Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    OK, now you are trolling or being sarcastic. (I can't really tell on the internet).

The higher the wall, the more it will cost to build, the more it will cost to maintain.

Given that you guys don't even seem to be maintaining your shit like bridges ...

Who the fuck is going to pay for all that? LOL

Also have you seen construction work? It's not difficult to create scalable platforms using just steel tubing and wood. Also rope.
    They keep saying Mexico is going to pay for it, but yet every Mexican official has basically LAUGHED at him, even cursing at him for being so retarded.

OK, now you are trolling or being sarcastic. (I can't really tell on the internet).

The higher the wall, the more it will cost to build, the more it will cost to maintain.

Given that you guys don't even seem to be maintaining your shit like bridges ...

Who the fuck is going to pay for all that? LOL

Also have you seen construction work? It's not difficult to create scalable platforms using just steel tubing and wood. Also rope.
    Mexico is going to pay for it, it doesn't matter how much it costs. The more they complain the taller the wall gets. You need to worry a little less about mexico and a little more about our people in the usa in border states. Mexico is even going to start flooding us with Cubans soon enough, they are like the pipeline to whomever wants to enter the us illegally. A wall wont do it all either, we need not only a wall but the national guard stationed on the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You must think the wall is only going to be about 10ft high, no this is going to be a real wall at least 40ft high. This is a wall that for thousands of years people will look back and think "WOW, how did they build that giant barrier of prosperity?". Then the scholars will say "Trump, built that wall to keep out the hordes of barbarians storming the border of Ultra America". They will say for thousands of years "Trump was a genius, he built this great wall and saved his people from the invasion"
    Whether you are joking or you actually believe what you are posting, I think I got a stitch in my sides after reading that.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mexico is going to pay for it, it doesn't matter how much it costs. The more they complain the taller the wall gets. You need to worry a little less about mexico and a little more about our people in the usa in border states. Mexico is even going to start flooding us with Cubans soon enough, they are like the pipeline to whomever wants to enter the us illegally. A wall wont do it all either, we need not only a wall but the national guard stationed on the border.
    Alright. Alright.

Poe's Law in full force here.

Just want to say, you guys can spend billions building miles of walls ... but all the Mexicans have to do is spend a few hundred (or less) building stairs up the walls to get over them.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-05-03 at 07:27 AM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Whether you are joking or you actually believe what you are posting, I think I got a stitch in my sides after reading that.
    Well good, glad you laugh once in a while in your state, god bless.

Alright. Alright.

Just want to say, you guys can spend billions building miles of walls ... but all the Mexicans have to do with spend a few hundred (or less) building stairs up the walls to get over them.
    Would be hilarious if the Mexicans built stairs on their side of the wall just to spite Trump.

Mexico is going to pay for it, it doesn't matter how much it costs
    Mexico isn't going to pay for it. They pretty much already gave Trump the finger.

Alright. Alright.

Just want to say, you guys can spend billions building miles of walls ... but all the Mexicans have to do with spend a few hundred (or less) building stairs up the walls to get over them.
    You act like the wall is the only barrier. No, the wall is just the main physical barrier in case of a wwz Jerusalem incident, we will also have troops stationed at the border, and enhanced border guard technology that will keep all those pesky rascals out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Would be hilarious if the Mexicans built stairs on their side of the wall just to spite Trump.

Mexico isn't going to pay for it. They pretty much already gave Trump the finger.
    Actually that would be funny and sad as they cant even provide basic services to their own people.

You act like the wall is the only barrier. No, the wall is just the main physical barrier in case of a wwz Jerusalem incident, we will also have troops stationed at the border, and enhanced border guard technology that will keep all those pesky rascals out.
    And I suppose Mexico will also pay for the thousands of extra border patrol guards needed to maintain thousands of miles of wall as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No dentists in Indiana?
    Well, I can tell you the guy in the video is either from Southern Indiana (like close to Kentucky) or is not a native Hoosier. Normal people from Indiana don't speak like that. Not to mention the fact that these two men are dressed like derelicts they went to make an ass out of themselves and I think they did a great job of that. I also find it funny that the douchebag governor Mike Pence is right there behind Cruz. I'm pretty appalled by their behavior but a lot of people in Indiana aren't the smartest.

This is Hooked we're talking about.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    It seems to be in Indiana.Specifically Marion
    Oh ok, that makes a little bit of sense Marion is a shit hole.

- - - Updated - - -

His number 1 reason for voting for Trump is the wall? That's just sad. Trump is a genius, he successfully scapegoated illegal immigration to be the #1 issue to low information voters.
    Indiana has a buttload of Mexicans in it right now and has for about the past 10 years. The town this was filmed in is a manufacturing town that much like Detroit has really fell apart with factories shutting down and stable employment becoming obsolete.

And I suppose Mexico will also pay for the thousands of extra border patrol guards needed to maintain thousands of miles of wall as well?
    Maybe it depends on how they respond. My guess is that mexico will seal the shit out of the border with their military once trump gets elected. Would they really want to cross trump after they had to pay for the wall?, no, and hells no. Mexico will probably bulldoze every home and building 5 miles from our border.

People forget we are americans, we run the show, mexico sure as fuck doesn't.

Maybe it depends on how they respond. My guess is that mexico will seal the shit out of the border with their military once trump gets elected. Would they really want to cross trump after they had to pay for the wall?, no, and hells no. Mexico will probably bulldoze every home and building 5 miles from our border.

People forget we are americans, we run the show, mexico sure as fuck doesn't.
    So, American dick flopping. This is not a good plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well good, glad you laugh once in a while in your state, god bless.
    In my state? wut? Am I supposed to be ill or such that I'm unaware of

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Indiana has a buttload of Mexicans in it right now and has for about the past 10 years. The town this was filmed in is a manufacturing town that much like Detroit has really fell apart with factories shutting down and stable employment becoming obsolete.
    If it's that big of an issue, you guys should just strike at the root of the problem.

Illegal immigrants are in the US to make money. Now given that they keep coming, it means they are getting paid. Ergo. Someone is hiring and paying them.

Find those people who are hiring illegal immigrants and fuck them over with harsh penalties - revoking of business license, jail time and of course heavy fines; the 3 don't have to be mutually exclusive, you can hit them with all 3.

No one will be stupid enough to risk time in federal prison and the destruction of their business and savings. Illegal immigrants won't get hired nor paid, they will stop coming. Problem solved.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

In my state? wut? Am I supposed to be ill or such that I'm unaware of
    Well technically you are normal, according to the new laws.

You must think the wall is only going to be about 10ft high, no this is going to be a real wall at least 40ft high. This is a wall that for thousands of years people will look back and think "WOW, how did they build that giant barrier of prosperity?". Then the scholars will say "Trump, built that wall to keep out the hordes of barbarians storming the border of Ultra America". They will say for thousands of years "Trump was a genius, he built this great wall and saved his people from the invasion"
    Then only thing that wall will be good for if built, is increasing the sale of ladders with a "wall-height + 1ft/30cm" length.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Then only thing that wall will be good for if built, is increasing the sale of ladders with a "wall-height + 1ft/30cm" length.
    You act like we are stupid, if the wall and sanctions don't cut it, we will move to more drastic measures. Mexico will pay for the wall, that's just silly to think otherwise.

Mexico will pay for the wall and thank us for letting them contribute in the end, just watch and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well technically you are normal, according to the new laws.
    Ah gotcha, a jab at my being a fgt, how quaint

Ah gotcha, a jab at my being a fgt, how quaint
    That's how we roll round here homes.