Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    "For those of you in North America and Europe who signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter before April 22nd, then the newsletter is now being sent out which contains codes for the Legendary Pokémon Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their Hidden Abilities of Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body respectively. It may take a few days for you to get the newsletter. There is currently no indication of when these codes will expire so it will be best to use them as soon as you can"

I can confirm they did. Got my codes in the mail and the mons at the delivery girl.
    I've been signed up on that Pokemon Trainer Club website forever and have yet to receive a monthly newsletter, so I don't expect I'll be getting any codes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I've been signed up on that Pokemon Trainer Club website forever and have yet to receive a monthly newsletter, so I don't expect I'll be getting any codes.
    Are you sure you signed up for the newsletter? (I don't get many, if any, newsletters either afaik)

Also, Smogon mentioned that the codes come in waves, thus it might take a (few) day(s).
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2016-05-03 at 06:18 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Thank you <3
    are you in the US or EU?

also anyone else who is in the US let me know my fav gamestop said they would hook me up with 10 since they know i collect like a freak lol.

anyone else who was on my list ill have to set up time to get them to you with the time zones differences ect...

** EDIT **

Dotmore; Taurenburger; Nibúeanor added all 3 of you to my friends list just need to know time zones to set something up.

Well need your FC so I can hook you up my friend
    Last edited by Valefire; 2016-05-03 at 06:34 PM. Reason: more stuff added
    Pokemon X/Y & ORAS Friend Code: 0791-3189-0475
    BNET: Valefire#11460 - Twitter: @Valefire7

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm alive

I risked everything for pizza and it was great
    Going out for pizza is always worth it.

Can also confirmed I got my newsletter with codes. Speaking of which, I have now spare code for Moltres and Zapdos, if anyone want/need.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Are you sure you signed up for the newsletter? (I don't get many, if any, newsletters either afaik)

Also, Smogon mentioned that the codes come in waves, thus it might take a (few) day(s).
    I've looked all over the https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club site, and the only "clickable" I've noticed is the one that says
    I would like to receive marketing email messages, including information about future online games, from The Pokémon Company International.
    And it's been checked for as long as I can remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valefire View Post
    are you in the US or EU?

also anyone else who is in the US let me know my fav gamestop said they would hook me up with 10 since they know i collect like a freak lol.

anyone else who was on my list ill have to set up time to get them to you with the time zones differences ect...

** EDIT **

Dotmore; Taurenburger; Nibúeanor added all 3 of you to my friends list just need to know time zones to set something up.

Well need your FC so I can hook you up my friend

EU. does that disqualify me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    Going out for pizza is always worth it.
    We need a pizza pokemon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I've looked all over the https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club site, and the only "clickable" I've noticed is the one that says

And it's been checked for as long as I can remember.
    That's the correct thing to check, so you should be alright.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Can also confirmed I got my newsletter with codes. Speaking of which, I have now spare code for Moltres and Zapdos, if anyone want/need.
    Oh, I'll take the Zapdos code if you still have it spare

10+ Year Old Account
    not at all i just have to redeem it on one of my 4 copies then trade it to you no worries at all i'll have to pm you to work a time out to trade with you
    Pokemon X/Y & ORAS Friend Code: 0791-3189-0475
    BNET: Valefire#11460 - Twitter: @Valefire7

Still got Moltres code if anyone wants...

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    We need a pizza pokemon
    I mean we have boo boo keys and an ice cream sundae so it's only a matter of time....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valefire View Post
    not at all i just have to redeem it on one of my 4 copies then trade it to you no worries at all i'll have to pm you to work a time out to trade with you
    Im available for the next 11 hours

We need a pizza pokemon
    I would be OK with this... But what type would it be, and would it have different forms to represent different flavours and toppings?

We need a pizza pokemon
    Ugh, people would just complain like they do with Vanilluxe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ugh, people would just complain like they do with Vanilluxe
    You know, I don't have a problem with pokemon based of inanimate objects. At least it's unique. What I DO have a problem with, is the fifteenth mouse-like pokemon that is sure to come in the next generation.

Also, Nowacking does the cutest (and super accurate) Togepi voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHOFkuLCXcg

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know, I don't have a problem with pokemon based of inanimate objects. At least it's unique. What I DO have a problem with, is the fifteenth mouse-like pokemon that is sure to come in the next generation.

Also, Nowacking does the cutest (and super accurate) Togepi voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHOFkuLCXcg
    Ya, I like pokemon people tend to hate, especially the gen 5 mons. Just comes from experience from my many many playthroughs, using them online, or even just making fun sets for FFAs.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will probaly copy-paste yokai-watch bowl thing as a ghoust type. Since yokai-watch did copy paste the ice ghoust pokemon.

vs

Since moon could also be a reference to ghoust type pokemon and sun to fairy types. (evil and good)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

i think theyre just both based off yokai...
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552