Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    and there is the proper reaction.
    I hope you are also fine with getting shot after assaulting someone, as the "proper reaction"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, if I found that my children's boyscout leader was a cross dresser, my boy would go to another troop or that boyscout leader would be out of a job. one or the other.
    When opinions turn into actions like this, that's when you go from just having an opinion to being hateful.

You may feel perfectly justified, but advocating or approving for violence against transgender people (which you did) or insinuate you'd try to get one fired is where it becomes hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    But my point and the other persons point still stands, granted they look massively different if they are undergoing hormone therapy, but that doesn't mean everyone. Theres people out there who aren't, for example theres a lad in my flat block who just dress's up as a woman, grown his hair, dyed it and shaves. From a distance you'd not tell the difference, but when your walking past him, he's clearly a bloke. He still has all the physical "traits" of a man. Granted its a better "effort" than the video above, but the point still stands. Those reactions were real, and they were disgusting.
    It was because the person looked like a man in a bad wig, the caricature people have created to stand for all trans individuals. He looked NOTHING like someone that has gone through even 6 months of hormone therapy, let alone years. His experiment was flawed from the start if he really meant it to be "a transgender person in the bathroom". Even the worst examples of hormone therapy in the 20-30 bracket, I would even go 30-40 year olds that have been on HRT for more than 6 months look far more feminine than he did.

Even more, it seems that bathroom was likely single stall which would increase the "WHAT THE FUCK" reaction.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoXcQbrGQs

Skip to 8:30ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Sure, he passes more than your average trans, I'll give you that, but still some obvious signs.
    Obvious to you, because you knew ahead that she was born a man. It is not obvious to everyone and she would not have problems if she walked into a womans bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Most of them don't pass based on facial features alone. Unless you'd put a niqab or burka over them, it's merely connecting the dots (manface+other male pointers+voice) to figure out whether they're MtF or a real woman.
    Yes I suppose some wouldnt, but most people are not inspecting face and body features of random strangers that intensely, especially in a bathroom. Some may be obvious, but most would go on about their day without a second look.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Yes I suppose some wouldnt, but most people are not inspecting face and body features of random strangers that intensely, especially in a bathroom. Some may be obvious, but most would go on about their day without a second look.
    Funny how those advocating the "anti pervert" laws seem to be the most perverted, trying to inspect every inch of peoples features in bathrooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    They were probably getting fair treatment in the first place. Again. Tell me where the fuck this even began because I sure as hell don't see people standing outside of restrooms to check peoples' genitals out. I don't see this. I've never seen this. Out of nowhere all the sudden we have a big debate on making actual legislation(not just corporate policy) on how we utilize the restrooms.
    it is a result of the pro acceptance agenda started by gay supporters that is rife in our country. once it is accepted then they push their agenda down the throat of decent people. classical give an inch take a mile.

once there are enough of them in positions to influence our young people it is all over with but the crying. welcome to normal strait people becoming unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    It's just another example of society being defined and directed by a tiny minority, in this case the mentally ill. A guy in a dress is still a guy. Unsure of your gender? Look in your pants, problem solved.
    totally agree, but in this particular forum you will just get shouted down.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    it is a result of the pro acceptance agenda started by gay supporters that is rife in our country. once it is accepted then they push their agenda down the throat of decent people. classical give an inch take a mile.
    The metaphors you folks use are so telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    If men who think they are women can you use women's bathrooms then why can't men who think they are men? Why does having a mental illness give you a special right and somehow make you safer towards women?
    because these groups of people refute that wanting to dress like the opposite sex is a mental issue. just like they refute choosing to have sex with the same gender person is a mental issue. when there is plenty of science to prove otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    It's just another example of society being defined and directed by a tiny minority, in this case the mentally ill. A guy in a dress is still a guy. Unsure of your gender? Look in your pants, problem solved.
    This is precisely why I gave up on my higher Psych degree and started medical school. At least on the operating table, your gender identity doesn't change how I'll operate on you.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Just because lawmakers decide to pass stupid laws behind everyone, doesn't mean it is right. Striking it down takes time, but it will happen. Would you feel it's your duty to start treating blacks as subhumans again, if some state managed to pass a law that says they are 3/5 of a man again?
    they were never 3/5 of a man. actually they have an extra tendon in their legs that no other member of the human species has that aids in their jumping higher. that would actually denote they are more of a man? regardless, it is far past the time where caucasions should be held responsible for their great grandfathers owning black slaves that were SOLD to them by their own families.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Obvious to you, because you knew ahead that she was born a man. It is not obvious to everyone and she would not have problems if she walked into a womans bathroom.

It doesn't take intense inspection to conclude that this (4 months), this (4 years), or this (no clue) isn't born as a female and shouldn't be in the ladies' bathroom - a swift look is enough. Those were some quick random examples from the transpassing imgur, not exactly cherrypicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to normal strait people becoming unacceptable.
    Ah yes, the victim complex of the majority being told they can't shit on the minority anymore. I'll never understand why equality is so threatening to the majority.

Also, what Endus said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I see nothing wrong with disobeying unjust laws.
    only problem is that there are not enough people with the moral fortitude to stand by you and cause what needs to happen in order to fix what is broken. we are heading the same direction as rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    The lengths people will go to accuse others of bigotry.
    Dont have to go far at all on that. but the real issue is how much right wing phobias that are out there scaring the shit out of poor little right wingers that cant handle the everyday business unless big guviment comes in and makes laws that they approve off.

So much for that smaller guviment party. All they care about is making sure they can turn the clock back to the 1830s or earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    People are standing on principle by refusing to follow an unjust law that was passed behind everyones backs. It is wrong, and alot of people are seeing that, thus either refusing to follow the law, or boycotting the state and pulling their businesses out. Really, just because it was passed by squad of bigots in a backroom, doesn't make the law right or justifiable. It will go down, it's a matter of time.
    because it does not fit your pro gay agenda it was passed "behind your back". it was obviously passed using whatever legal system that state uses to pass laws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Ah yes, the victim complex of the majority being told they can't shit on the minority anymore. I'll never understand why equality is so threatening to the majority.

Also, what Endus said.
    Sure, equality as in: those born with equal genitals go to the same bathroom. Done.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    they were never 3/5 of a man. actually they have an extra tendon in their legs that no other member of the human species has that aids in their jumping higher. that would actually denote they are more of a man? regardless, it is far past the time where caucasions should be held responsible for their great grandfathers owning black slaves that were SOLD to them by their own families.
    That's a myth, by the way. Different races have minor physiological and morphological differences, but an extra tendon isn't minor, nor does it exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm just seeing a whole lot of general phrases used anytime there is social progress.

"It's mental illness"
    "It's causing the degradation of society"
    "It's a gateway for perverts"

etc. etc. etc.

Look, it's scary for people who don't understand it. Just like homosexuality was. But at the end of the day these people just want to live their lives undisturbed and aren't a menace to anyone. And, just like gay people, you probably have interacted with transgendered people and haven't even realized it.
    I wouldn't disagree, minus the "these people just want to live their lives undisturbed and aren't a menace to anyone".... when you are trying to go into the bathroom of members of the opposite sex, many would consider that a big problem. And while I feel bad for transgendered people, they should have enough sense to respect the privacy of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I think you need to wake up. Pretending that someone is something they aren't and that they deserve special treatment for thinking so is denial of reality.
    I think I am a plutark and in my culture we piss and shit wherever we please. This means I should be protected when I take a squat in check out isle 5 right?

The people supporting this nonsense are what is wrong with this country. They are a tumor, and they are not getting smaller.

Deleted
    only problem is that there are not enough people with the moral fortitude to stand by you and cause what needs to happen in order to fix what is broken. we are heading the same direction as rome.
    You know what is a pretty soothing thought? In 15-20 years, politicians with a mindset like yours most likely won't be able to win a single election in Western countries anymore, because most of their voter base will be gone.
    In the end you can scream "moral decay" as much as you want, progress won't come to a standstill just because you don't like it.