Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    do you have problem with that? Whats wrong with heirs? If they are failures, i.e. liberal they would lose their wealth easily enough. At least, trump's parents left him something, rather than reverse mortgaging parents of everyone elses. Here is the thing, wealth mobility were far higher in the past due to family members passing on their wealth to their children. and they actually had family to gather wealth. with single parent households and careless parents how do you think wealth mobility going to be same again?
    I don't understand the negative view towards people who receive inheritance. Their parents worked hard to earn that money so their loved ones can live a good life.

"But that's not fair." Tough shit. Life isn't fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    So just to confirm, being on food stamps is an offense worthy of public harassment now? No additional criteria is required?
    She probably took offense to his manner of dress.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Why does he even respond in the first place. I would have hit her with a quick "fuck off" and went about my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well didnt take long for the violent left to show up. Dont you have a trump rally to attend so you can physically assault people with different opinions?
    From a simple statement you are able to conclude that they are left leaning? That is incredible!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I don't understand the negative view towards people who receive inheritance. Their parents worked hard to earn that money so their loved ones can live a good life.

its because rich people are supposed to be rich because they earned it

because rich people cant be better than poor people if its all luck

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    its because rich people are supposed to be rich because they earned it

because rich people cant be better than poor people if its all luck
    Where is there a rule that says rich people are supposed to be rich if they earned it.

What if somebody won the lottery?

Also what about wills? Should we eliminate wills and just take the money for the state? That doesn't seem ethical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Why does he even respond in the first place. I would have hit her with a quick "fuck off" and went about my day.
    Probably because the woman called him out in front of his family. I can't say I wouldn't argue back at her were I in his situation.

Where is there a rule that says rich people are supposed to be rich if they earned it.

What if somebody won the lottery?

Also what about wills? Should we eliminate wills and just take the money for the state? That doesn't seem ethical.
    youve really never heard how being rich makes you a better person than being poor?

thats like, the american dream

she might not have class, she does have point. I mean if you are middle class, you end up paying taxes for hispanic illigal children who enter your local school, their food bill, their healthcare, their phone, their rent and everything else till they are 18. Unlike, ultra rich, middle class americans don't have tax havens. I mean really i had to hold back 1 of my children from college for 3 years, since i could not afford to pay tuition for him, but a hispanic person can send 3 of her children to college simuteniously? How the fuck that work?

Ah yes, the filthy brown people stealing stuff from people with 100% aryan blood...

After his first attempts to calm her failed, he probably should have just switched to saying things like: "Yeah, I'm spending your money. What are you gonna do about it?"

The only problem I have are with the people who inherited their wealth that then go on to complain about taxes because they 'earned their wealth.' You didn't earn shit. Now pay up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Republicans, bros.

7+ Year Old Account
    youve really never heard how being rich makes you a better person than being poor?

thats like, the american dream
    No, the American dream is being able to become rich by hard work and intelligence. There is nothing in there about being superior to others.

No, the American dream is being able to become rich by hard work and intelligence. There is nothing in there about being superior to others.
    well then.

i wish i wasnt jaded like you

rip

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The only problem I have are with the people who inherited their wealth that then go on to complain about taxes because they 'earned their wealth.' You didn't earn shit. Now pay up.
    That's fair enough.

Snobby rich people are annoying as well.

- - - Updated - - -

well then.

i wish i wasnt jaded like you

rip
    I am confused how I am jaded when you seem to think the american dream is just evil rich people.

I mean really i had to hold back 1 of my children from college for 3 years, since i could not afford to pay tuition for him, but a hispanic person can send 3 of her children to college simuteniously? How the fuck that work?
    Why not just go the student loan route? And anyway, why are you paying for him? Shouldn't he get a job and pay for it himself, because personal responsibility and all that jazz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I would like to add to the usual people raging at the thought of filthy mexicans ''stealing their money by sending kids at schools'' that in most of the USA, like in Canada, a huge chunk of education come from local taxes. I'm very sorry to tell you that lady/boy, but the Mexicans are not ''stealing muh money''. Besides, if this was not the Mexicans, you would scream about Blacks stealing your tax dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well didnt take long for the violent left to show up. Dont you have a Burnierally to attend so you can physically assault people with different opinions?
    fixed that for you

Hope she's found, and has the same level of abuse thrown at her. I dislike the level of support sometimes given to people, but I'm not going to abuse someone in public because they're on welfare, I've no idea about their circumstances or their personal situation, I've no clue about the life they've had, or the issues they may face. It's just a disgusting attitude to take, and this is coming from someone who isn't too happy about the current state of welfare, in that I often feel it gives too much to too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    Probably because the woman called him out in front of his family. I can't say I wouldn't argue back at her were I in his situation.
    I'm a smart ass. In all probability I would looked at her, looked in her cart and made some crack about how its good the government gave me some of her money so her fat ass can't buy so many twinkies, bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VTerpsichore View Post
    fixed that for you
    I love your name. Your politics however...