Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I have never quite understood this, Trump has called for opening up libel laws due to people saying "horrible" things about him, those big meanies.

How lily-livered is the man that he can not stomach criticism or disagreement? Yet many of his supporters claim he is standing up for the right to say what you want. The disconnect between what he says and what his supporters think he stands for is bizarre.
    He's got no spine. The only time he is bold and has a spine is when he has all of his supporters racing to put their tongues up his asshole. When he's out of his element he can't handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    This is similar to how sometimes a fanbase can ruin a show/game/comic for other people that like it.

This happened at my school a few weekends ago. It's been happening every weekend for months and I'm kind of over it. I'm still voting democratic, but fuck do I hate the anti-trump retards that shit up my campus. It's the most counterproductive thing ever.

Confirmation bias.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Come on man, do you really believe they are hoping a reconquista to happen, the image of make america mexico again does not mean that, its a violent way of saying that they won't stand while Trump do as he pleases. Are there better ways to express this, certainly.
    Certainly some of them believe that, it's called the Reconquista for a reason. Americans didn't invent the idea of it for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And it's not too difficult to see why. You're basically not getting into this country legally unless you marry your way in. Which means a whole lot of grandfathers and sisters have 2-3 decades to wait for a chance to get in.

So yeah, if you want to get a family member out of whatever hellhole they're living in, then it's pretty clear that Trump is the worst candidate for you since his plan only addresses the secondary problems, and not the major ones.
    Plenty people become citizens legally every single year. That these people think they can just ignore all that and border jump to American Citizenship is where the problem is.

Those 'major' problems are the business of those home nations these people come from. It'll be interesting if ever America turns into a failed state how fast we'll see borders shut in our faces, because if you think we'd get the same kind of treatment we've been giving others in this regard you haven't been paying attention for long.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    We know, Trump supporters aren't fans of Latinos.

What about Trump supporters that aren't fans of illegals.

I'm of Cuban/Spanish decent, I'm all for Trump. We need stronger immigration laws, it's not just the Mexican's and central americans that are abusing our open borders; Chinese are another huge problem.

Personally, I'm tired of our Mexican cousins and to a lesser extend Puerto Ricans (pay debts), giving the rest of Hispanics a bad name. No one in my family has ever been illegal. Most were either born in the country or became citizens the hard way after 10 years. So when these people bitch and moan about being marginalized as second class citizens when they are breaking the law it annoys me because my grandparents went through hell to get to this country and make a decent living here. The media needs to stop portraying hispanics/latinos as some kind of monolith. I have almost zero in common with the average Mexican or central american apart from sharing the same language.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

I'm of Cuban/Spanish decent, I'm all for Trump. We need stronger immigration laws, it's not just the Mexican's and central americans that are abusing our open borders; Chinese are another huge problem.

Personally, I'm tired of our Mexican cousins and to a lesser extend Puerto Ricans (pay debts), giving the rest of Hispanics a bad name. No one in my family has ever been illegal. Most were either born in the country or became citizens the hard way after 10 years. So when these people bitch and moan about being marginalized as second class citizens when they are breaking the law it annoys me because my grandparents went through hell to get to this country and make a decent living here. The media needs to stop portraying hispanics/latinos as some kind of monolith. I have almost zero in common with the average Mexican or central american apart from sharing the same language.
    You would have to convince people of that, which you are not individually going to be able to do. Cubans are also the one group of latinos to not have overly harsh views of Trump considering they get asylum for fleeing communism, a privilege extended to few other groups.

You believe his supporters just want to stop illegals? Good for you? I see no reason to believe that. I believe it to be largely motivated by racism, despite their protests. The irrational hatred and random attacks on latinos and people who look like muslims are all the reason I need to believe that.

Trump is a man who has literally failed in every business he has tried to personally run. He somehow makes his money by licensing his name out. AKA he is good at nothing beyond marketing.
    He made his money from his dad :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If you're of Cuban ancestory you really don't have shit to say about how other groups immigrate. Cubans have enjoyed a ludicrously generous immigration policy. Wet Feet, Dry Feet is basically exactly what you're condemning other groups for doing, the only difference is its sanctioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would have to convince people of that, which you are not individually going to be able to do. Cubans are also the one group of latinos to not have overly harsh views of Trump considering they get asylum for fleeing communism, a privilege extended to few other groups.

You believe his supporters just want to stop illegals? Good for you? I see no reason to believe that. I believe it to be largely motivated by racism, despite their protests. The irrational hatred and random attacks on latinos and people who look like muslims are all the reason I need to believe that.

Really? Because anti-Trump liberals are the ones pepper spraying little Mexican girls. Seems like the racism and attacks go both ways.

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account

You can't really say anything about Puerto Ricans and debt. Do you remember when taxpayers had to pay 700 billion dollars to bail out greedy banks? And Trump isn't going to do anything about Illegals that isn't already being done. He isn't building a wall. He's playing on people's emotions. I mean the guy was caught bringing in Polish illegal immigrants to work on Trump tower because it was cheaper.

Trump is not a "Shoots from the hip, tells it like it is" guy. But he isn't. He's a "Let me tell you what you want to hear so I can work your emotions into a frenzy and you'll support me no matter what.". He calls Ted Cruz a liar when Trump can't get through 5 minutes without lying.

