Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    See front page - if the information is legit (and not just some rnd info the cinema hit out early) we will indeed just get the 4 transmogs, 1 month free and the game up and inclusive WoD. Well, maybe they add the movie Atiesh with the Blue Ray *dreams*

#TEAMGIRAFFE

When are they going to implement straight backed orcs?

You know, so I can play an orc like Durotan from the movie!

So how do i get these exactly? Does it matter where you get your movie tickets? Do you have to pre-order to get these things? Is the code on the ticket stub or something?

Gosh, a lot of trouble making a whole movie to sell weapon transmogs when they could have just put them in the cash shop.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Free advertisement for the movie, inflates the box office sales with wales buying tickets just for the gear and they can still pretend they don't actually 'sell' weapons.
    1. You think people who care about wow enough to buy transmogs wouldn't be interested in seeing the movie as well?

2. They don't need to pretend anything, they started selling xmog stuff almost 3 years ago
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Always a cool line to post, because you are never wrong really. People won't call you out on being an asshole, despite the fact that we haven't had any cool stuff exclusively on the cash shop for ages and even the spider mount which is pretty unique was announced as in game mount.

But you may as well stop to wonder..shit is usually between 10-25 Euros. I mean..If you were serious and not just flame baiting
    Don't you ever stop sucking it? My God wake up for once...

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Looks like you really nailed it with the cash shop comment Eleccy.
    GJ on that.
    I do try <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Don't you ever stop sucking it? My God wake up for once...
    He's right though. Literally every preview image posted on this site without an explicit statement of how it's obtained invites someone to post "lol cash shop when?" It's up there with "Darude-Sandstorm" as an irritating and unfunny meme.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wake up to...what exactly? If it is on the cash shop it will be 10-25 Euros and the great news is...you don't have to buy it. It also may come as a reward with a code when you purchased a movie ticket...but I guess people like you will find a problem with that too
    or could actualy being ingame by doing "stuff" outside of garrison!!! A hard to concept to imagine I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!