Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

is that sword next to the shield a 2 hander ?

Deleted
    Please say Swedes also get these.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    Well lets see, people who just see a movie gets a game, all the expansions and a month free and 4 skins. People who are fans go and see the movie and get 4 skins.

I mean, if they are going to give shit away for people who are new and old to the franchise, at least even it out a bit ffs.
    What the hell do you even want!? Seriously, give me some examples of WHAT you would need since you seem deeply offended that someone is getting something that you already have.

It's not a tit for tat situation of equality, it's about trying to reach a new audience while they have them.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasomir View Post
    wow alliance items are gorgeous and horde as usual .... barbaric desing crap
    I actually wouldn't mind that staff on my alliance warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How can the codes be emailed before May 27th,if the movie dosen't come out until the 1st June?
    comes out on the 26th where i live

i live in germany, but i play on US servers...i really hope i don't get fucked over :|
    Last edited by Sundreamer; 2016-05-02 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    What the hell do you even want!? Seriously, give me some examples of WHAT you would need since you seem deeply offended that someone is getting something that you already have.

It's not a tit for tat situation of equality, it's about trying to reach a new audience while they have them.
    But if you enter the code on an existing account with the expansions, then surely there could be a one-off gametime credit instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziros22 View Post
    You are freaking HIGH on something if you think WoW is at 5mil right now. They were at 5mil their last earnings call 6 months ago.

WoW is well below 4mil at this point. Join any one of the top pop servers and watch the tumble weeds roll by
    They were at 5.6 million last time they announced. You're high on something if you think it dipped another 1.6 million.

Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    There is No way anything this cool would/could happen in New Zealand.
    We don't even get the movie until a week after the US as well.....

The alliance stuff looks awesome, that staff looks amazing, that axe however? Looks like a leveling green, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Yeah but you can absolutely guarantee they will announce if they have a huge spike in subscribers during that month up to launch.
    You actually can't guarantee that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would happily buy a ticket just for the sword and shield and not watch the film at all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    They were at 5.6 million last time they announced. You're high on something if you think it dipped another 1.6 million.
    lol ... last time announced was MONTHS ago, several. And from the looks of logs when they made that announcement there were at least 5 times (closer to 8 times as many but I'm not going to do the math, it's a lot, obviously) as many people raiding as there are this week. You are definitely high on a lot if you think anything close to even 5 million people are playing, or even more than half of that.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    lol ... last time announced was MONTHS ago, several. And from the looks of logs when they made that announcement there were at least 5 times (closer to 8 times as many but I'm not going to do the math, it's a lot, obviously) as many people raiding as there are this week. You are definitely high on a lot if you think anything close to even 5 million people are playing, or even more than half of that.
    So you think that in 6 months WoW has lost 4.5 million subs at least? You say closer to 8 times less. So you think the game has 600-700k subs left?

that sword and shield might actually make me level a human warrior or paladin character if i had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post

Me offended? I have an opinion, and you are offended by it. Go white knight some where else.

They should at the very least offer more than 4 skins, maybe a free month, or an exclusive mount. Something to make up for what we already have - The game and five/six expansions. Typical gaming company bending over backwards to get people who don't give a flying fuck about the game, all while giving scraps to those who do care, and have stayed with the game for years.

I am not asking for an equal 100% exchange reward, I am saying we should get something more than table scraps.

I wonder if Fandango will have the transmog rewards and other stuff if I purchase the ticket online. I'm 100% willing to buy the ticket without seeing the movie for that sword and shield.

I'd put money on it having a huge dip, there is nothing to do in WoD, hardly justifies the 50 cents a day to play honestly.

There are a few high pop realms, most are low pop and that was before raising capacity. Another thing is tokens are over 40k, and something like 80k in eu, pretty sad.

I'd put money on it having a huge dip, there is nothing to do in WoD, hardly justifies the 50 cents a day to play honestly.

There are a few high pop realms, most are low pop and that was before raising capacity. Another thing is tokens are over 40k, and something like 80k in eu, pretty sad.
    In American realms the time they announced 5.5 subs the token cost 37k on Average. Now it costs 43k average? OMG The end of the world!

Europe one is a bigger increase from 63k to 84k. Could mean fewer people paying real money for them? Vs more people wanting to buy them for gold?

There is still no way in hell or this earth that wow lost 4.5 million subs.

In American realms the time they announced 5.5 subs the token cost 37k on Average. Now it costs 43k average? OMG The end of the world!

Europe one is a bigger increase from 63k to 84k. Could mean fewer people paying real money for them? Vs more people wanting to buy them for gold?

There is still no way in hell or this earth that wow lost 4.5 million subs.
    For the longest time they were 25k, then went to 30k+, and now 40k+ Not the end of the world, just saying not many people buying nor selling, probably because not many people playing. I play on a high pop realm, and its sparse at times.

For the longest time they were 25k, then went to 30k+, and now 40k+ Not the end of the world, just saying not many people buying nor selling, probably because not many people playing. I play on a high pop realm, and its sparse at times.
    Ok, but the fact that in the last 6 months there's been a 6k increase in the price? I doubt the subs dropped more than 800k.