Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Can run black desert just fine, pretty sure if you couldn't run an update to wows graphics you just need to upgrade.
    I'd rather have a game without that level of texture pop-in.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Been disgust many times. It wont work, It would divide the player-base. WoW is designed to run on all types of hardware not just the new.
    Perhaps one of the reasons the subs are finally dying out. Only the people still running Pentium 4's are sticking around.

Blizzard recognizes it's time to update to a new engine, but of course porting Azeroth just isn't going to happen... thus Project Titan. But that was cancelled... why? Blizz is out of ideas... the creative just isn't there anymore. As they continue to butcher WoW it was evident any attempt at a new MMO was going to fail hard.

Yeah, yeah.. I know... Blizzfan this and BlizzBoi that.

Wait anther couple years and see why Blizz is making these changes... it's to prepare WoW for a skeleton team to maintain WoW the next few expansions and drain as much cash from the franchise as possible. Mob scaling, RNG gear, garrison/order hall mission minigame play, talent pruning... it's all leaning to make the game as easily maintainable by a database analyst... and while some will act like it's poppycock... consoles ARE in Blizzard's sights for WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Perhaps one of the reasons the subs are finally dying out. Only the people still running Pentium 4's are sticking around.

Blizzard recognizes it's time to update to a new engine, but of course porting Azeroth just isn't going to happen... thus Project Titan. But that was cancelled... why? Blizz is out of ideas... the creative just isn't there anymore. As they continue to butcher WoW it was evident any attempt at a new MMO was going to fail hard.

Yeah, yeah.. I know... Blizzfan this and BlizzBoi that.

Wait anther couple years and see why Blizz is making these changes... it's to prepare WoW for a skeleton team to maintain WoW the next few expansions and drain as much cash from the franchise as possible. Mob scaling, RNG gear, garrison/order hall mission minigame play, talent pruning... it's all leaning to make the game as easily maintainable by a database analyst... and while some will act like it's poppycock... consoles ARE in Blizzard's sights for WoW.
    Idunno, Mists of Pandaria was, what, 2-3 years ago, and that was the expansion where they got the most creative, both design-wise and gameplay-wise (whether the style or content appealed to you is a different matter entirely). Whoop-de-doo, 2 years later they suddenly can't be creative because... reasons.

More salt please, I'm collecting it for a nice spa bath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Idunno, Mists of Pandaria was, what, 2-3 years ago, and that was the expansion where they got the most creative, both design-wise and gameplay-wise (whether the style or content appealed to you is a different matter entirely). Whoop-de-doo, 2 years later they suddenly can't be creative because... reasons.

More salt please, I'm collecting it for a nice spa bath.
    You're going to need it to make that Crow more palatable.

Pandaland is the perfect example of how you take a game near perfection and innovate it into the ground.

If they would STOP creating a bunch of gimmicky CRAP and simply made MORE tried and true content... dungeons, raids, valid non combat endgame content like professions remaining viable... the game would be so much better off.

Don;t let them feathers stick in your craw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You're going to need it to make that Crow more palatable.

Pandaland is the perfect example of how you take a game near perfection and innovate it into the ground.

If they would STOP creating a bunch of gimmicky CRAP and simply made MORE tried and true content... dungeons, raids, valid non combat endgame content like professions remaining viable... the game would be so much better off.

Don;t let them feathers stick in your craw.
    MoP had very solid raid content and quite decent solo content, though, so I'm guessing you must be speaking about some different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkiszotxq View Post
    So, i quess blizzard again lie to us about upgrading the old engine to a new one.. OFC THEY CAN if a person like him can do it ;/ same as thing with nostarlius.. OFC they cant make vanilla realms because its TOO HEAVY

www cinemablend com /games/World-Warcraft-Duskwood-Recreated-Unreal-Engine-4-Gives-Off-Whole-Vibe-135427.html
    Not every one keeps up the latest generation of graphics cards. The really hard bit is do more with less.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkiszotxq View Post
    So, i quess blizzard again lie to us about upgrading the old engine to a new one.. OFC THEY CAN if a person like him can do it ;/ same as thing with nostarlius.. OFC they cant make vanilla realms because its TOO HEAVY

www cinemablend com /games/World-Warcraft-Duskwood-Recreated-Unreal-Engine-4-Gives-Off-Whole-Vibe-135427.html
    Looks nice but your logic is the definition of naive.

Private servers do not run all the official scripts and content as official wow. Private servers are illegal so they aren't worrying about licenses to manage they usually don't charge people so theirs no payroll or taxes to about for its staff...they aren't serving millions...and there's dozens of more reasons why you can't just say private servers did it why can't blizzard.

As for the upgrade graphic videos of wow zones...equally absurd logic looks and says some dude did this yet blizzard can't upgrade its engine. Huge difference showing pictures with no game begin it. It's like comparing a cardboard cutout of a car to the real thing.