Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    It doesn't take intense inspection to conclude that this (4 months), this (4 years), or this (no clue) isn't born as a female and shouldn't be in the ladies' bathroom - a swift look is enough. Those were some quick random examples from the transpassing imgur, not exactly cherrypicking.
    Like you dont know any women with masculine features? You have never come across any women who look like men and arent trying to? For that matter how do you tell the difference between a masculine looking lesbian and a transgender? Like I said, most of the time you would give much thought to these people. You wouldnt have a photo to stare and pick features out from. I dont even spend that much time in a public bathroom inspecting people, or standing outside watching who comes and goes because I am not a creep. I do what I need to do, wash and leave, which I would expect most people do.

LOL this thread....

Why do people care about any of this, one way or the other? Was this a big issue before legislation started being bandied about? I never even bothered to wonder where the trans-gendered did their business. Who cares where anyone goes to the bathroom. Seriously, why does it matter? If a female who self identifies as a female wants to come in and use the urinal, she is welcome to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Oh. My. Fucking. God.

They are different situations. Congrats. You stated the fucking obvious. I haven't ignored fuck all and have addressed this specific matter MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES to try and make it as clear as day that an agreeable position is still ultimately wrong when it is enforced by principally corrupt means. Especially when said wrong undermines our political system and the peoples' right to representation.

I mean I don't even get how them doing what they're doing is inconvenient to my argument. No, it is lending fire to my argument. The message is ultimately irrelevant due to the method!
    careful. their whole non argument approach and overlooking the obvious is meant to anger you into saying things that will get you a scrap bot notice.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    LOL this thread....

Why do people care about any of this, one way or the other? Was this a big issue before legislation started being bandied about? I never even bothered to wonder where the trans-gendered did their business. Who cares where anyone goes to the bathroom. Seriously, why does it matter? If a female who self identifies as a female wants to come in and use the urinal, she is welcome to it.
    People have to shit on some demographic and bashing gay people isn't very acceptable these days, so they moved onto the next target.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Dunno. Do you agree with money (read: corruption) being free speech?
    I dissagree with someone who is not a president being on the face of one of our representative currencies.

LOL this thread....

It wasn't until people started freaking out about how trans were all going to rape women or something.

I wish I had those kind of criminals here..

"Boy I'd like to go do some bathroom peepin'! But... it's illegal. Man, I wish there was a law that let me do that bathroom peepin'! That's when I'd do my illegal stuff, not before, even though it's still against the law!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I dissagree with someone who is not a president being on the face of one of our representative currencies.
    Boy, are you going to have a rough time when you look up people on currency right now and historically.

"Non-Presidents that have appeared on US currency include: Benjamin Franklin (US founding father, $100 bill), Alexander Hamilton (first US Secretary of Treasury, $10 bill), John Marshall (US Supreme Court Chief Justice, 1801-1835), Salmon Chase (US Secretary of Treasury, 1861-1864), Susan B. Anthony (American suffragist), and Sacagawea (Shoshone interpreter for the Lewis and Clark expedition).
    "

http://reagan.procon.org/view.resour...ourceID=003839

10+ Year Old Account
    only problem is that there are not enough people with the moral fortitude to stand by you and cause what needs to happen in order to fix what is broken. we are heading the same direction as rome.
    Actually, I'd say it was the opposite. Rome collapsed soon (by historical standards) after accepting Christianity, which offered a much more rigid and strict set of morals than before, which just didn't work well in a free and liberal (again, by the standards of that time) Roman society.

So, if you want the West to collapse like Rome did, you need to do exactly what you are advocating: to push for "moral fortitude" as opposed to personal freedoms and liberties.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL this thread....

I'd like everyone who participated in this thread to sit in a room together and discuss it face-to-face. I guarantee you nobody cares as much as they pretend to.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    I'd like everyone who participated in this thread to sit in a room together and discuss it face-to-face. I guarantee you nobody cares as much as they pretend to.
    I don't want to do that, one of those penis wielders might whip it out and hurt my fragile feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Has nothing to do with discrimination.

As a woman, I have had to put up with many creeps, who get some kind of sick thrill out of everything from exposing themselves, to rubbing their penises up against my butt on the train, pretending to accidentally slip and "cop a feel", making up fake emergencies to try to get me to open the door of my hotel room in the middle of the night, and coming up with every pretext imaginable to try and put their disgusting grubby hands on my body. Not just once or twice, but over and over, time and time again, starting from around the age of 12. It's gross, violating, traumatizing, and just writing about it, is making me nauseated.

I could go on for hours, but thinking about bathrooms? I was working alone late one night, and could see a bathroom across hall. The door was slightly ajar and it was dark inside, but then I realized I could see movement inside. I moved closer, and was creeped right out when I realized that it was a guy, sitting inside, staring me me dead in the eye, masterbating!