7+ Year Old Account

En todo caso, deberias saber que estas personas; de las que tanto te quejas, no son un problema para Estado Unidos. Estoy de acuerdo con la idea de parar inmigrantes ilegales, pero decir que son un problema mayor, que son la mayor causa de crimen es una mentira total. Y esta no es solo mi opinion hay estudios que claramente indican que los inmigrantes ilegales son igual o menos probables de causar problemas; creo que deje un link en un post anterior.
    http://reason.com/archives/2014/07/1...al-than-native

Entonces ahi quitamos el problema del crimen, supongo que queda lo del trabajo ¿no? Pues lamento sacarte de tu burbuja, pero los inmigrantes ilegales no estan quitando trabajos a los estadounidenses. Las compañías se los dan porque nadie quiere aceptarlos y aun asi hay suficientes trabajos para la gente estadounidense.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...n-jobs/433158/

Entonces dime, mas alla del hecho de que sean ilegales ¿Qué problemas traen que requiere inmediata acción o que sea de preocupación nacional?

Shit. when did oriley get so old?

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    He's got no spine. The only time he is bold and has a spine is when he has all of his supporters racing to put their tongues up his asshole. When he's out of his element he can't handle it.
    Trump can take attacks lol, this guy has been one of the most attacked people in America. Jeb Bush alone spent over $30 million attacking the guy, and that's just one person. Of course the guy is going to hit back though, and thus far it seems it has worked out well. Also, I personally don't blame him for being interested in the libel laws - they are notoriously weak, especially for public figures such as Trump.

Tongue up his asshole? lmao, stay classy.

Really? Because anti-Trump liberals are the ones pepper spraying little Mexican girls. Seems like the racism and attacks go both ways.
    Buahaha side stepping the asylum comment.

So the pepper spray was racially motivated? /sigh these moronic rioters are so infuriating. Let people try to side step the support of horrible things by pointing at it and going "SEE THEY ARE JUST AS BAD!"

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Trump can take attacks lol, this guy has been one of the most attacked people in America. Jeb Bush alone spent over $30 million attacking the guy, and that's just one person. Of course the guy is going to hit back though, and thus far it seems it has worked out well. Also, I personally don't blame him for being interested in the libel laws - they are notoriously weak, especially for public figures such as Trump.

Oh yeah, he can definitely handle attacks lol.

10+ Year Old Account

I think you should watch the video. The girls were "caught in the crossfire". The guy was the target of the pepper spray. Not saying that's right, but quit spinning it into something that it isn't.

And there are no "liberals". There are no "conservatives". Those 2 words have zero meaning when describing people. You are not who you identify with politically. Unless you're a mindless drone. If you're american, you're american. Political obsessives are usually passive/aggressive personalities. And that's why this shit gets out of hand. Passive/aggressives need a heard of like minded people to feel empowered. That's why the rallies have a hive mind.

People better pull their drama queen heads out of their asses. Because if people really wanted "America to be great" they would stop using words like liberal and conservative, and stop enjoying the divide. Because that's how the US will be weakened. By it's own people being drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Plenty people become citizens legally every single year. That these people think they can just ignore all that and border jump to American Citizenship is where the problem is.

Those 'major' problems are the business of those home nations these people come from. It'll be interesting if ever America turns into a failed state how fast we'll see borders shut in our faces, because if you think we'd get the same kind of treatment we've been giving others in this regard you haven't been paying attention for long.
    Plenty of people become citizens every year, who just got done waiting decades. Family members, to be specific. Because if you aren't one, then you can basically give up trying to get here legally unless you're a big shot. That's the problem. Do you honestly think people just come here illegally because they can? That they just choose to be stigmatized and to live in fear of deportation? No, they do it because there's simply no other viable way to get in.

The problem of people coming here illegally is a consequence of the problem that legal immigration is so damn hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Buahaha side stepping the asylum comment.

So the pepper spray was racially motivated? /sigh these moronic rioters are so infuriating. Let people try to side step the support of horrible things by pointing at it and going "SEE THEY ARE JUST AS BAD!"
    To be fair Trump isn't really saying anything racial. Unless you consider "hey, you have to come to the country legally like everyone else" as a racial statement, but why is that the case then?

And the anti Trump crowd are IMO as bad as racists. They do not respect the first amendment rights of others, provoke fights, get up in people's personal spaces, but then cry foul if anything ever happens. Not all of the protestors of course, but it's a regular thing that happens at just about every rally.

10+ Year Old Account

He can't handle attacks. He throws a temper tantrum even at the slightest criticism. And I'm not talking about ads. I'm talking about in person. Interviews, debates, etc. He gets red faced his lips turn into and O and he starts throwing a fit. And turns into a child. That's why he repeats himself so much. And comes up with "lyin ted and little marco". Because that's all he knows.

Stay classy? That's funny coming from someone who calls Bernie a pussy. Stay hypocritical.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-05-03 at 02:52 AM.

To be fair Trump isn't really saying anything racial. Unless you consider "hey, you have to come to the country legally like everyone else" as a racial statement, but why is that the case then?

And the anti Trump crowd are IMO as bad as racists. They do not respect the first amendment rights of others, provoke fights, get up in people's personal spaces, but then cry foul if anything ever happens. Not all of the protestors of course, but it's a regular thing that happens at just about every rally.
    I don't think you understand what the first amendment is. In what way are the protesters making the government fine or jail him to silence his speech?

Trump have trouble handling criticism from his own party

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand what the first amendment is. In what way are the protesters making the government fine or jail him to silence his speech?
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuurn