10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    If I could get a healing gun I would totally go back to Zephyr.
    The most fun movement frame + the thing I have the most fun with (aimed healing)
    Slip and slide Nezha, fucking zoom across the room and hope you don't stick to a wall. Me and my brother did capture missions with + sprint speed that way, aura and all. Bullet jumps are slower in this case. Sticking a volt in there makes it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    Maybe? I dunno really, haven't experimented with Bless Trin enough. Vendored my Penta so I can't really test. Which thrown melee were you using? Penta does have double the crit of glaive (10% vs 5%) and also 2.0x vs. 1.5x on crits, so it might just be more noticable. Also, if you're modding for toxin, maybe the Penta procs on you? Would be 50% extra damage in a DoT. But I haven't tested any of this myself, so the easiest thing would be to go into simulacrum if you have that, so you can test in a mob-free environment.
    Yeah I'm using the normal Glaive for thrown melee, it doesn't crit me or inflict status effects. The Penta has 60% toxin and serration and no other damage mods. I've seen the status debuff on me a few times, but I'm not sure it's the cause of the huge spike in damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Slip and slide Nezha, fucking zoom across the room and hope you don't stick to a wall. Me and my brother did capture missions with + sprint speed that way. Bullet jumps are slower in this case.
    Is it anything like a Volt Prime with maxed power strength and sprint speed? You can turn this game into racing game at this new speed. Handling is awful though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Is it anything like a Volt Prime with maxed power strength and sprint speed? You can turn this game into racing game at this new speed. Handling is awful though.
    Faster than Volt...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Slip and slide Nezha, fucking zoom across the room and hope you don't stick to a wall. Me and my brother did capture missions with + sprint speed that way, aura and all. Bullet jumps are slower in this case. Sticking a volt in there makes it even worse.
    ice temple mode barf
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Hasn't been a post in a while, so I thought I would just share my magical discovery of the Redeemer. God damn, this melee weapon does a ton of damage. They call it a shotgun blast, but it actually has a ton of range to it. I just put 2 simple mods in it, and it was already 1 shotting level 40 mobs from a mile away. Not really something you would expect from a melee weapon with no ammo and no reload time.

And from the "How fast can it burn down a level 100 heavy gunner" test, it seems to have the fastest time, ignoring of course, exalted blade.

Hasn't been a post in a while, so I thought I would just share my magical discovery of the Redeemer. God damn, this melee weapon does a ton of damage. They call it a shotgun blast, but it actually has a ton of range to it. I just put 2 simple mods in it, and it was already 1 shotting level 40 mobs from a mile away. Not really something you would expect from a melee weapon with no ammo and no reload time.

And from the "How fast can it burn down a level 100 heavy gunner" test, it seems to have the fastest time, ignoring of course, exalted blade.
    Yeah, it's my favorite melee weapon. The fact that one can do the charge attack from quick melee makes it pair up wonderfully with almost any other weapon too. If you're shooting something and have to reload before it's dead, a quick shot from the Redeemer will finish the job easily. But it's strong enough on its own that I basically used it as my "primary" for months. It's so good for stealth frames because you get the 4x melee damage bonus from invis.

It's basically a pocket Tigris. Together with the Sancti Tigris, doing charge attack canceled into tap LMB with the Sancti is I think the biggest alpha strike one can do in the game, without warframe powers of course.

With Saryn being removed from Prime Access. . .

Booben Prime is coming within 2 weeks.

I wish I could "like" posts...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

My Zephyr rework idea I just posted to the official forums. Thoughts?
    Link: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/64...y-rework-idea/

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Wyn
    Note: this is a rough summation of ideas. Don't expect specific numbers; just nailing down general gameplay improvements for the frame.

Q: Why are you qualified to speak about changes for this frame?

A: The first advertisement I saw for Warframe was for update 12, when it introduced the Zephyr. The image of a soaring master of the skies captured my attention, and that was what got me into the game, and now Zephyr it's by far my most favorite in the entire game (as well as most played). For reference, I just hit 201 hours played (according to Steam) this evening, and according the ingame equipment tab for my profile, I've spent 49% of my time on Zephyr. That's very slightly short of a 100 hours playing Zephyr.

Q: So what's the problem?

