Poll: What is ur faction in legion?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Your faction in Legion

Ok so since human racial is getting nerfed, i plan to switch back to horde

what faction are you guys picking in the next expansion and why.

I've mained Alliance since 2005 and don't have any plans to change that for Legion.

Also, my main is a Dwarf, so I don't give a shit about the racial nerf. Dwarf > some beanpole with a racial trinket.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-02 at 02:32 PM.

Sure the Human Racial will still be the best for most DPS anyway since you tend to only need to trinket Stuns most of the time, so, 25% reduction on ALL CC, and the ability to break Stuns more often... Still Alliance. Healers are a different story, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Sure the Human Racial will still be the best for most DPS anyway since you tend to only need to trinket Stuns most of the time, so, 25% reduction on ALL CC, and the ability to break Stuns more often... Still Alliance. Healers are a different story, though.
    Yup, PvP will still be dominated by them humans

You wouldn't pay me to play Alliance.

Pet peeve, but I hate it when I'm in PVP and someone says "The ally are at F2, let's wipe them"... no... no i don't want to go and kill my allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Depends on what class I'll play. Horde feels more badass to me. But gear/transmog always tend to look better on alliance.

Deleted
    But the majority of the PvP community will still be on Alliance. At least at the start of Legion; I don't expect people to be so wiling to spend money on WoW services anymore these days.

Should they move to Horde, I will follow. Otherwise I stay Alliance on my PvP toons.

Deleted
    All my toons are on Alliance, and from a lore perspective I agree with the Alliance much more.

But Every single horde casting animation is superior to any of the Alliance races :'( (except maybe male dranei).

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post

In before OP realises they messed up and no-one else is swapping from Human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    In before OP realises they messed up and no-one else is swapping from Human.
    Nah i dont rlly care, i've always hated alliance but felt it was kind of a need because human trink was so freaking good. now i might aswell play my good old orc

Staying Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Nah i dont rlly care, i've always hated alliance but felt it was kind of a need because human trink was so freaking good. now i might aswell play my good old orc
    You didn't need a human profile pic and alliance signature to use the trinket

Skilled players don't need racials!!

Deleted
    I will play both sides, even thought alliance on my realm is kinda dead, its fine to look on alliance version of story etc....

Do you realize the racial was buffed? Currently human is only optimal for dps specs, and almost every class has a stun (and 90% of the time you use your racial on a stun) . In legion you will have the racial plus the pvp talent. I expect pvp to be dominated by alliance even more than now.

Deleted
    I was Alliance since I started playing in 2007 till 2011 then I switched to Horde cause of friends and guild. At first I didn't like Horde, spikes everywhere, Durotar being a barren waste land but with time I fell in love with the Horde. The Horde might be a band of misfits but it has heart and soul, Horde is a family. I find Horde quests and npcs are lot more humorous than Alliance version. Even now I have 2 lvl 100 Alliance characters but Horde will always be my home. For the Horde.

Deleted
    PVP faction balance in WoD was just completely broken by Holinka's incompetence (or greed, depending which stance you take on it), and player's sheep like mentality. By the sounds of it there seems to not be much effort in legion to address this so in EU at least don't expect a lot of change.

..is it really a nurf...think about it...

Horde always.. i.m not among the top 1% so racials don't really matter.
    besides the only alliance i race i can stand is dwarves.

I used my level 100 boost to get back to Horde. Definitely miss it!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how it's exactly 50/50 at the moment