Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Nope. Is it any good? I do enjoy a good strategy game from time to time...
    Plays like the board game, which is a good thing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Bringing this one back from the dead. New video footage and it actually looks good. Also, story from Gav Thorpe. This could be a genuinely solid title.

Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-04-29 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Used original video link, instead of re-link

Yeah looks great, i hope they add more enemy's later on like chaos and orks that also likes to stay in space hulks.

I had no idea about this game till I randomly stumbled across a trailer. It's dark, gritty and you get to play as a terminator. Not gonna lie, it definitely gave me a boner.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    What type of game will this be? the screenshots look sweet!
    It's Space Hulk. A top down view, mission based, extremely boring turn based tactics game involving a group of space marines walking through extremely boring narrow corridors while they are assaulted from all direction by extremely boring mobs that always looks the same.

At least this is the classic Space Hulk, which is a genre of its own, an extremely boring genre.

This game here is actually a much needed breath of fresh air and it actually looks fun. Yes, I'm shocked to associate the word Fun with Space Hulk. Of course, it looks like it will live or die by the AI of your team mates, I mean come on, how many will actually get people to play together with?

God I hope it's not another Alien: Colonial Marines where the AI team members would just stand in front of you and not let you move, not shoot at enemies, get stuck in walls, etc..
    Last edited by mmoc1ccafd3aee; 2016-05-02 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post

Of course, it looks like it will live or die by the AI of your team mates, I mean come on, how many will actually get people to play together with?

Pretty much everyone who also played Vermintide, Left4Dead and other horror co-op shooters or games like Alien Swarm or Helldivers with friends ?

Deleted
    This looks so much better than that other terrible Space Hulk game.

Deleted
    Finally a game with the right chapter, the Dark Angels, and with the Deathwing no less. No lame ass Space Wolf pussies or Ultramarines or some irrelevant crap like that. Dark Angels!

"The Terminators of the Dark Angels originally wore black armour, but it was painted bone white in honour of a battle fought long ago. Legends state that a band of Deathwing returned to the recruiting world of their birth only to find their people enslaved to Genestealer invaders. The brethren repainted their armour, symbolising that they were dead men walking. Fighting hordes of Genestealers, they penetrated the alien lair and, thought the battle claimed many of the Terminators' lives, ultimately the world was freed. Since that day, the Deathwing have kept their armour white, in remembrance of the sacrifice of their predecessors."

(Click to enlarge.)

Whereas even the terminators of other chapters can break and lose their shit in combat, the Deathwing are completely fearless. They rock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    No lame ass Space Wolf pussies
    Hey if you chat shit about The Wolves of Fenris again I'm going to have to engage in a day long fist fight with you in which you'll have to knock me out, and then things will just be awkward between us.

But yeah, Dark Angels suit this type of game a lot better I feel, there's something about Deathwing Terminators that just look awesome, I've painted some up myself and I don't even collect DA, they just look that badass.

Hey if you chat shit about The Wolves of Fenris again I'm going to have to engage in a day long fist fight with you in which you'll have to knock me out, and then things will just be awkward between us.

But yeah, Dark Angels suit this type of game a lot better I feel, there's something about Deathwing Terminators that just look awesome, I've painted some up myself and I don't even collect DA, they just look that badass.
    Space Hulk was my first contact with Warhammer 40K (went from Hero Quest, to Warhammer classic, to Space Hulk, to 40K, to Epic) and the Deathwing company was just mind-blowingly awesome to me. I love the Space Wolves for their unique models and feral designs, but the Deathwing Terminators... Probably my number one favorite units in all of W40K.

And for nostalgia purposes, since this was the boxed set I owned:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Space Hulk was my first contact with Warhammer 40K (went from Hero Quest, to Warhammer classic, to Space Hulk, to 40K, to Epic) and the Deathwing company was just mind-blowingly awesome to me. I love the Space Wolves for their unique models and feral designs, but the Deathwing Terminators... Probably my number one favorite units in all of W40K.

And for nostalgia purposes, since this was the boxed set I owned:

I remember that game! they had it at the afters school Warhammer club when I was a kid, good times.

My personal favorite Deathwing unit.

Deleted
    My personal favorite Deathwing unit.
    A Knight Master, I presume?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    A Knight Master, I presume?
    Yup, has to be one of the best looking units in tabletop IMO, that and wolf guard terminators, I just love me some terminators.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Oh my gaaaaaaaawd. I'm so conflicted right now. This looks exactly like what they'd promised all along. It looks fast, frentic, bloody, meaty, powerful, intense.

I hope it plays as good as it looks.

"Where they stand, none shall pass."

Looks much better then i expected and i have been craving a good coop game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-purchase is now available on Steam. $39.99 regular price. $33.99 pre-purchase price that includes an in game weapon "The Lost Mace of Corswain."

Release date of November 24th on PC. To be released at a later date, Q1 from my understanding, on consoles.

Been a long time since I was this hyped for a game. Considering buying 4 copies to get my old L4D band back together.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.