Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It looks great, but i think other countries wont be so lucky, and you wont get these stuffs, so thats bad, but still gonna see the movie....

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Incorrect. If they are FACTION specific, transmog rules still apply too them. You will not be able to use them on the opposite faction.
    That's not incorrect until proven that they ARE faction specific. THEN it would be incorrect. You're more than likely right, but still. It'd be weird if they made it so basically only some of the classes get a mog. Hunters, (non-Outlaw) Rogues, and (enhancement) Shamans can't use ANY of them as it stands already, so making it even more select would be weird.

7+ Year Old Account
    i hope we get some love in new zealand haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I'm hoping this will apply to Odeon UK.
    Hope so too, already booked my tickets to see it at the gallery at the nearby imax a couple weeks ago. Would be a shame if they don't have this promotion considering how expensive the tickets are

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    This literally has no affect on press release since they aren't releasing numbers. And it has absolutely no affect on greed since... you know, free.

WoD is still more than making bank. If we assume another 600k subs lost in the last quarter they still sit at 5 million. Which is WELL over any other MMO in the world for a subscription based game.
    You are freaking HIGH on something if you think WoW is at 5mil right now. They were at 5mil their last earnings call 6 months ago.

WoW is well below 4mil at this point. Join any one of the top pop servers and watch the tumble weeds roll by
    Last edited by Ziros22; 2016-05-02 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    This literally has no affect on press release since they aren't releasing numbers..
    Yeah but you can absolutely guarantee they will announce if they have a huge spike in subscribers during that month up to launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziros22 View Post
    Welp. Guess I am buying a Warcraft movie ticket online from some random french site!
    Sounds like a plan, brother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benvil View Post
    Denmark tend to get screwed over when it comes to rewards like these, but I hope Blizzard is better than that.
    Well i'm fucked then..

Really hope its not faction based, and I hope anyone that buys a ticket the first week the movie is out gets the code. If its just from their store, or limited quantities somewhere, I won't be happy. Look how fast their blizzcon tickets sells out.

10+ Year Old Account
    im going to bet it's not with the cinema here, in the Netherlands, they tend to skip certain movies or special events.. one can hope, but I think it's going to be US and UK only..
    If that is going to happen, Ebay will be a wildfire with codes, and people selling new and probably used codes..

You are freaking HIGH on something if you think WoW is at 5mil right now. They were at 5mil their last earnings call 6 months ago.

WoW is well below 4mil at this point. Join any one of the top pop servers and watch the tumble weeds roll by
    I play on 3 top pop servers, and I see no tumbleweeds. Especially with reset, it's packed.

Edit: Just got into a QUEUE on one of the servers. Yep, "ghost towns" indeed.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-02 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    What do they mean by emailed? Where do we register our tickets to get this email?

10+ Year Old Account
    And probably that's not going to happen in Greece, so I got hyped over those models for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBro View Post
    What do they mean by emailed? Where do we register our tickets to get this email?
    It is specific to that cinema, so I assume it is emailed to the people who purchase online.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBro View Post
    Asking the real questions. A proper official message with countires participating in this promotion + How to become eligible for this e-mail would be lovely.

Deleted
    So lets say i am from sweden, how do i get one of these codes?, i mean i am a little confused... and i dont want to miss out on the transmog staff

What is the point anyways? You can't Transmog your artifact weapons anything but the Artifact Transmogs
    You can transmog your artifact weapon to any weapon you want (following the current transmog restrictions of course). You can however make random weapons look like your artifact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It is specific to that cinema, so I assume it is emailed to the people who purchase online.
    It'd be nice to know if these rewards are given out only for a pre-premiere visit (like the redirection of the official movie website suggests) or for the whole duration of the movie being run in cinemas.

I hope it comes to Brazil.I really want that sword and shield even through i main a Dk

oh man these sort of promotions are so limited. I hope Voxx and Novo have them.