10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    I just had a thought. What if that close-up is actually this? The previous assumption was that it was Durotan looking at little Thrall, but what if it's him looking at his sleeping wife?
    His beard is more photorealistic than my own (when there is one). Pretty astonishing. And eerie. (I don't know the answer to your question)

Is it me or does anyone else think there's gonna be a lot of humor in this like all the overtop stuff like that hammer owning that footman in the new Lothar teaser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else think there's gonna be a lot of humor in this like all the overtop stuff like that hammer owning that footman in the new Lothar teaser.
    Rob Kazinsky described how Duncan made "him" pick up a footman as Orgrim with his hammer and drop the footman on his own head, doing a headbutt mid-air. Yes, this could very well be a funny movie. xD

You guys should be tweeting to Duncan Jones, Universal, Legendary and Blizzard to release the god damn Pax East trailer already! Imagine if they release it, the public would see it as potentially another LoTR franchise and bring a lot of interest. So far it's not looking so good for the film, it is surrounded by competition. It comes out the same day as Conjuring 2 and Now you See Me 2. A week before it, Ninja Turtles, a week after it is Finding Dory. Several weeks after, Independence day 2. We need this movie to be a huge success if we want more!

Quote Originally Posted by pandasrus View Post
    You guys should be tweeting to Duncan Jones, Universal, Legendary and Blizzard to release the god damn Pax East trailer already! Imagine if they release it, the public would see it as potentially another LoTR franchise and bring a lot of interest. So far it's not looking so good for the film, it is surrounded by competition. It comes out the same day as Conjuring 2 and Now you See Me 2. A week before it, Ninja Turtles, a week after it is Finding Dory. Several weeks after, Independence day 2. We need this movie to be a huge success if we want more!
    I know a lot of people have already been doing it, myself included, so yeah. Duncan also supports us, but its up to Universal/Legendary

Hey! I'm just here to say they finally set the release date in China, which is June 8th. After months of waiting I'm bursting into tears of joy now

Deleted
    http://https://twitter.com/hanimishk...70036986388481

Lion Pride Inn videogame music confirmed to be in the movie?

Anyway, China release on June 8th? Good news!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post

What was in that Tweet? Not working for me for some reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Current box office prediction for Warcraft in the US(from a site that has been pretty accurate in the past) has opening weekend for this at 38 mil and a cumulative total of about 78mil. If that's what it actually does I'm not sure China can save this movie.

pro boxoffice com/long-range-forecast-conjuring-2-warcraft-now-see-2/

Their prediction for BvS a month before it opened? $154,000,000 opening weekend and $380mil total. Pretty close to the actual numbers.
    That would be the end of the Warcraft movie universe, basically.

I think the movie will struggle to fight off the negative stigma of both videogame movies as the negative WoW stigma.

Just wondered something when I looked at cinema bookings...

What do they do if there is NONE to come at an screening? Do they still show the movie or do they just skip it? And this is a question for any movie

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post

Can't get that link to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    What was in that Tweet? Not working for me for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    https://twitter.com/hanimishka/statu...70036986388481

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    https://twitter.com/hanimishka/statu...70036986388481

A guy answered to Duncan's Lion Pride Inn video tweet saying he wants also the original music into it, and Duncan RTed his tweet. So...

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Guys, remember when Duncan said "at the very start of the movie we hold the close-up on Durotan, one of our stars, for a long time" in the recent Loot Crate interview?

I just had a thought. What if that close-up is actually this? The previous assumption was that it was Durotan looking at little Thrall, but what if it's him looking at his sleeping wife?
    We've known that for a while.

The first footage shown at Blizzcon two years ago already had that shot, it's not from the same scene as baby Thrall, but from before he's born. Supposedly, Durotan is up all night because Draka, who is still pregnant, is in pain. That's him sitting next to her in silence as the introduction to the character.

Ballsy display of CGI and not at all what you usually get from fantasy movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Current box office prediction for Warcraft in the US(from a site that has been pretty accurate in the past) has opening weekend for this at 38 mil and a cumulative total of about 78mil. If that's what it actually does I'm not sure China can save this movie.

pro boxoffice com/long-range-forecast-conjuring-2-warcraft-now-see-2/

Their prediction for BvS a month before it opened? $154,000,000 opening weekend and $380mil total. Pretty close to the actual numbers.
    BvS is up to like $850mil total now though. Or are we talking states only? In that case the number is pretty much meaningless, we know that U.S. is the weakest market for Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

The first footage shown at Blizzcon two years ago already had that shot, it's not from the same scene as baby Thrall, but from before he's born. Supposedly, Durotan is up all night because Draka, who is still pregnant, is in pain. That's him sitting next to her in silence as the introduction to the character.

To start a movie with a very long close-up on Durotan's face looks like a brilliant directing choice by Duncan Jones. Again, this reminds me of Sergio Leone.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

I think its a good way of making CGI characters believable. Shove them up in our face so we can see there is a breathing creature inside it.

While the CGI in Avatar wasn't as detailed as this, just the overall world and life of the people, gave the characters life. So it actually felt like aliens IRL IMO! Thats a good way of introducing CGI to the audience, instead of it just being in the background...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    I think its a good way of making CGI characters believable. Shove them up in our face so we can see there is a breathing creature inside it.

While the CGI in Avatar wasn't as detailed as this, just the overall world and life of the people, gave the characters life. So it actually felt like aliens IRL IMO! Thats a good way of introducing CGI to the audience, instead of it just being in the background...
    If the first shot is a very long close-up, it might be a really amazing CGI, at the level of Durotan's close-up we saw already in the teaser trailer.

What I really want to see now is short scenes featuring actual dialogue between characters. Not just another trailer, but actually a little preview, showing how some of the dialogue in the movie will be like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    What I really want to see now is short scenes featuring actual dialogue between characters. Not just another trailer, but actually a little preview, showing how some of the dialogue in the movie will be like
    A clip from the movie, basically
    I can't wait for them but... at the same time I feel like I shouldn't watch any other footage until the release. But it's difficult to resist lol

- - - Updated - - -

Realer-than-life CGI