since tip off.

Speaking of, Spurs aren't leading right now. I think I'm too tired and have too much work to do to stay up late to watch the end of the game...

OKC is about to win sooo. Dammit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesssss. Now give OKC one more game before completely destroying them please.

I feel cheated.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...e-1/index.html

Refs recognized that the last play was a foul and should have called something. Spurs should have won the game. They were only down by 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight:
    MIA @ TOR (0-0) 8 PM TNT
    POR @ GSW (0-1) 10:30 PM TNT.

I plan to work late today so I don't think I'll be wired to watch either game.

I feel cheated.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...e-1/index.html

Refs recognized that the last play was a foul and should have called something. Spurs should have won the game. They were only down by 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight:
    MIA @ TOR (0-0) 8 PM TNT
    POR @ GSW (0-1) 10:30 PM TNT.

I plan to work late today so I don't think I'll be wired to watch either game.
    I wouldn't say they should have won but they were denied another opportunity to get the win. Still sucks. It was rather blatant looking at it on the replay and it's not like the ref didn't see it while doing the 5 count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I'm gonna miss all of next weeks games D: Got a wedding to attend...I wasn't going to go originally, but I guess it was decided (without my knowledge or consent ) that I would be a bridesmaid. Hope I don't miss anything super fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    I wouldn't say they should have won but they were denied another opportunity to get the win. Still sucks. It was rather blatant looking at it on the replay and it's not like the ref didn't see it while doing the 5 count.
    If it was a technical foul than Spurs would get a free throw and the ball with 10 seconds left. Kawhi Leonard is a 90% free throw shooter. It would have gone in. And then even if it went to OT...idk.

It was more than an opportunity. It would practically have tied the game leaning toward SA win.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Ugh I'm gonna miss all of next weeks games D: Got a wedding to attend...I wasn't going to go originally, but I guess it was decided (without my knowledge or consent ) that I would be a bridesmaid. Hope I don't miss anything super fun.
    Is this uhm. A special wedding, or should I have been addressing you as she and not he?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I guess if you are not watching it means you cant win! I'll accept the default winner for round 1!
    Woah there homeboy. We were tied for second place. I'll co-accept that win with you.

-----

I guess I'll try to watch a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess if you are not watching it means you cant win! I'll accept the default winner for round 1!
    Does it count if I watch the highlights?

- - - Updated - - -

If it was a technical foul than Spurs would get a free throw and the ball with 10 seconds left. Kawhi Leonard is a 90% free throw shooter. It would have gone in. And then even if it went to OT...idk.
    Yeah I think it would have been a definite win for SA. Not much you can do about it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this uhm. A special wedding, or should I have been addressing you as she and not he?
    That would be a really special wedding

When it comes to sports I'm just one of the guuuuyyyss.

- - - Updated - - -

Heat up 10. Dragic looks really good these playoffs. I wish Bosh was healthy for this Heat team.
    Doesn't it seem like there have been a lot of injuries these last two playoffs?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only time when people are cheering in the ACC is during Raptors games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, was gonna watch basketball today, but no Curry. Or tomorrow it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe it went to OT. This game became interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Warriors lead for the first time with 5.5 minutes left.