Oh, I ran to the phone and called the police, but that guy took off when I started screaming. Never caught him, and I never worked there alone at night again.

It's not the genuine transgendered I'm concerned about, but the world is full of sick creeps, and now they're just been handed the golden opportunity, to get their sick thrills, right inside the women's bathroom! And all they have to do, is pretend they're Transgendered, or even just "identify" as a woman, Hooray!

I will never feel safe inside a woman's bathroom again.

One creep. And I will be filing lawsuits against this for the rest of my life.
    I am sorry for your experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    It's not just that, there's a whole range of differences caused by genetics and hormones.

Different proportions in various bodyparts:

Differentiation in skeletal and muscular structure:
    http://www.humankinetics.com/excerpt...-women-and-men
    http://human-skeleton-model-review.t...skeletons.html

MtF can't undo the skeletal changes in puberty (the closest thing would be a jaw shave, but you'd be left with the other bones), while FtM can compensate for it by taking testosterone. The later you start with hormone treatment as a guy, the less likely you'll pass, no matter what Tumblr or any other site wants you to believe.
    Are you aware of the meaning of the word "on average" and do you know how statistics work? If yes, why are you trying to mislead others, if no please educated yourself. You post demonstrates an astonishing ignorance about the topic you are posting about and an horrifying lack of understanding of the material you found.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Like you dont know any women with masculine features? You have never come across any women who look like men and arent trying to? For that matter how do you tell the difference between a masculine looking lesbian and a transgender? Like I said, most of the time you would give much thought to these people. You wouldnt have a photo to stare and pick features out from. I dont even spend that much time in a public bathroom inspecting people, or standing outside watching who comes and goes because I am not a creep. I do what I need to do, wash and leave, which I would expect most people do.
    Again, facial features are a huge indicator. Couple it with other features of a male body and it's a clear observation whether you're dealing with a MtF or a butch woman. Manface + big hands + height above average for females + broad shoulders are such telltales.
    For those pictures it doesn't take a 10 minute analysis using 200% zoom to conclude they're MtF, it's easy to tell within seconds. If you don't possess that ability, then I'm sorry for you I guess.

Like Ben Franklin being on the $100 bill? Fucking moron...

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-05-03 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And how will you be able to tell the difference between the transmen who would then be forced to use the women's bathroom and normal men?

Target has had this policy for a long time, I don't think there has been any lawsuits. If you think there will be, then certainly there has been in the past and you'd be able to provide them as evidence.
    its easy. women do not have an adam's apple. there you have it. no pee pee check needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Are you aware of the meaning of the word "on average" and do you know how statistics work? If yes, why are you trying to mislead others, if no please educated yourself. You post demonstrates an astonishing ignorance about the topic you are posting about and an horrifying lack of understanding of the material you found.
    Congratulations on totally missing the point. Try again next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    only problem is that there are not enough people with the moral fortitude to stand by you and cause what needs to happen in order to fix what is broken. we are heading the same direction as rome.
    i know man just the other day i saw visigoths outside the gates of the white house.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

because it does not fit your pro gay agenda it was passed "behind your back". it was obviously passed using whatever legal system that state uses to pass laws.
    Yeah, and everything Hitler did was also legal. He legally got to a position where he could make laws he saw fit. I'm glad you are defending his actions as moral, just because they were technically legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    I'm 5 foot even, weigh less than 100 lbs, and this isn't the first time I've said I was tiny, and have neither the weight or upper body strength to "take down" a child on this board.

Go to the knives thread and read for yourself.

Oh, and as far as being blonde goes? even my husband says I get hit on all the time because I somehow look "easy".
    well. under 100 pounds is one of the criteria I use when looking at what is attractive or not. I personally have no interest in heavy women. not claiming I would cross any lines. just saying that although I might not agree with your statement about you looking "easy", I can see how you would be considered a less challenging mark by someone looking to be offensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm here wondering how guys have rubbed their dicks on her butt while on the bus if she's 5 foot.
    short guys. long dicks? dont be silly. if you want to rub a butt you will rub a but. size has nothing to do with it.

its easy. women do not have an adam's apple. there you have it. no pee pee check needed.
    Once again your sides arguments of pure ignorance can be countered with science and facts. There you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam's_apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

well. under 100 pounds is one of the criteria I use when looking at what is attractive or not. I personally have no interest in heavy women. not claiming I would cross any lines. just saying that although I might not agree with your statement about you looking "easy", I can see how you would be considered a less challenging mark by someone looking to be offensive.
    So... you basically like children and anorexics, because that's the majority of people under 100lbs.

Interesting.