A: Sadly Zephyr has most definitely not aged well, especially with the parkour rework pretty much making it's mobility options redundant. My number one issue with the frame is that it excels in no field at all; all of it's mobility options can be matched with parkour mods, and in some cases even perform better with parkour mods, making two of it's four abilities redundant (granted they use energy instead of mod slots, but regardless those are two ability slots that really don't do much (seriously, how many times do you actually press 2, and for how many times you press 1, how many times do you just bullet jump and glide?). The fourth ability, Tornado, is unreliable and troublesome in close quarters (and in effective in open areas without range mods). Only the third ability do I find myself actually using, and even then it doesn't do anything other defensive abilities like Rhino Skin do except for niche use in projectile weapons with travel velocity (that you need a mod for) you know something's wrong when your using your 3 button more times than all of the other abilities combined.

Q: So what's your solution?

A: Zephyr needs to be given focus, and IMO that focus is attack power. The first change is to be given a spammable attack ability for it's #1 slot (and the Tail Wind moved to #2, replacing Dive Bomb). It needs to be more than just a puff of wind that ragdolls enemies down the hallway; it needs to deal solid damage, possibly a compressed air blast that deals more damage the closer you are and flings enemies further away. Having been moved to the 2nd ability slot, Tail Wind would be turned into a channeled ability that can be steered and travel far faster (to make it worth spending 50 energy on a distance a bullet jump would otherwise cover), and even possibly damage (a blade cut with the arms?). Turbulence needs to deflect all forms of incoming fire (including hitscan) in an AoE area around the player (in other words, simply improving upon the existing ability). As for the ultimate, I like the tornado idea, so rather than dump the idea, the Zephyr instead transforms into a controllable tornado that explodes at the end in a similar manner to ability #1. The passive ability would be altered to make Zephyr the fastest frame, as she's all about mobility.

Rework Abilities:

1. Billow

Unleashes a gust of compressed air in a cone in front of you, that deal damage decreasing as range increases, and a width that increases as distance from the caster increases. Ragdolls enemies upon impact, with the strength of the ragdoll dependent upon the distance at which the ability hits. (The latter portion of this ability can be split into a syndicate mod if it's deemed too powerful). Mod:*Holding down '1' turns billow into a channeled ability that consumes energy so long as it's held down.

2. Jet Stream (Tail Wind 2.0)

Propels the player at high velocity in the direction of the mouse cursor/target reticle, initial cost 50 energy, lasts so long as the button is held down (otherwise simply tapping 2 just catapults Zephyr). Mod:*Zephyr slicers her arms in a blade like motion against all in her path for slash damage.

3. Turbulence

Also pretty much what Turbulence does now, but now defends against hitscan weapons (is this a bug? ATM it does not protect against hitscan weapons, despite the ability description), and you no longer lose effectiveness as the shield radius increases. To make up for effective invulnerability to ranged weapons, the base radius has been severely reduced and now requires use of mod slots (via range mods) to effectively shield a squad. Duration can also be reduced.

4. Invoke Tornado

The Zephyr transforms into a whirwind, snatching up enemies within AoE radius into the storm. Upon expiration (can be detonated prematurely by pressing '4' again), the tornado explodes, dealing massive impact damage and ragdolling enemies away from the Zephyr. A syndicate mod can be used to limit or outright remove the knockback (so foes simply ragdoll onto the ground and spend a couple seconds picking themselves up), and instead confuse enemies so that they start shooting each other. Inspired by CrudShuzKong's idea of a disorient ability for Zephyr.

Passive ability

In addition to Zephyr's current half fall speed, Zephyr would be given a permanent run speed boost in line with the mobility theme.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2016-05-08 at 02:12 AM.

Can't really say, since I've never played Zephyr, but your write-up is very readable and seems well-thought.

https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-loki-prime-void

Loki Prime's getting vaulted, as expected, along with Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime. Which means...one week until Vauban Prime! Also Fragor and Akstilletto Prime.

I'm excited for this one, although I do kind of regret having just bought the immortal skin for him last month. Ah well. Also, I missed Baro this weekend, so I missed that snazzy Redeemer skin, damnit. The Overwatch open beta was just too much fun.

TL;DR

Every frame that doesn't have a passive already will be getting one; for example Loki will be able to wall latch forever, wildlife near Oberyon will automatically join his side, Hydroid summons a tentacle (like the tentacles summoned from his ult) whenever he ground slams, and so forth.

Umbra has not yet been released because it ties into the super massive Second Dream spoilers, namely the true identity of the Tenno. The team decided to wait a while until the majority of the active playerbase had experienced the quest, whilst adding the finishing touches to Umbra. According to the devstream, it will not be what we are expecting, and may frustrate the playerbase and roleplayers (possibly operators in the flesh as Tennos, not merely controlling them?) There is no ETA for Umbra at this time.

Update 19 is becoming so ludicrously big, the developers are considering breaking it into separate updates.

Vauban Prime next week The second prime frame to ever leave the fault will do so later this summer.

Lunaro gameplay to be shown in a future devstream.

Market 2.0 looks rads! Search bar! In-UI modelling! @30:18 in the video.

Star Chart 2.0 was also inadvertently shown; the void map is unfinished.

Arcwing flight model is being reworked (six degrees of freedom), and racing is coming.

Naming poll for the Fairy frame will be up next week starting Monday, exclusive to players on the Creative Council.

DE is fine with some weapons being more powerful than others; their more concerned about the theme of the weapon than balance. At the moment, they are thinking about their position about Tonkor. It's alright for it to be ahead of most other weapons, but it's blatantly too far. DE has asked for player feedback to Rebecca on the forums.

Game design 101: Players have invested more time playing Warframe than the QA department could have over the course of 30 years. This is a similar situation most other companies such as Apple or Blizzard are in, and the reason why bugs will ALWAYS make it to launch. There's simply not much that can be done.

Currenty new players are confused as to what to do after the introductory quest, DE is working on ideas on how to encourage the player to continue completing planets without using a quest line. Will probably be answered once Star Chart 2.0 nears release.

The equipment mastery system was inspired by the scene in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon when the two female leads battle each other in the armory and constantly switching weapons throughout the fight, and having experience with each and every one of them.

Noooooo, not the Tonkor! Sure it may be broken, but enemies in higher level content are so overtuned it works out just fine. Only has 2 shots, hard to aim, slow reload. Risks being just another mastery fodder weapon if they actually nerf it.

Also they should encourage players to actually complete the star chart. Sick of seeing certain alerts pop up causing the entire recruitment channel to be spammed with "LF Taxi"

Noooooo, not the Tonkor! Sure it may be broken, but enemies in higher level content are so overtuned it works out just fine. Only has 2 shots, hard to aim, slow reload. Risks being just another mastery fodder weapon if they actually nerf it.
    I don't know; I'm one-shotting T4 enemies except heavies and doing in heavies with three-four shots with my Zhuge, average Sortie enemies with no defensive mods take up to 2 shots maximum excluding heavies.

- - - Updated - - -

Also they should encourage players to actually complete the star chart. Sick of seeing certain alerts pop up causing the entire recruitment channel to be spammed with "LF Taxi"
    After Saturn, the player begins to realize that every planet afterwards is pretty much going to be the same gameplay, different skin. It becomes boring to spend 10 minutes doing another survival mission just for the sake of progressing the map when very few people are actually in the lobby to do a star chart mission with you.

We're getting so close now. I can already taste my Fragor Prime. Let the stats be good. . .let the stats be good. . .let the stats be good!

I'll just have this set to repeat until it comes out.

Trying to get that stupid Wyrm carapace before the update. did 20 sabotages yesterday without getting it and need to get more keys to try again now ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Really enjoying the new Fragor. It just feels great to use once modded for some speed/ berserker.

And the Vauban Bounce revisions are just so nice, really like the versatility of control options it now provides you with. I'm especially fond of the trip laser.

Vauban's new mines are interesting. The concussive mine has a decent radius, AoE rad proc is nice, so it can keep a doorway occupied for a few seconds. Shred mine was my favorite, it ragdolls enemies quite far and the -40% armor seems like it would be huge. Bounce mine is identical to the old one--I really think they should have doubled its strength to make it worth more than a bullet jump.

I didn't test this but there are reports on Reddit that Bastille is just as buggy, if not more buggy than before, with randomly letting mobs through. I guess shred mine has a use, could set some up around the excavator to knock stuff back away, hopefully out of the radius of Bastille.

Oh, and they removed the rocket-jump aspect of Tonkor. Probably means they'll add in self-damage in the future. Meh, boring.

Experimenting with different color pallets for my Oberyon Feyarch while I wait for Zephyr deluxe to drop. Thoughts?

http://imgur.com/a/bT5Fq

7+ Year Old Account
    Any good youtube channels I should follow for Warframe? Guides, tips and tricks stuff like that?
    Really just got into this game in the last few days after playing it off and on in the past.
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

@Therris

Mogamu gives a full breakdown on every weapon, warframe and update as they release, as well as an occasional guide. He even goes back and revisits old stuff he reviewed to keep it in line with major changes.