Alliance Opening Beach (Spoilers)

Evening fellas and felletts,

On the opening beach quest. I get on the beach, I see a hundred demons, I'm thinking schaaweeeeet. Then my group charges. We charge straight for the middle group of the three. I'm thinking hell yeah. Muhammad Ali v. Joe Frazier- Fight of the century. We're fighting the middle group and I just see the groups on the left and right standing there. Watching, watching us kill their brethren. What gives? Am I really supposed to believe that hordes of demons are just going to watch us fight?

Immersion ruined on that one...
    Warrior Class Hall...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Be glad you got at least a pretty place while the rogues got a sewage filled dalaran underbelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    At least its filled with rogue stuff and not golden light golems and angels.

How is this any different than anything else in WoW, or for that matter, any MMORPG? We kill dudes all the time while their cohorts stand there and watch. It would seem cool if they didnt, but if you installed truly realistic AI to the mobs, we never would have made it past level 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give feedback and suggest changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Sort of like the end of the DK starting zone, when we charge Hopes Chapel... first time we did it, their were literally 4 "good guys" left. 4. We'd killed everyone/thing else and we had like 9K left and then, oops, RP and we lose... what? Dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Evening fellas and felletts,

On the opening beach quest. I get on the beach, I see a hundred demons, I'm thinking schaaweeeeet. Then my group charges. We charge straight for the middle group of the three. I'm thinking hell yeah. Muhammad Ali v. Joe Frazier- Fight of the century. We're fighting the middle group and I just see the groups on the left and right standing there. Watching, watching us kill their brethren. What gives? Am I really supposed to believe that hordes of demons are just going to watch us fight?

I suppose when Legion launches just pull everything and watch either chaos ensue or victory, or both.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    How is this any different than anything else in WoW, or for that matter, any MMORPG? We kill dudes all the time while their cohorts stand there and watch. It would seem cool if they didnt, but if you installed truly realistic AI to the mobs, we never would have made it past level 10.
    Now THAT would be fun ^^ I remember mobs running away from you at low health in Vanilla and TBC, often pulling adds. With every mob being way harder than they've been in recent years, you either had to take example and run or die. Remember swapping between 2h and 1h+shield on a warrior when this happened