Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, you now have access to WoW alpha. However, the queue times are outrageous (multiple hour long wait), combined with unstable servers makes it quite the alpha.

I wish for big booty.
    Granted, but you're heavily overweight and will die of diabetes soon.

I wish for a huge pile of steak.

Granted. You now own a huge pile of (contaminated) steak. Enjoy.

I wish the next poster in this thread gets to have a fantastic day.

Deleted
    Granted. But in exchange your day is shit. (Gotta keep things balanced) Thanks I guess ^_^

I wish for my favorite band to come to town.

Deleted
    Granted, but Icedwarrior called the cops and told them that they were selling drugs so now the band is in prison.

I wish I had something right about now.

Granted. You now have "something" right now. Diarrhea.

I wish that no two people are not on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the two people known as "No" and "Two" (who names these people, yeesh) are not set alight. And when I say not set alight, they are set alight.

I wish to be able to have proper nights of sleep.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, the two people known as "No" and "Two" (who names these people, yeesh) are not set alight. And when I say not set alight, they are set alight.

I wish to be able to have proper nights of sleep.
    Granted, your nights are proper, however your days are terrible

I wish i pass my exam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Granted, your nights are proper, however your days are terrible

I wish i pass my exam
    Granted, you pass one exam, but fail all other exams, even the ones you had already passed. The Professors made a mistake

I wish hbo would drop all the game of thrones episodes on their streaming service, like netflix does, so I can binge watch it all.

Granted. All of the GoT episodes (that have already aired) are available for streaming. The new ones, however, are not only not available for streaming, but the original footage have had technical issues which require them to reshoot the entire season. Bummer.

I wish I had confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. All of the GoT episodes (that have already aired) are available for streaming. The new ones, however, are not only not available for streaming, but the original footage have had technical issues which require them to reshoot the entire season. Bummer.

I wish I had confidence.
    Granted. You gained huge amounts of confidence but nobody wants to talk to you anymore you've become invisible to everyone ( you are still visible tho it's just nobody likes you )

i wish i could adopt a kitten
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    Granted. You gained huge amounts of confidence but nobody wants to talk to you anymore you've become invisible to everyone ( you are still visible tho it's just nobody likes you )

i wish i could adopt a kitten
    Granted, buy he's a boy who sprays everywhere. Forever

I wish I could turn trees into Ents.

Wish granted, but the Ents will think you're an enemy and they'll stomp you.

I wish I was rich.

Granted. You're rich. In nutrients.

I wish I owned two of every card (including golden versions) in Hearthstone.

Deleted
    Granted, but you got no money to pay for your rent, food and everything else.

I wish Icedwarrior drew me a picture of him and everybody else here as Overwatch heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Iced is a terrible artist and we're all stick-men drawings.

I wish depression didn't exist.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, depression doesn't exist. However, more severe forms of depression (under different names, of course) still exists and are more prevalent.

I wish everyone on Earth (including women) looked like 3DTyrant's avatar.

Granted, everyone looks like Saitama and the market for hair growth products spikes like never before. Riots in the streets and utter chaos result from it until President Trump presses the button and nukes the whole world out of existence.

I wish we lived in a Pokemon World.

Deleted
    Granted, and because Icedwarrior's avatar kinda looks like a pokemon ppl throw pokeballs at him whenever they see him.

I wish I had a wish in a box and a box in a wish

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, and because Icedwarrior's avatar kinda looks like a pokemon ppl throw pokeballs at him whenever they see him.

I wish I had a wish in a box and a box in a wish
    Granted, but both boxes and wishes are covered in used hypodermic needles like some sort of nightmarish porcupine.

I wish Blizz would bring back scenarios.

Granted, they make a scenario: a WoW with scenarios, and WoW without scenarios.

I wish for ANGER, LOUD NOISES, AND ALL CAPS.