Thread: COD4 Remastered

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

COD4 Remastered

Oh and it comes with some new version of COD as well for some reason.

Still a more than welcome remake.

Cant wait for this. I will drop 100$ just for the remastered CoD4. In my opinion, MW1 and MW2 and BLOPS1 were the best.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Cant wait for this. I will drop 100$ just for the remastered CoD4. In my opinion, MW1 and MW2 and BLOPS1 were the best.
    I feel old that i remember COD4 beta.

Wish it had all the MP maps but I guess it's better than nothing.

MW released with 8 maps, so we are getting two extra at launch. I'm assuming they will milk the cow with remastered DLC and I'm okay with that. =D
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    MW released with 8 maps, so we are getting two extra at launch. I'm assuming they will milk the cow with remastered DLC and I'm okay with that. =D
    cod4 still had the best maps of all the cod games imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This legacy thing seems to be the new trend..
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    cod4 still had the best maps of all the cod games imo.
    Lies! Nothing beats Dawnville, Carentan, Brecourt and Toujane! <3

Also fuck you IW. Probably have to buy that shitty new CoD in order to play CoD4

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Also fuck you IW. Probably have to buy that shitty new CoD in order to play CoD4
    Maybe watch the video before commenting? Maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Maybe watch the video before commenting? Maybe?
    I figured the 'Legacy Edition' was the bundle that contains the new CoD and CoD4 Remastered. I suppose according to your snarky comment that that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I figured the 'Legacy Edition' was the bundle that contains the new CoD and CoD4 Remastered. I suppose according to your snarky comment that that's not the case.
    Did you watch the video? Then you would know, and not have to 'figure' or guess if you 'probably' have to buy the new CoD.

That looks sufficiently over the top, I think I might actually buy this one.. Which will be a first since Black ops 2 which in my opinion was a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if you have to buy the bundle or if they'll release it later.

We're speaking of Activision here. I'm quite certain they'll release it separately.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

There are going to be so many copies of Infinite Warfare on ebay from people that just wanted the remaster

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    This legacy thing seems to be the new trend..
    Must be living under a rock if you think remakes and remasterings are a new thing :P

-

OnTopic: Can't wait. My favorite CoD.
    In before all the "It's only nostalgia though!" posts.

LOL. So instead of putting out a new $60+ piece of shit this year, they're putting out an old piece of shit that you all probably still own (with a fresh coat of paint), AND you're STILL going to buy it?

This shit is why I'll never buy another console. They're not even trying anymore.

Sadly I mite have to buy COD again.

Would love to play some COD4 on ps4. That would be the only reason I bought it. Going to wait tho because I know they will just sell that by itself.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinite Warfare seems cool. Must be fun to kinda imagine up what the future of warfare might look like. Haven't played CoD since Ghosts (which sucked balls btw), but I might give this game a chance. At the very least for CoD4.

Also CoD4 is not just a good game. It is a great game. CoD haters can say what they want, but CoD4 basically brought Xbox Live and PSN to EVERYONE'S home.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Infinite Warfare seems cool. Must be fun to kinda imagine up what the future of warfare might look like. Haven't played CoD since Ghosts (which sucked balls btw), but I might give this game a chance. At the very least for CoD4.

Also CoD4 is not just a good game. It is a great game. CoD haters can say what they want, but CoD4 basically brought Xbox Live and PSN to EVERYONE'S home.
    I disagree with the bolded but its all opinions.

Advanced Warfare was a good title IMO but BO3 and Ghost sucked major balls. Traded in BO3 less then a week after getting it. I would love to play a remastered MW on ps4. Even more so since on PC and Last Gen its a cheat fest.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I disagree with the bolded but its all opinions.

Advanced Warfare was a good title IMO but BO3 and Ghost sucked major balls. Traded in BO3 less then a week after getting it. I would love to play a remastered MW on ps4. Even more so since on PC and Last Gen its a cheat fest.
    Mind elaborating? CoD4 was a massive success and was pretty much the game that made CoD into the financial juggernaut it is today. The only other game that could even come close to that title is Halo 2 and the Xbox wasn't even close to the PS2, so most gamers didn't play online back then.