Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Tyrion being a Targaryen/Targaryen related is like... the second most popular theory after R+L=J, which is going to be confirmed next week.

Dany, Jon and Tyrion will ride the 3 dragons.
    Kinda booring and predictable. So yeah, odds are because of that it`ll happen.

We have had Kingslayer, kinslayers... it`s about damn time we got a Dragonslayer. One of them needs to die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I just want to see more of Bran, his storyline is moving so slowly, to be frank I thought he will have more spotlight in season 6 and so far we have seen nothing. I was expecting him to turn into some badass mage but he is kinda just doing what Myra said - sitting on his ass having visions, kinda boring.
    Agreed, Bran parts were my favourite bits about Dance of Dragons - the amount of lore and magic in them was so refreshing after Dany/Reek chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy totally fake tinfoil hat theory: "Wylis" died once and came back to life but the cost was his ability to say anything except "Hodor" and since we saw that backstory and Jon Snow's resurrection in the same episode, Jon Snow will suffer the same fate and become...

Snowdor.

Deleted
    The best part of the episode is when we discover that the shitty theory of "He disappeared with the dogs to go and warn the Bolton's" is completly scrapped.
    So episode 1 was just bad directing and storytelling, I hope all the defenders feel disappointed.

I agree that with Doran and Roose dead (even tho let's face it we all wanted him to die one day), the show is lacking intelligent foe's. Littlefinger is roaming about but he lost Sansa in the deal.
    I hope we still get to see intelligent plots and not only war war war
    Varys and Turyion must go back to their witty conversations, Cersei back to good plotting, or the show will be lacking.

Ramsay's pyscho side is funny, but who would follow a guy like thta? It doesn't make sense.

At least Davos is still there and hope we will be for a long time

PS: the son fo Karstark talking exactly like his father was a nice touch too.
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-05-02 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    The best part of the episode is when we discover that the shitty theory of "He disappeared with the dogs to go and warn the Bolton's" is completly scrapped.
    So episode 1 was just bad directing and storytelling, I hope all the defenders feel disappointed.
    Good for you son. I honestly didn't care about the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    It makes me laugh that the people who bitch about spoiler tags don't even post in this thread other than to bitch about spoiler tags.
    It's kind of fascinating that in the last 10 pages Willian's whining about spoilers constitutes over 5% of the posts. Then there's few more people as special as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post
    Kinda booring and predictable. So yeah, odds are because of that it`ll happen.

We have had Kingslayer, kinslayers... it`s about damn time we got a Dragonslayer. One of them needs to die.
    Should Meatpie be one of them instead? That would certainly not be predictable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Tyrion being a Targaryen/Targaryen related is like... the second most popular theory after R+L=J, which is going to be confirmed next week.

Dany, Jon and Tyrion will ride the 3 dragons.
    People riding Dragons is cringe as fuck - I hope they don't do unless it's entirely necessary like when Dany escape the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzinoth View Post
    Meanwhile in the Iron Isles, we've finally gotten to A Feast For Crows!
    Well, other than their failed invasion of the North, which was already covered in the show, their storyline amounted to "gotta sail to Mereen to steal some Dragons which will only happen in Winds of Winter or later", so this plot being introduced just now doesn't change much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Ultimately actors will say what they're paid to say.

Personally I wish that Jon would have stayed dead. I generally dislike characters coming back from the dead because it screws over people who liked other characters who won't come back.

...but I realised long ago that I generally loathe the characters the majority likes and root for those that are largely despised, like Cersei. I find antagonists more intriguing though.
    I agree. Jon was such a boring character, and with the actor lying, blatantly lying to everyone, it makes him and his shit character all the more pointless. It's like Arrow, just bring people back from the dead for no fucking reason. Fine, this show is pretty much over (yeah, we all already knew he was coming back, but still). I'm just watching for murder and tits from now on. Rooting for Ramsay on the throne, with Stannis "dead", but who know who'll be battle rezzed next.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter is coming.

Gah. A lot is happening so fast in this season.

Gotta say this is the most uncomfortable/uneasy I have been at the start of a GoT season.

Really enjoying Ramsay though. The kennel scene was awesome even if it was disappointingly lacking in actual gore.

Greyjoy stuff really irked me. I loved those sections of the books. It was here where I felt the show was rushing the story along. If I were a strictly TV watcher, I would not give a shit about any of these characters or understand their significance because like the only developed Greyjoy is Theon. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    and with the actor lying, blatantly lying to everyone, it makes him and his shit character all the more pointless.
    It's called NDA...Getting mad at an actor over this type of thing is weird.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-05-02 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Crazy totally fake tinfoil hat theory: "Wylis" died once and came back to life but the cost was his ability to say anything except "Hodor" and since we saw that backstory and Jon Snow's resurrection in the same episode, Jon Snow will suffer the same fate and become...

Snowdor.
    You say nothing, Jon Snowdor
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    It's call NDA...Getting mad at an actor over this type of thing is weird.
    It's been a bad monday. He should have just said he's not allowed to comment. the unfortunate thing, is that this is based on another media type. I mean, Stannis isn't dead there, but is here. So there really is no way of knowing 100%, if they'd do the same shit or switch - like with TWD.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Greyjoy stuff really irked me. I loved those sections of the books. It was here where I felt the show was rushing the story along. If I were a strictly TV watcher, I would not give a shit about any of these characters or understand their significance because like the only developed Greyjoy is Theon. Lame.
    As a TV watcher, I gather that a long thought dead younger brother has returned to claim the mantle from the older brother who got off-bridged. That's quite enough of a character development for a TV watcher like me. Anything else is TMI.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Really enjoying Ramsay though. The kennel scene was awesome even if it was disappointingly lacking in actual gore.
    Really? I thought it was completely fucking stupid. "Hey Walda you just had a baby? walk with me in freezing conditions to the kennel, I swear its totally not a trap k?"

They should of had her laid up in bed or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    As a TV watcher, I gather that a long thought dead younger brother has returned to claim the mantle from the older brother who got off-bridged. That's quite enough of a character development for a TV watcher like me. Anything else is TMI.
    Which is what happens in the books, with the exception that there's no scene of Euron shoving Balon over the bridge. Everyone in the books just, well, knows that it was him.

Speaking of which, Asha/Yara is probably going to replace Victarion in the trip to Mereen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Really? I thought it was completely fucking stupid. "Hey Walda you just had a baby? walk with me in freezing conditions to the kennel, I swear its totally not a trap k?"

They should of had her laid up in bed or something.
    I except some hypocrisy with no online outrage going on over that scene, you know, cause it isn't rape

- - - Updated - - -

Here we gooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    People riding Dragons is cringe as fuck - I hope they don't do unless it's entirely necessary like when Dany escape the arena.
    You do realise that's literally how the 7 Kingdoms were conquered?

Targaryens have ridden dragons into war for hundreds of years.

Deleted
    loved the flashback, they really should have done this kind of stuff earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

Here we gooooooooooooooo

Oh yes TOWER of FUCKING JOY next week!