CoD 4 remastered is dope. Time to grind out the golden AK-47 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Holy shit, that's some effort into making you feel bad about killing the enemy soldiers.
    Burning Japanese to death with flamethrower as Allies is absolutely horrible to hear in RO:RS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    If BF is doing that i will be picking it up.
    4 days til bf5 is revealed I can't wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    This week's Sakamoto fell short for me. Not sure if it's going to be able to keep my interest. Tanaka-kun, however, started out real slow this week and then just went fantastic. Really enjoying this one, and it was almost dropped on episode 1.

Still watching Twin Star Exorcists. Still not sure why.

Wild Grills: Jaegu still shit even after becoming The Car Wash Detective. Those dudes that have Dal are creeps.

Horimiya: DAAAAAWWWW. Adorable.

Current on Trinity Seven as well. Arata continues to not disappoint.

Also thought I was current on Re-Life, but apparently there's like 120 or so chapters out there and Crunchyroll only has 80 or so. Is there reasoning behind this?
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-05-02 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Well... That looks like another CoD I won't be buying. Haven't really cared too much about the franchise after modern warfare 2.
    Also, are those sci-fi helmet guys supposed to be aliens, or?
    It actually looks really interesting to me. I never cared about CoD franchise to begin with, so maybe that's why I don't mind leaving the series "spirit" behind, or whatever the issue might be for fans. And if I were to guess CoD went with Gundamesque space colonies vs old Earth conflict - the invaders seem entirely human.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-02 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It actually looks really interesting to me. I never cared about CoD franchise to begin with, so maybe that's why I don't mind leaving the series "spirit" behind, or whatever the issue might be for fans. And if I were to guess CoD went with Gundamesque space colonies vs old Earth conflict - the invaders seem entirely human.
    Guess I've just outgrown the fps genre, the only fps I've enjoyed playing in multiplayer content, in the recent years is battlefield 4.

And looks like it are indeed humans of some sort, from some CoD facebook event.

I have to agree that the space part looks really great visually though. I never was a fan of the small maps in CoD for multiplayer, always preferred the way bigger maps in the Battlefield series, so I usually just ended up doing the campaign and only occasionally a multiplayer game. That didn't really warrant me spending 50-60 euro's on it as they come out, the few times I bought one was when they had massive discounts during the steam sales.
    Last edited by crimson; 2016-05-02 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I've just outgrown the fps genre, the only fps I've enjoyed playing, in multiplayer content, in the recent years is battlefield 4. And looks like it are indeed humans of some sort, from some CoD facebook event.

I have to agree that the space part looks really great visually though. I never was a fan of the small maps in CoD for multiplayer, always preferred the way bigger maps in the Battlefield series, so I usually just ended up doing the campaign and only occasionally a multiplayer game. That didn't really warrant me spending 50-60 euro's on it as they come out, the few times I bought one was when they had massive discounts during the steam sales.
    I bet those large space maps are going to run like shit on consoles though.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    RL math shit: Feel stupid, took a math test today studied abit but when i got there and got ready to take it, instantly forgot how to do the problems
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    RL math shit: Feel stupid, took a math test today studied abit but when i got there and got ready to take it, instantly forgot how to do the problems
    Hellravager confirmed not asian.

So... Apparently a woman sued Starbucks for 5 million for fraud, a misrepresentation of goods and unjust enrichment because her ice coffee contained too much ice.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Apparently a woman sued Starbucks for 5 million for fraud, a misrepresentation of goods and unjust enrichment because her ice coffee contained too much ice.
    If she won I might have to go do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like hundred had a clause in the contract to have a girl naked in the first few minutes of every episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck. the pres wants the D

- - - Updated - - -

twintails are great

- - - Updated - - -

I can't decide who the best girl is any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As American as it gets...
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChdB0FTUkAEpUNE.jpg[IMG]
    pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK....
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    pls.

http://themes.moe/

Just got posted on reddit, quick links to webms of OPs and EDs from your MAL list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

Just got posted on reddit, quick links to webms of OPs and EDs from your MAL list
    Does it only have completed shows? It doesn't have one piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanaka-kun - Fuck Shiraishi is beyond adorable.

How can a show have such cute girls.

And such great guys.

What the fuck.

AotS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

This is literally god tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

AotS.
    Obviously you haven't watched hundred

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Does it only have completed shows? It doesn't have one piece.
    Click "in-progress" at the top

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody know when the single for Mayoi ga OP comes out?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Tanaka-kun - Fuck Shiraishi is beyond adorable.
    This show is pretty much full of adorable moments. Miyano breaking up with strawberry milk takes the cake though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.