Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Neither did I ever feel like I am having a "flawed lifestyle", nor did I ever feel like I am "doing myself a disservice" by being gay.
    I am actually pretty happy, so it really can't be that bad.
    You should feel bad and flawed! Buck the almighty has spoken

I guess I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    But why are they flawed? Just because they can't reproduce? This doesn't make sense.
    Why not? Makes perfect sense.

Where is your junk supposed to go?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Okay, I will humor you.

I think it leads to higher depression rates, as well as increased possibilities for STD's and other very nasty things that will harm the person.

If I am not mistaken, gay people suffer from mental health issues (like disorders and very tragic things that interfere with their lives and cause them pain.)

Is this due to society? Perhaps,. but I also think it interacts with the fact they are gay. To elaborate, if a man and woman have sex and produce a child, that child is a lasting reminder of their love and dedication towards one another. That creates a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction. Homosexual sex, however, is very short term. You both climax. The end. Is that no different than masturbation?

I think humans have instinct to want to reproduce, and getting in the way of that is harmful.
    ... What is this? Do you really believe this crap? Do you know how many people there are that regrets having kids with someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... How is homosexuality "a way of thinking" and a lifestyle?
    Because my cat one day, after giving it much thought decided to change his life style and become gay ...
    Srsly though, my cat is gay. And people who think sexual orientation is a choice should take a look at animals, there are lots of gay/bi cats, dogs, cows,... And their societies are surprisingly healthier than ours.

Deleted
    This is what the PC climate in sweden has created. You are not allowed to say anything against the LBTQ.
    The video shows the issue it creates, people think of a persons sex as the same as Gender.

Sure you can see yourself as a man if you have a Vagina, but that does not make you a man. You are still a women until you have a sex change operation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Neither did I ever feel like I am having a "flawed lifestyle", nor did I ever feel like I am "doing myself a disservice" by being gay.
    I am actually pretty happy, so it really can't be that bad.
    And that is lovely. If it works for you, dandy.

Still doesn't change my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    This is what the PC climate in sweden has created. You are not allowed to say anything against the LBTQ.
    The video shows the issue it creates, people think of a persons sex as the same as Gender.

Sure you can see yourself as a man if you have a Vagina, but that does not make you a man. You are still a women until you have a sex change operation.
    Well, sex and gender is the same word in Swedish: Kön.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... What is this? Do you really believe this crap? Do you know how many people there are that regrets having kids with someone?
    Yes, I believe it. I am talking a normal healthy relationship.

What do you refer to? Unstable relationships? Or little monster children due to poor parenting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You should feel bad and flawed! Buck the almighty has spoken

I guess I should too
    Never said you should feel bad. Where are you getting this?

To be honest, people can do whatever they want.

Why are you so upset I believe differently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairybolt View Post
    You're far kinder than I am on the subject. I'm not opposed to curious questions. I am opposed to the tendency towards declarative opinion stating that typically dominates discussion of GLBT folks outside of that community (and sometimes in it, too, unfortunately). I find the whole thing tiring at this point, and I've yet to meet a worthwhile human being who engages in telling me what I'm all about or how "wrong" I am about myself.
    I also don't think it is a proper way to look at things. I just think there are good reasons behind it, even though they lead to wrong and harmful conclusions.

I'd think a person is something more than just their junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Swedish used to be Vikings. What the fuck happened to you people?

you can slippery slope the have children or be flawed argument pretty easily to a people with more children are better than people with less children

and thats not a healthy view for societies to have

This is the end result of our busted mental health program.

It's not 'except you're not' it's 'accept you're not'. Your neurons are firing wrong, you're man with a man's body. Not a woman.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    See, @May90 here's an opinion I don't respect!

Also, let me go ahead and tell my wife that we're not having sex anymore because without actual children, it's no different than masturbation. I'm sure she'll understand.
    Never expected you to respect it.

Unlike the topic in the OP, I do not care if somebody respects it, nor do I demand that you do.

I also don't think it is a proper way to look at things. I just think there are good reasons behind it, even though they lead to wrong and harmful conclusions.

if people who thought homosexuality and trans are bad thought that people were more than their junk

well then they wouldnt think homosexuality and trans were bad, would they?

Why are you so upset I believe differently?
    I'm not upset, I'm just having fun before going to bed. Making fun of denial of reality is....Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    The Swedish used to be Vikings. What the fuck happened to you people?
    We grew up :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    See, @May90 here's an opinion I don't respect!

Also, let me go ahead and tell my wife that we're not having sex anymore because without actual children, it's no different than masturbation. I'm sure she'll understand.
    Whaddya think our guy here thinks about folks who can't have children?

And I want to go on record and say that orgasms are pretty much the best thing ever, and it's way better with another person.

7+ Year Old Account

I know. You think everybody should just love one another and live holding hands and singing around the fire.

Naive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm not upset, I'm just having fun before going to bed. Making fun of denial of reality is....Fun

So I take it you make fun of cat-people or transgendered? because those are both examples of denial of reality.

Deleted
    Yes, I believe it. I am talking a normal healthy relationship.

What do you refer to? Unstable relationships? Or little monster children due to poor parenting?
    People who regret having kids.

I know. You think everybody should just love one another and live holding hands and singing around the fire.

Naive.
    or

sex shouldnt be a top priority

seeing that prime human reproduction age is maybe a 3rd of the average humans life, id think thatd be a respectable goal to have