Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    "Cultural Marxism" is a term invented by the Nazis - Kulturbolschewismus - to characterize a Jewish plot to contaminate German cultural "purity." Since then it has been appropriated by various reactionaries to describe anything vaguely leftish, but mostly they still mean "Jewish."

There. I saved everybody seven and a half minutes of listening to Pseudo-Intellectual British YouTube Ponce #28234.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Oh, oh, I get it.

That is some dedication getting over 9,000 posts on a troll account. Carry on.
    You must be new here, I'm hooked the most honest person on this website. I have been thrown in electronic chains more than any other mmo champion poster. I have 2 strikes on me right now and still give the middle finger to the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You must be new here, I'm hooked the most honest person on this website. I have been thrown in electronic chains more than any other mmo champion poster. I have 2 strikes on me right now and still give the middle finger to the mods.
    lol, ok. You seem very trollish, not honest. But, like I said, 9k posts is pretty dedicated for a troll account, so have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    "Cultural Marxism" is a term invented by the Nazis - Kulturbolschewismus - to characterize a Jewish plot to contaminate German cultural "purity." Since then it has been appropriated by various reactionaries to describe anything vaguely leftish, but mostly they still mean "Jewish."

There. I saved everybody seven and a half minutes of listening to Pseudo-Intellectual British YouTube Ponce #28234.
    Stealth technology was invented by the Nazis, also the jet engine, and missles. What was created by the communists of the same era?, mass murder of their own people. 100's of millions died under communism by their own rulers, that is sick, twisted, and evil. Commies are worse than Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, ok. You seem very trollish, not honest. But, like I said, 9k posts is pretty dedicated for a troll account, so have fun.
    Well I am just trying to save people like noah did with the ark. Some people don't want to be saved, they are so depraved that they don't like anything good or positive, only bad things make them happy.

Build that wall !

Stealth technology was invented by the Nazis, also the jet engine, and missles.
    "Marxism is a conspiracy by the Jews to pollute our superior race" is not the basic insight upon which stealth technology, jet propulsion, and missiles were invented.

What was created by the communists of the same era?
    By Marxists? The Theories of General and Special Relativity, for starters.

Just when you thought voting for Bush a second time was the worst thing this country could do to itself, people start clamoring to support a man with the mentality of a very pissed off monkey.

"Marxism is a conspiracy by the Jews to pollute our superior race" is not the basic insight upon which stealth technology, jet propulsion, and missiles were invented.

By Marxists? The Theories of General and Special Relativity, for starters.
    Wow that's a lot of words to say "nu uh", then run off and cry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Just when you thought voting for Bush a second time was the worst thing this country could do to itself, people start clamoring to support a man with the mentality of a very pissed off monkey.
    Yeah Obama won 2 elections, I cant wait for his real story to come out. Obama is the worst president we have ever had by the way, its all downhill from here.

Wow that's a lot of words to say "nu uh", then run off and cry.
    You just keep on Making America Great Again, champ, one huff of paint thinner at a time.

Deleted
    Clinton is a crooked, corrupted hag.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Clinton is a crooked, corrupted hag.
    Still the lesser of two evils. She doesn't have to be perfect when the alternative is the anti-Christ.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Do you really think Obama was any different than Bush? Please.

You just keep on Making America Great Again, champ, one huff of paint thinner at a time.
    Sorry pal, trump is the new president, did that hurt your whittle fweelings?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Still the lesser of two evils. She doesn't have to be perfect when the alternative is the anti-Christ.
    The lesser of 2 evils compared to what?. Making America great again needed to happen 10 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Do you really think Obama was any different than Bush? Please.
    Obama has stirred up race riots and has constantly been trying to stir up race riots. The beer summit was the first attempt. Obama stirred up all the race riots, his people went to ferguson, his people went to Baltimore, his people tried in Sanford. He has consistently tried to stir up racial strife instead of bring all americans together. History will be kind to Obama because we will have 2 countries in the future.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-03 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Trump's the man.
    MAGA my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Clinton, compared to Trump and Sanders, is the only one sabre rattling

Oh, oh, I get it.

That is some dedication getting over 9,000 posts on a troll account. Carry on.
    He tries too hard some times

Trump is going to smoke Hillary, Americans first vs love trumps hate?. Are you kidding me?. She is preaching hatred of white people while trying to claim love?. GTFOH.

At the end of the day, nobody benefits more from a Trump candidacy than Clinton. In any other election and against any credible GOP opponent she would have little chance of winning, but given the current circumstances I don't really see any real obstacles left between her and the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    At the end of the day, nobody benefits more from a Trump candidacy than Clinton. In any other election and against any credible GOP opponent she would have little chance of winning, but given the current circumstances I don't really see any real obstacles left between her and the White House.
    Trump already won, Clinton is an establishment relic of the past. Even Bernie fans hate Clinton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Well, considering every single solitary person that has crossed the border illegally is a fucking criminal, I would not consider them the BEST of the Mexican's - would you?

Pretty sure the BEST aren't leaving the country at all.
    Oh and here I figured we were talking about violent crimes and felonies.

Not misdemeanors, which overstaying visas and border hopping is.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump university was a motivational course, look at trump he has more energy at 70 than I had at 21.

- - - Updated - - -

No he isn't a lobbyist, he didn't send people to Washington to offer bribes and donations. They called him for a donation, he gave them a donation, that's the way it is for a billionaire whos just trying to run a business.
    Trump isn't a lobbyist in the strictist definition of the term, but he has thrown money around in New York to influence politics, and attempted to do the same in LA. LA was just a lot smarter and gave Trump the middle finger.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Trump already won, Clinton is an establishment relic of the past. Even Bernie fans hate Clinton.
    As has assuredly been told to you many times already, most liberals don't like Clinton and would rather not have to vote for her, but if the alternative is Trump then they'll do it anyway because they hate him that much more.