Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dogs are generally happy to see their owner so long as that owner is not a total ass to them. It can be hard to find another human being that just enjoys your company, not impossible but it can be hard.

Think one of my friends said something along the lines of "Dogs make better people then most people" Take that for your own interpretations.

All in all I think dogs are pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    A dog needs to be obedient, they are on a walk with their master, not the other way around.
    You do need to establish that the master(human) is going on the walk and that the dog is lucky to tag along, it makes controlling the dog much easier

Can someone translate the OP?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Can someone translate the OP?
    Fortunately for you I have my Jayburner-to-comprehensible-English dictionary handy.

"Earlier I saw a person walking their dog, the dog wanted to sniff a pole, but the owner carried on walking and the pole went unsniffed. The dog was unhappy as dogs like to sniff poles. This is not the first time I have seen someone do this, so why do people do that to their dogs? In case you are wondering why I made a thread about this seemingly random thing, it is because I am off my tits on a combination of cheap alcohol and marijuana."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Dogs are generally happy to see their owner so long as that owner is not a total ass to them. It can be hard to find another human being that just enjoys your company, not impossible but it can be hard.

Reminds me of the old joke about locking the wife and dog in the trunk of your car

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    everyday and night I wan't to kill an owner.
    Might want to check with a therapist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Fire bad

Killing badder.