Open up Diablo after season ends and look at my Mail..

Jesus christ.. How the hell am I supposed to organize all this shit? My non-season's bank was already full and now 255 items are in my mailbox and I have to sort through what I want to keep or what I don't. What I already have or don't have etc... This is literally just fucking horrible.
    Why can't they just give us more storage?? 1 tab per season isn't enough.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-05-02 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Jesus christ.. How the hell am I supposed to organize all this shit? My non-season's bank was already full and now 255 items are in my mailbox and I have to sort through what I want to keep or what I don't. What I already have or don't have etc... This is literally just fucking horrible.
    They tell you when the season is ending. That's when you decide what you want to keep and what you don't. Then when they merge, it takes 2 minutes instead of hours.

It's definitely a pain. All the more reason to increase the stash storage size. I ended up having to delete a ton of stuff I'd have gladly cubed or used for specific builds if I had the room for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    They tell you when the season is ending. That's when you decide what you want to keep and what you don't. Then when they merge, it takes 2 minutes instead of hours.
    I was bored with the game and haven't played since February.

if you are a seasonal player why do you care about crap that you wont be using anyways :V

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    if you are a seasonal player why do you care about crap that you wont be using anyways :V
    I went with this route.

Dreading logging back on to my non season toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Why can't they just give us more storage?? 1 tab per season isn't enough.
    It was the same issue in D2 - I had two mule accounts for this very reason. I've tried not to be as much as a packrat these days - most of it just sits there, anyway - I only kept legendaries to Cube powers from, some set pieces, and gems. I knew my time starting last friday would be 100% on season characters, so who cares? I broke everything down to crafting mats, kept one of each legendary gem, and that's about it.

Deleted
    My seasonal stuff ends up being deleted every 3-4 months. I literally NEVER play non-seasonal so it's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    I went with this route.

Dreading logging back on to my non season toons.
    The mail gets deleted after 30 days or so. The end of last season is the first time I've ever managed to collect it before it got deleted.

I swear 3 weeks ago the mailbomb showed 14 days remaining on me, I ignored it & didn't log on non-seasonal char untill today, and everything was still there... with no visible expiry date.
    (nuked almost everything anyway)

I usually shard everything excluding sets.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Ye, that was pretty much what I did this time around... kept sets, levelled gems, destroyed almost everything else.
    Cleaner bank = yay ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it is a pain. I definitely wish we had more tabs. I usually check my incoming season gear against my heroes' current gear (although now I rebirth) and then just shard everything that isn't an upgrade or an alternative set. It still takes some time, but once you have a system and stop wanting to save everything, it's not bad.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a major issue when you play every class and want to try every build.

I have mules. I know Blizzard once said there would never be a need for mules, but they were very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    This is a major issue when you play every class and want to try every build.

I have mules. I know Blizzard once said there would never be a need for mules, but they were very wrong.
    Especially since itemization actually promotes hoarding - all builds are based on sets, so you'll have at least one full copy of each. Plus the complementary legendaries. Plus eventual new ones that make new builds happen and you'll have also to find new set pieces due to different rolls.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Yeah I pretty much just dusted everything, my gear so disorganized that I just kept all my good legendary gems and even blew away old sets... I rarely ever play non seasonal so not too big of a deal. I'm being a lot better about organizing my stash this season tho.

ya they just dump everything randomly and u should do all the work. thats in every season i swear