Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Whaaaatttt? No way. Sauce?
    No it's not. I did it on my NE demon hunter the other day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Whaaaatttt? No way. Sauce?

jokes beside, well tartys said it, not sure if true.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Oh ok good. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    -snip-.
    Oh you.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    No...it's both. Nice thing is if you're a shaman the elementals won't attack you
    ok
    thank god, those quest looked like a hell lot of fun.

Formerly known as Arafal

Speaking of which - the grappling hook is really not necessary if you are a DH. The amount of mobility this class has is insane. The double jump allows you to use so many shortcuts that you never even thought about before.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Removed or not, wasn't it blue post confirmed to be a placeholder? And even if it wasn't confirmed, it's extremely likely it's placeholder anyway.

There may be a small cost in the end, but there's no way you can use the current alpha to base any opinion on what that cost may be.
    AFAIK, that was in regard to artifact rests, not respeccing. Besides, placeholder just means it's not the final cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which - the grappling hook is really not necessary if you are a DH. The amount of mobility this class has is insane. The double jump allows you to use so many shortcuts that you never even thought about before.
    Yup, even Havoc Demon Hunter's Mastery increases their movement speed!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"Keep in mind that this doesn't mean every country and cinema will have these rewards and that no official announcement has been made.

World of Warcraft and all of the expansions including Warlords of Draenor and a free month of gameplay
    The four film inspired transmog items
    The code for these rewards will be emailed by May 27"

The bold part makes me wonder... they are going to need a patch to add the items...

Deleted
    Oh look a crappy movie tie in promotion where 90% of the people that go to the movies won't be able to get it..

Hopefully they can sort it out by sending in the recipt or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    wait... the grappling hook is horde only?
    ;-;
    No! I was speaking about the lore, that is nicer if you are Horde because of Sylvanas! but just the lore...
    Stormheim start with a scenario.. is the only zone that start in that way for now.
    The scenario involve Sylvanas if you are horde/Glenn if you are ally. Same event with different perspective.

From there you got specific quests at your faction base camp and as usual, quests in common for both side.

Excetp for the specic quest, all the others and the hook are for all. Sorry if I expressed badly. Its my bad english. ^^;
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    No...it's both. Nice thing is if you're a shaman the elementals won't attack you
    Isn't it just elemental shaman with the fist of ra-den equipped?

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

The bold part makes me wonder... they are going to need a patch to add the items...
    In the past they added achievements (like the Hearthstone achievement) with a "hotfix" patch to the game.

"Keep in mind that this doesn't mean every country and cinema will have these rewards and that no official announcement has been made.

World of Warcraft and all of the expansions including Warlords of Draenor and a free month of gameplay
    The four film inspired transmog items

uh yeah, the CODE for these REWARDS will be emailed by may 27, not that they will be available by 27.

Judging by the date prepatch is most likely 3rd august.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Isn't it just elemental shaman with the fist of ra-den equipped?
    Ooops...my bad, could be. I have an ele shaman with fists of Ra'den....didn't realize it might not be for the other 2 also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    That spec swap cost doe, seems like days of swapping specs between fights are over, which is nice.
    No its bad cause it was allwas good when someone could go dps-> heal/tank or the other way around.

- - - Updated - - -

The code for these rewards will be emailed by May 27
    probably just a VERY bad translation and is meant to be AFTER 27.05.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    uh yeah, the CODE for these REWARDS will be emailed by may 27, not that they will be available by 27.

Judging by the date prepatch is most likely 3rd august.
    Why would the pre-patch have to come out after this promotion?
    The patch could happen any time before the event, with the items just sitting in the files waiting for codes to make them obtainable.
    Your proposed date would make it the shortest pre-patch ever.

This movie promotion won't have any bearing at all on when the pre-patch comes out.

I would expect to get the items when I entered the code, but I guess they could put a mark on your account that enables them whenever they are released.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No its bad cause it was allwas good when someone could go dps-> heal/tank or the other way around.
    Exactly. I've never been someone concerned with 2% more dps, I've always seen my function in the raid (as a hybrid) to do whatever needs to be done in order to ensure the group's sucess over my own rankings.

I'm primarily DPS but have offtanked since BC when it finally became a real viable option for druids. There's already a significant barrier there that was placed when feral was split into two trees - making it expensive for me and people like me, who tank and heal when someone's missing for the night or the specific fight requires just a little more control - only hurts you as a member of the guild I am in. Not me.

I'll just DPS full time and you can spam trade chat while I do my nails. Because I sure as hell ain't tanking full time. My altruism has its limits

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Exactly. I've never been someone concerned with 2% more dps, I've always seen my function in the raid (as a hybrid) to do whatever needs to be done in order to ensure the group's sucess over my own rankings.

I'm primarily DPS but have offtanked since BC when it finally became a real viable option for druids. There's already a significant barrier there that was placed when feral was split into two trees - making it expensive for me and people like me, who tank and heal when someone's missing for the night or the specific fight requires just a little more control - only hurts you as a member of the guild I am in. Not me.

I'll just DPS full time and you can spam trade chat while I do my nails. Because I sure as hell ain't tanking full time. My altruism has its limits
    As a Hybrid player, Paladin and Druid, this is seemingly too true for those of us who raid as one in the hopes of fulfilling whatever role is needed to help progression. I feel like I get asked to fill a role with every new expansion that hasn't been filled via people changing their toons. I've not minded before, but now... : /
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Off topic but I just want to shout all over the place and I dont care who hears it! We getting a Dawn of War announcement boiiis!!

Makes the wait for legion that little bit easier.
    Dawn of war?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!