10+ Year Old Account
    Going to predict three things for next season.

1: English premium just doubled as teams religiously scout the lower ranks for talent.

2. Bookies won't do 5000/1 odds again on a team. Or they do and every bugger throws a fiver on it.

3. Linekar doing MotD in his kecks will be the highest watched episode in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Going to predict three things for next season.

1: English premium just doubled as teams religiously scout the lower ranks for talent.

2. Bookies won't do 5000/1 odds again on a team. Or they do and every bugger throws a fiver on it.

3. Linekar doing MotD in his kecks will be the highest watched episode in years.
    Back for a one time only appearance to say I'd rather play chicken on the M8 than see Linekar in his y-fronts, that's an image no one needs to, wants to or ever should see beyond the boy himself.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

welcome back, even if it's only for this time

grats to your Rangers.. can't wait to watch next season

Deleted
    Great season for Spurs, last night not withstanding, love the vitriol from the other big clubs who've absolutely failed this season and have been beaten even worse than us. Hopefully we can build on this season and go into next season even stronger.

As for last night, while Chelsea did play dirty on some occasions, and we probably should have gotten a penalty for that elbow, I don't know how we finished with all 11 players on the pitch, absolutely dire showing, hopefully its a one off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite looking forward to seeing Linekar in his y fronts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    People are here to make Spurs (or Spurs fans) look bad. We've recieved a ridiculous amount of hatred during the run in of this season. Everyone want Leicester to win it so badly they've thrown pure bile at the Spurs team. At least as a Spurs fan I've been able to support my own team to the end of the season and can be proud of the season. Top scorers, best defence, youngest team, Kane is still on for the Golden Boot.

Like I get it's amazing that Leicester won it, and it's a fairytale etc etc, but the amount of shit being thrown at such a young squad is unreal, it's almost not surprising they lost their cool tonight.

JT had some sane comments after the game imo

All I can say is that there is plenty of hope for our future. I really hope we can keep Pochettino and our talent because I hope we can play the same kinda football every year. I think we got a bit lucky in the big teams didn't perform this year, but we can be proud of not losing to Arsenal, doing the double over City and smashing Utd at home. I hope that next season we play at the same high level and even if the bigger clubs are more inform we can still compete for that top 4 finish.
    Get fucking over yourself.

This is the utter pish that Spurs fans have started to become notorious for.

The 'everyones against us' mentality & playing the victim is utterly detestable.

People wanted Leicester to win because they earned & deserved it.

Personally I think Spurs are bitter because this was their one shot at a title, and they fucked it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

The 'everyones against us' mentality & playing the victim is utterly detestable.
    I guess you are the expert being Scottish and all.

Deleted
    Its the fact that everyone keeps saying this was our season, when it really wasn't.

At the end of 2015, we were were fourth, with Leicester, City and Arsenal above us. City and Arsenal went full choke early in the year and we just kept trucking and getting the results we needed, with the exception of last night and the NLD we haven't really choked all season, City and Arsenal have choked far harder, far far harder than we did, and yet all we get is "This was Spurs one and only chance to win the League", no mention of City, no mention of Arsenal, the only reason Chelsea isn't mentioned is because they started the season choking and then just straight up died.

I really hope this wasn't our only shot at the title, and i'm really looking forward to next season, and it seems in that regard i'm in the minority, because all anyone wants to do at the moment is look to the past and point out how many titles they've got. Looking backwards does fuck all, thats the Liverpool "big club" mentality, and i'm really really hoping that Poch and the Spurs board are looking forward instead.

You've got Kane for one more season at best so good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    You've got Kane for one more season at best so good luck with that.
    Its a shame that you can't see when Wengers leaving with that crystal ball of yours.

He's leaving next year when his contract expires, no crystal ball required he's already said it. Good deflecting though. Hope Kane has a good euros so the ugly cunt gets bought faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So thrilled for Leicester, hope they get to keep most of their stars over summer. Big congrats to any true fan of that remarkable club!

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Get fucking over yourself.

This is the utter pish that Spurs fans have started to become notorious for.

People wanted Leicester to win because they earned & deserved it.

Personally I think Spurs are bitter because this was their one shot at a title, and they fucked it up.
    I don't know what's funnier. That you may actually believe the bullshit you spew on a keyboard or that you think other people might believe it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I guess you are the expert being Scottish and all.
    Could report you but wont.

(Just to prove you wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Huh? I said they were cheering the team that just took the title? I can just imagine that happening when Real beat Barcelona to La Liga..right?
    LCFC aren't our fierce rivals. We've been backing them ever since we were out of the race.
    Not to mention Ranieri is much loved by all of us during his previous stint.

Stay bitter though.
    Remember 2012.

I am glad for Leicester but it feels a bit bad that Arsenal failed the way we did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Its a shame that you can't see when Wengers leaving with that crystal ball of yours.
    It's extremely likely that he'll end up at Real Madrid.

Suits the profile and Benzema's form is all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    It's extremely likely that he'll end up at Real Madrid.

Suits the profile and Benzema's form is all over the place.
    Wenger at Real Madrid won't happen in a million years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Athletico should win this. I'd really hate to see Bayern Munich in the finals.

Also, fuck pep!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Wenger at Real Madrid won't happen in a million years.
    I suggest you re read the conversation.

We're talking about Kane.